Arrest in Bob Lee murder

No, you don't. To get the murder rate in San Francisco, you need to look at San Francisco.

The stats on SF laughably contradict your silly narrative. So you've moved your goal post, insisting that San Francisco is ACTUALLY Oakland, despite being separated by the bay and being completely different cities. That San Francisco is ACTUALLY Santa Rosa despite it being an hour away. Or Concord. Or Emeryville. Or Milpitas.

Nope. San Francisco is San Francisco.

And it has 7 murders per 100,000.

Try again. Maybe try blaming black people more for why you're wrong. Or shoot some Bud Light with an AR-15 in hopes of getting different stats.

What is "my narrative"? Remember, I'm the one who started this thread. I started it fully realizing that Lee was killed by one of his tech peers, and not one of the thousands of filthy street thugs who shit on the streets, and rampage through places like Walgreens.

If another murder occurred in a large urban area, and the victim was staggering around on the sidewalk at 2:00am, I would again go with the odds and figure it was a thug that killed the victim.

Forum List

Back