Arrest the NBC reporter!

Zimmerman couldn't get a fair trial anywhere in this country now. If this goes to court he is toast. And he will be a political prisoner by definition. Wonder if the "social justice advocates" like Amnesty International will come to his aid?

Please. We prosecute high profile cases in front of Juries all the time in this country, and get fair results.

Heck, Even O.J. got acquitted after the media declared him guilty.
That's an opinion, just like mine is. You don't know how a jury came to their verdict unless you were in said jury. I wouldn't trust someone like you to sit as a judge on a panel for a dog show, let alone on a jury deciding the fate of another man's life. From what I know of the facts on this case and SYG,Zimmerman was within his legal right to shoot Trayvon. It's tragic and probably couldve been avoided, but I don't think Zimmerman should be charged. If this incident should serve any good, the best thing would be that the SYG law gets reexamined and reformed so that people aren't allowed to start confrontations that'll end up with someone else dead. I think SYG would be fine as long as Gun carriers who shoot someone have very strict criteria to follow, like not being the instigator.

Zimmerman couldn't get a fair trial anywhere in this country now. If this goes to court he is toast. And he will be a political prisoner by definition. Wonder if the "social justice advocates" like Amnesty International will come to his aid?

Please. We prosecute high profile cases in front of Juries all the time in this country, and get fair results.

That's an opinion, just like mine is. You don't know how a jury came to their verdict unless you were in said jury. I wouldn't trust someone like you to sit as a judge on a panel for a dog show, let alone on a jury deciding the fate of another man's life. From what I know of the facts on this case and SYG,Zimmerman was within his legal right to shoot Trayvon. It's tragic and probably couldve been avoided, but I don't think Zimmerman should be charged. If this incident should serve any good, the best thing would be that the SYG law gets reexamined and reformed so that people aren't allowed to start confrontations that'll end up with someone else dead. I think SYG would be fine as long as Gun carriers who shoot someone have very strict criteria to follow, like not being the instigator.

Somehow, I don't feel safer that a guy who gets fired from his job as a bouncer is running around a neighborhood with a gun stalking kids becasue they are wearing "hoodies" on a cold day.

How about this. Throw the SYG laws out, because they are usually an invitation for idiots to act stupid.

Somehow, I don't feel safer that a guy who gets fired from his job as a bouncer is running around a neighborhood with a gun stalking kids becasue they are wearing "hoodies" on a cold day.

How about this. Throw the SYG laws out, because they are usually an invitation for idiots to act stupid.

Other than an unnamed 'source' from an unnamed club... do you have an actual source? Like one that meets some vague standard of journalistic integrity? Or do you not give a shit about journalistic integrity?

Who told you that these people offered to pay someone to murder Zimmerman?

The NBPs told me. They held a press conference to announce it. 'Wanted, Dead or Alive". Nice bunch of racists you support.

Well, we know you need a Bogeyman in your closet...

I think what distresses me is how easily you keep walking into these traps. For instance, a few months ago, you were all up in arms about Obama making the Bishops pay for birth control, and I told you all he was laying a trap for you guys, and you walked right into it... Rush blurted out "slut", and Obama's margin with women over Romney shot up...

Women Kick Obama Into Lead Over Romney - Poll - Yahoo! News

According to the poll of 933 registered voters, women under 50 have swung over to Obama: More than 60 percent support him now, compared with less than half of this group in February. Meanwhile, their support of Romney has dropped 14 points to 30 percent.

"The focus on contraception has not been a good one for us … and Republicans have unfairly taken on water on this issue,” USA Today quotes Sara Taylor Fagen, a Republican strategist and former political adviser to former president George W. Bush, as saying.

So when I say to you on this Zimmerman thing, "It's a trap", you really ought to listen.

:lol::lol::lol: The topic is not Romney.... but I'm not at all surprised that you're desperately trying to deflect this.... you're getting your ass handed to you with every damned post. Sad little critter.

Other than an unnamed 'source' from an unnamed club... do you have an actual source? Like one that meets some vague standard of journalistic integrity? Or do you not give a shit about journalistic integrity?

I wasn't aware I was a journalist...

And frankly, is there any source besides Faux News you'd consider credible?

George Zimmerman lost job as party security guard for being too aggressive, ex-co-worker says   - NY Daily News

Zimmerman, at the center of a firestorm for shooting an unarmed black teenager a month ago, worked for two different agencies providing security to illegal house parties between 2001 and 2005, the former co-worker said.

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the man said. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

The year 2005 was a bad one for Zimmerman: he was arrested for fighting with a cop trying to arrest his friend for underage drinking, and he and his ex-fiancée took out protective orders against each other.

