Arrest rush...please!!!!!

So do you think Gloria should also ask for a investigation to see if Ed Schultz broke the law when he called Laura Ingram a slut on his radio show.

Rush Limbaugh has drawn the ire of celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred, who sent a letter to the Palm Beach County state attorney requesting an investigation into whether the popular radio host should be prosecuted for calling a law student a “slut” and “prostitute” last week.
Gloria Allred seeks Rush Limbaugh prosecution - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

PLEASE GLORIA... MOVE IT Forward!
Make it a national headline a day!

I want Rush to be our sacrificial lamb on the alter of HYPOCRISY!
I want the rest of the intelligent population to see how idiots like Allred will be totally blasted for their ignorance of the law!

I want the rest of the world to see how the BIASED MSM gets total egg on their faces for BLOWING this way out of proportion while LETTING MAHER et.al. call women like Palin, Coulter,et.al. all sorts of vile and degrading names!
Or let the MSM explain "Sanctorum"... and the vile deprecation of Rick's name!

YES PLEASE ARREST RUSH as the sacrificial lamb to HYPOCRISY!!!

Dear Gloria, Fuck Off! :eusa_whistle: Douche Bag.

Last edited:
How sad it must be to wake up every day in a bitter, foul state..........angry and afraid.

You nutters don't seem to take many breaks from the whining and yelling.

To the OP. The matter in question is, it seems, the violation of an existing Florida statute.

In a letter dated March 8, Allred, writing on behalf of the Women’s Equal Rights Legal Defense and Education Fund, requested that Palm Beach County State Attorney Michael McAuliffe probe whether the conservative radio personality had violated Section 836.04 of the Florida Statutes by calling Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke the two derogatory words.

The statute stipulates that anyone who “speaks of and concerning any woman, married or unmarried, falsely and maliciously imputing to her a want of chastity” is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree. Allred explained that the statute recently came to her attention as having never been repealed, and that it could very well apply to Limbaugh’s remarks as his show is broadcast from West Palm Beach.

Read more: Gloria Allred seeks Rush Limbaugh prosecution - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

Seems like she is asking the District Attorney to investigate...not arrest. But...let me ask our Righties here. What if the DA determines the law has been broken, then what?

Then Rush hires an attorney to answer the charge and he has his day in court.
Or maybe you just want him to serve 20 years or so right?.....
It would be cool to drag this out for the next few years....
Then Rush can talk about it without talking about it on his show every day...
He can allude to it all day long....and keep referring to the fact that the lady
could not afford BC which is the most ridiculous statement anyone can make
as we have all figured out by now.

I say go for it bring charges..... :clap2:

So do you think Gloria should also ask for a investigation to see if Ed Schultz broke the law when he called Laura Ingram a slut on his radio show.

hell will freeze over before bo deck her answers this question.

Rush Limbaugh has drawn the ire of celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred, who sent a letter to the Palm Beach County state attorney requesting an investigation into whether the popular radio host should be prosecuted for calling a law student a “slut” and “prostitute” last week.

I want the rest of the intelligent population to see how idiots like Allred will be totally blasted for their ignorance of the law!

I want the rest of the world to see how the BIASED MSM gets total egg on their faces for BLOWING this way out of proportion while LETTING MAHER et.al. call women like Palin, Coulter,et.al. all sorts of vile and degrading names!

Rush should have been arrested a long time ago.

Free Speech for all, or Free Speech for none. People in this country batter start thinking about that. There are some out there who are working very hard to take your Freedom & Liberty away. And that's anything but a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' It's reality.

How Naziesque

Allred is a joke and one of the liberals favorite tools for riling up the useful idiots. If Maher wasn't charged for calling Palin the "C" word, then calling someone a slut is hardly worth getting excited over. They get away with the double standard because their followers are short-term memory fools.

Many will defy reason and think Allred is righteous. I agree she should try this and show what the left is really made of, though fear the media spin would somehow make her look good.

Last edited:
Its a law on the florida books folks.

Dont like the law then repeal the damned thing

red state laws :clap2: Thats ANOTHER reason I'll never live in "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida, AKA- Cuba North. :mad:

Nah, Florida is actually a great place to live. Its lower Tax Rates especially, make it a great place for people to want to relocate to. It's a very Business-Friendly State as well. People are still flocking there in droves. Then there's the awesome weather too. There have been some recent set-backs with the Economy, but most other States have experienced the same set-backs. Now if the Democrats ever take over again, it will rapidly become a disastrous place to live. So lets hope that doesn't happen. And btw, it's a hell of alot better than California, AKA- Mexico North.

Last edited:
Man, I can't believe -- no wait, this is Florida, I can believe it. I looked at this thread prepared to say there was, unfortunately, no legitimate grounds for arresting Limbaugh, but maybe there is. No grounds that SHOULD be legal, mind you, but apparently there are grounds that are.

Incidentally, Limbaugh knows nothing about the sex life of the woman in question, but it's quite clear that she is not a prostitute, and so his allegation was indeed false.

I do have my doubts about the constitutionality of that Florida law, though. Just sayin' . . . anyway it's more effective to have Limbaugh lose all his sponsors and be driven off the air that way, than to put him behind bars and set a bad precedent.

Man, I can't believe -- no wait, this is Florida, I can believe it. I looked at this thread prepared to say there was, unfortunately, no legitimate grounds for arresting Limbaugh, but maybe there is. No grounds that SHOULD be legal, mind you, but apparently there are grounds that are.

Incidentally, Limbaugh knows nothing about the sex life of the woman in question, but it's quite clear that she is not a prostitute, and so his allegation was indeed false.

I do have my doubts about the constitutionality of that Florida law, though. Just sayin' . . . anyway it's more effective to have Limbaugh lose all his sponsors and be driven off the air that way, than to put him behind bars and set a bad precedent.

What's wrong with Florida?

Its a law on the florida books folks.

Dont like the law then repeal the damned thing

red state laws :clap2: Thats ANOTHER reason I'll never live in "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida, AKA- Cuba North. :mad:

Nah, Florida is actually a great place to live. Its lower Tax Rates especially, make it a great place for people to want to relocate to. It's a very Business-Friendly State as well. People are still flocking there in droves. Then there's the awesome weather too. There have been some recent set-backs with the Economy, but most other States have experienced the same set-backs. Now if the Democrats ever take over again, it will rapidly become a disastrous place to live. So lets hope that doesn't happen. And btw, it's a hell of alot better than California, AKA- Mexico North.

don't tell dot pig that shit.

Once again more proof progressives HATE our Bill of Rights and this is only further evidence of that...

What's worse? calling someone a slut or being a tyrant????????????

How many men died for the Bill of Rights/civil liberties half a million ++++?

Then we have feminist pigs calling for arrests over free speech????

Forum List

Back