Arrest close in murder of Chandra Levy DC police say

catzmeow

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Gunshine State
Reports: Arrest close in Chandra Levy slaying

Her murder ended Congresscritter Gary Condit's career. Any speculation as to who might have killed her? Do you think it was a politico or some random DC thug?

BTW, I've gone running a bunch of times in the Rock Creek area where her body was found, it's right down the street from one of my favorite DC hotels.

....... Ingmar Guandique, 27, a Salvadoran immigrant who has denied any involvement in Levy's disappearance and killing. Guandique was convicted of attacking two women in Rock Creek Park shortly after Levy disappeared.

I just remember it was the summer of 'no news.' Levy dead, Monica making hats, purses, or something, and Chicago having a heat wave. The summer before 9/11 was the last boring news gap I can remember. I just kept thinking, 'something needs to happen, this is unreal...' Something did.

random murders are hard to solve....but i hope they find her killer...i dont think it will be political...i think it will be an opportunist slaying...some one saw the time was right to strike...we are all guilty of it....men and women...not paying attention to our surroundings....it gives me the willies to see people running alone with headphones on....you give up one of your senses ...alas we all do it...due to hating living in fear...

American Politics Journal -- A Death in the Congressman's Office

It was the Year Joe Scarbrough left office because of a dead girl in his office.

Funny the news ignored it.

maybe joe wasn't banging the dead girl on every available surface like "Gary" was?
just a thought.

banging the girl is legal because she was of age.

Ending her life was not legal.

why did Joe get off scott free in the news and Gary was treated like a criminal?

Reports: Arrest close in Chandra Levy slaying

Her murder ended Congresscritter Gary Condit's career. Any speculation as to who might have killed her? Do you think it was a politico or some random DC thug?

BTW, I've gone running a bunch of times in the Rock Creek area where her body was found, it's right down the street from one of my favorite DC hotels.

The last person I would trust would be a politician like Gary Condit. However, politicians are getting better and better at covering their tracks, so I doubt we'll ever know the truth. Somebody will take the fall for it. Whether the guy they suspect is guilty (even if convicted), who knows.

Joe Scarbrough is thinking of running again, do you trust him?

Are you replying to me? If so, please click 'Quote' the next time so everyone will know who you are replying to.

In reference to your question about Joe Scarborough, I don't know anything about him. He is a former politician, so that would certainly raise a red flag in my book. Furthermore, he's a member of the GOP so that's another strike against him. Again, I don't know anything about him so I cannot say.

He retired right after being reelected after a dead girl turned up in his office.

The nation knows vertually nothing about it yet the condit story was a big time story.

So much for a liberal press huh?

It was obvious by the evidence that Condit did not kill her.

That didnt stop the speculation all these years.

It is still not truely known why this girl turned up dead inside Scarbourghs office.

Why is it next to no one knows about this girl?

My sister's ex boyfriend almost rented her apartment. Till my sister clued him into what had happened there and why the first month's rent was free.

It was a nice apartment but he was a wuss.

It was the Year Joe Scarbrough left office because of a dead girl in his office.

maybe joe wasn't banging the dead girl on every available surface like "Gary" was?
just a thought.

yeah..but banging her, shouldn't have ruined his career. as for scarborough's asst (and remember, I love Scarborough), supposedly, she got some intel briefing that may have ended her life and he left office right after. so who knows???

I know.. I sound like the conspiracy types... sorry. :eusa_shhh:

just a thought.

And we are sure Joe wasn't because...?

if we were sure we wouldn't have used the word "maybe", would we?
try to keep up.

Forum List

Back