Model citizen. Just the kind of guy I want walking around my neighborhood with a gun.

:lol::lol::lol: The topic is not Romney.... but I'm not at all surprised that you're desperately trying to deflect this.... you're getting your ass handed to you with every damned post. Sad little critter.

Of course it is, snookums...

It became about the election the minute Obama commented on the case and your ODS kicked in.

That's why I can just sit here and laugh, because you keep walking into the trap. Obama's Bugs Bunny and you guys are Elmer Fudd.

Anyone who thinks O.J. is innocent is a certified moron.

How does that prove Zimmermann is guilty? How does that justify convicting the man without a tiral and offering a million dollar bounty to kill him?

I'm beginning to think you're one of the biggest morons in this forum. You're definitely up there in the top 5 with TruthMatters and rdean.

If we eleminate every invitation for idiots to act stupid, you wouldn't be allowed to post on this forum.

Wasn't the point of whether he was innocent or guilty. It was the point that the prosecution didn't make it's case. Which is what happens when your star witness gets caught lying on the stand.

Nah..........let the left keep trying to trample 1st ammendment rights FTG. Who cares what NBC News people say? Anything that comes out of their newsroom is trumped up far left propaganda anyway. And the haters who watch it will be haters.

Most have caught on which is why FOX News dominates!!

Last edited:

How does that prove Zimmermann is guilty? How does that justify convicting the man without a tiral and offering a million dollar bounty to kill him?

I'm beginning to think you're one of the biggest morons in this forum. You're definitely up there in the top 5 with TruthMatters and rdean.

If we eleminate every invitation for idiots to act stupid, you wouldn't be allowed to post on this forum.

Only guy I see acting stupid are all you jokers who are rushing to Zimmerman's defense.

He shot a kid.

In the middle of the street.

After the 911 operator told him to stand down.

Plus apparently he got fired from being a bouncer and likes to slap his girlfriend around.

Wasn't the point of whether he was innocent or guilty. It was the point that the prosecution didn't make it's case. Which is what happens when your star witness gets caught lying on the stand.

You implied he wasn't guilty. The competence of the prosecution isn't under debate here.

You're a moron.

You implied he wasn't guilty. The competence of the prosecution isn't under debate here.

You're a moron.

No, you inferred that. I didn't say that.

I said he got a fair trial, despite the media circus. I blame more the incompetence of Clark and Darden than anything else.

As someone once said, "It's better a hundred guilty men go free than an innocent person go to prison."

Only guy I see acting stupid are all you jokers who are rushing to Zimmerman's defense.

Stupid people never realize the stuff they say is stupid. The wouldn't say it otherwise.

He shot a kid. In the middle of the street. After the 911 operator told him to stand down.

You have no evidence that he didn't "stand down." Your only evidence is pure bigotry and hatred.

Plus apparently he got fired from being a bouncer and likes to slap his girlfriend around.

Let's see here: anyone who points out that Treyvon Martin's history isn't exactly stellar is a racist bigot who's guilty of "racial profiling," but turds like you can convict Zimmermann on evidence that would be thrown out of court.

Just admit that you're a moron and quit while you're behind.

He shot a kid.

In the middle of the street.

After the 911 operator told him to stand down.

You have a habit of lying.... I'm not sure if you even realize you do it. The 911 operator didn't 'tell him' to 'stand down', the 911 operator advised him 'we don't need you to do that', in response to Zimmerman confirming that he was following Martin.

Stupid people never realize the stuff they say is stupid. The wouldn't say it otherwise.

He shot a kid. In the middle of the street. After the 911 operator told him to stand down.

You have no evidence that he didn't "stand down." Your only evidence is pure bigotry and hatred.

Let's see here: anyone who points out that Treyvon Martin's history isn't exactly stellar is a racist bigot who's guilty of "racial profiling," but turds like you can convict Zimmermann on evidence that would be thrown out of court.

Just admit that you're a moron and quit while you're behind.

Guy, your boy is going down... learn to deal.

You don't think the fact he used excessive force on his job isn't going to be introduced as evidence, you've got a hole in your head.

You're a moron.

No, you inferred that. I didn't say that.

I said he got a fair trial, despite the media circus. I blame more the incompetence of Clark and Darden than anything else.

As someone once said, "It's better a hundred guilty men go free than an innocent person go to prison."

You said the result of the trial was fair, not the trial itself, i.e., you implied OJ was innocent.

He wasn't convicted by the media. They simply reported the facts, and those facts indicated he was guilty as hell. The only reason he got off was because of some racist black jurors who weren't going to return a guilty verdict no matter what the evidence showed. Some of them even admitted it.

Forum List

Back