Army recuiter killed in LR shooting, another injured

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Police are trying to determine a motive for the fatal shooting at an Army recruiting office in Little Rock.

One recruiter was killed and another wounded when a man in a black vehicle opened fire into the office. Recruiting commander Lt. Col Thomas F. Artis says the victims had just completed basic training and were spending two weeks in Little Rock to recruit in their home area, showing the difference that less than two months of training made in their lives.

Names of the victims have not been released. Police have not yet named the shooter, who was arrested after his vehicle was pulled over on Interstate 630.

UPDATE: Army recuiter killed in LR shooting, another injured - FOX16.com

I hope so. Either way, Im curious to see how this story pans out. And, specifically, why this shooter killed an Army Recruiter.

Dosen't the death penalty depend on extreme circumstance??? If the second guy dies they might go for the DP. btw this is a duplicate thread,, see It Sounds An Awful lot like a.......

Dosen't the death penalty depend on extreme circumstance??? If the second guy dies they might go for the DP. btw this is a duplicate thread,, see It Sounds An Awful lot like a.......

And now you are douching up a serious thread about the shooting of an Army recruiter?

WTF is your problem?!

A FUCKING ARMY RECRUITER WAS SHOT AND KILLED TODAY AND YOUR FIRST INSTINCT IS TO TURN IT INTO A POLITICAL MUDSLINGING FIGHT.

You have no respect whatsoever.

You are part of the fucking problem.

Go douche around and point fingers in the thread YOU created about this.

And now you are douching up a serious thread about the shooting of an Army recruiter?

WTF is your problem?!

A FUCKING ARMY RECRUITER WAS SHOT AND KILLED TODAY AND YOUR FIRST INSTINCT IS TO TURN IT INTO A POLITICAL MUDSLINGING FIGHT.

go fuck yourself Article.. I'm tired of your sanctimonious ass trying to tell me how to behave.. I didn't turn it into a mudslinging fight.. Till your side did with the man who killed Tiller. I have a lot of respect for those who give it in return.. you ain't one of them.

WTF is your problem?!

go fuck yourself Article.. I'm tired of your sanctimonious ass trying to tell me how to behave.. I didn't turn it into a mudslinging fight.. Till your side did with the man who killed Tiller. I have a lot of respect for those who give it in return.. you ain't one of them.

I don't give a fuck whether or not you have respect for anyone on the these boards and I don't give a fuck about who started it first. You sound like and are behaving like a two year old. And in case ya didn't notice I'm the one being consistent here while you are talking about of both sides of your ass.

You already created your own thread to sling mud and use the death of one of my fellow service members to fit your political agenda .. stick to it.

WTF is your problem?!

I don't give a fuck whether or not you have respect for anyone on the these boards and I don't give a fuck about who started it first. You sound like and are behaving like a two year old. And in case ya didn't notice I'm the one being consistent here while you are talking about of both sides of your ass.

You already created your own thread to sling mud and use the death of one of my fellow service members to fit your political agenda .. stick to it.

Oh hell fucking no I haven't.. you just want to read it that way.. I've always been on the side of the military and slam left wing lunatics all damn day long for the treatment they dish out to them.. so you can stfu about how much more patriotic you are than I am.. it don't wash.. if you want to kick ass about the way the military is treated and lack of respect for them, you got a few million assholes on your side of the fence to start on.

Oh hell fucking no I haven't.. you just want to read it that way.. I've always been on the side of the military and slam left wing lunatics all damn day long for the treatment they dish out to them.. so you can stfu about how much more patriotic you are than I am.. it don't wash.. if you want to kick ass about the way the military is treating you got a few million assholes on your side of the fence to start on.

Bullshit. You are using the death of a service member to fit your agenda and before the facts are out no less. It's plain as day to be seen by anyone who clicks on the thread you started.

And news flash for ya, you ignorant troll, I'm a veteran.

