Arpaio Rejects Napolitano’s Safer Border Claim—Sends in New Armed Forces

I don't have a problem with the aggressive law enforcement. I do have a problem with volunteers participating on two perspectives.

1. This tends to justify vigilantism. As long as those volunteers understand that they are law enforcement ONLY when called to duty, it's not a problem. However, a lot of knuckleheads tend to think they're full-time officers once they get a taste of it, and that's dangerous.

2. These types of combined arms operations are pretty complicated. That's why the military spends hundreds of hours rehearsing it before actually doing it with live ammo. Someone's going to get hurt, probably from friendly fire.

I don't have a problem with the aggressive law enforcement. I do have a problem with volunteers participating on two perspectives.

1. This tends to justify vigilantism. As long as those volunteers understand that they are law enforcement ONLY when called to duty, it's not a problem. However, a lot of knuckleheads tend to think they're full-time officers once they get a taste of it, and that's dangerous.

2. These types of combined arms operations are pretty complicated. That's why the military spends hundreds of hours rehearsing it before actually doing it with live ammo. Someone's going to get hurt, probably from friendly fire.

An incontrovertible FACT: Better something than a whole lot of NOTHING.

Forum List

Back