Oh hell fucking no I haven't.. you just want to read it that way.. I've always been on the side of the military and slam left wing lunatics all damn day long for the treatment they dish out to them.. so you can stfu about how much more patriotic you are than I am.. it don't wash.. if you want to kick ass about the way the military is treating you got a few million assholes on your side of the fence to start on.

Bullshit. You are using the death of a service member to fit your agenda and before the facts are out no less. It's plain as day to be seen by anyone who clicks on the thread you started.

Just cause you say it's so don't make it so Joe.. I know why I post what I post when I post it.. You don't so all you are entitled to is an opinion.. and news flash back at you asshole,, from one ingnorant troll stupid bitch to another,, I knew you had served and to take this personally is just plain stupid.. I have the utmost respect for everyone's military service,, I don't respect you cause you are such a partisan hack.. let me go see if I can find where you accused ravi rabid of being a douchebag and being disrespectful and political over the death of Dr. Tiller.. If I find it I will come back and apologize to you.. which thread should I look in? doyathink?????

Just cause you say it's so don't make it so Joe.. I know why I post what I post when I post it.. You don't so all you are entitled to is an opinion.. and news flash back at you asshole,, from one ingnorant troll stupid bitch to another,, I knew you had served and to take this personally is just plain stupid.. I have the utmost respect for everyone's military service,, I don't respect you cause you are such a partisan hack.. let me go see if I can find where you accused ravi rabid of being a douchebag and being disrespectful and political over the death of Dr. Tiller.. If I find it I will come back and apologize to you.. which thread should I look in? doyathink?????
LOL! I'm not allowed to point out someone is a right wing extremist? Why, does that offend you Willow...it only could if you yourself are a right wing extremist or the champion of right wing extremists.

Article is right...you are a doosh!

WTF is your problem?!

Since this obviously is not a comment as a moderator, may I say you are an ignorant ass?

You wont find it because Ravi wasn't applauding me for saying that nobody knows the facts yet and y'all are just speculating and then turning around and doing the exact same thing the next day which is what you just did. THAT'S what a take issue with. You're blatant hypocrisy.

LOL! I'm not allowed to point out someone is a right wing extremist? Why, does that offend you Willow...it only could if you yourself are a right wing extremist or the champion of right wing extremists.

you most certainly are allowed to point it out.. difference is when I do the same that azzhole called Article thinks he's entitled to chew my azz out and tell me what I think.. and then I'm entitled to tell him to go fuck himself.. do we got that right???

you most certainly are allowed to point it out.. difference is when I do the same that azzhole called Article thinks he's entitled to chew my azz out and tell me what I think.. and then I'm entitled to tell him to go fuck himself.. do we got that right???

Willow forget it, these two are the poster children for Hypocrisy. They are just mad cause they are idiots and brainless. Once again remember the rules, the right is always at fault and always wrong, the left can do what ever it wants cause the ends justify the means.

You wont find it because Ravi wasn't applauding me for saying that nobody knows the facts yet and y'all are just speculating and then turning around and doing the exact same thing the next day which is what you just did. THAT'S what a take issue with. You're blatant hypocrisy.

That's what you don't get azzhole. I didn't do it to be a hypocrite. I did it to throw Rabid Ravi's shit right back in her face.. You get that now?

That's what you don't get azzhole. I didn't do it to be a hypocrite. I did it to throw Rabid Ravi's shit right back in her face.. You get that now?

Oh, I get it. I spelled it out for you in you other thread.

Willow, it looks to me like you live by a double standard and have no problem selling yourself out to take a shot at the other team even if it makes you look like a hypocrite.

Oh, I get it. I spelled it out for you in you other thread.

Willow, it looks to me like you live by a double standard and have no problem selling yourself out to take a shot at the other team even if it makes you look like a hypocrite.

Tough shit.. when you start pointing stuff out even handedly then maybe I'll take a listen until then whistle on the wind.

Forum List

Back