Army Officer Kills Police Officer in Fierce Street Gun Battle (Video)

PaperWood

Rookie
Jul 21, 2012
Gun control issue going on

USA Army Officer Kills Police Officer in Fierce Gun Battle on the Street

The first shots were fired nearly 50 seconds after Brannan returned to his vehicle despite the deputy’s commands. Brannan ignored the repeated commands to put the gun down and Deputy Dinkheller apparently fired the first shot. Brannan, a Vietnam veteran, advanced firing on the deputy. Dinkheller returned fire, but succeeded only in breaking a window in the driver’s side of the pickup and wounding Brannan in the stomach.

Using `suppressive fire’, Brannan systematically, methodically shot Dinkheller in the arms, legs, exposed areas that would not be covered had Dinkheller been wearing a bulletproof vest, slowly executing him. Reloading his weapon Brannan continued firing with the final death shot to Dinkheller’s right eye.

Link and video:

Brannan was arrested the next morning without incident. He was found guilty on January 28, 2000, for the murder of Dinkheller and sentenced to death.[5] As of February 2012, he is still incarcerated in Georgia.[6]

Really, just kill this guy....I mean why waste time on this? 12 fucking years, what are they waiting on?

I believe that is from several years ago.

I remember seeing it a # of years ago myself.
As I recall, the guy was caught and sentenced to death.
Not sure how it all came out though.

Brannan was arrested the next morning without incident. He was found guilty on January 28, 2000, for the murder of Dinkheller and sentenced to death.[5] As of February 2012, he is still incarcerated in Georgia.[6]

Really, just kill this guy....I mean why waste time on this? 12 fucking years, what are they waiting on?

Ahh, you beat me to it.

This paperwood guy is definitely disturbed, he should be banned before he says something that will have the feds all over this board like enraged fire ants.

This paperwood guy is definitely disturbed, he should be banned before he says something that will have the feds all over this board like enraged fire ants.
I have also read that Americans take about 80% of psycotic drugs in the world. Are Americans weak? hypochondriacs?

Americans take 80 percent of all prescription painkillers taken in the world.

Today world medicine industry must be $1500 Billion or $1.5 Trillion every year, thanks to Obama and his clowns.

Read that people get angry because of psycotic drugs and anti-depression drugs and they fight on the streets.

There is sleep paralysis problem in USA.

Last edited:
I have also read that Americans take about 80% of psycotic drugs in the world. Are Americans weak? hypochondriacs?

Americans take 80 percent of all prescription painkillers taken in the world.

Today world medicine industry must be $1500 Billion or $1.5 Trillion every year, thanks to Obama and his clowns.

Read that people get angry because of psycotic drugs and anti-depression drugs and they fight on the streets.

There is sleep paralysis problem in USA.

I hate to ridicule the mentally ill, get help, stay away from keyboards because they give you cancer.

What exactly though is your point here overall ?
Did you read all the information here?

Military coup could oust Obama.
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
I read a couple of your articles.

crazy+bunny.jpg

Go AWAY VISHAL RAWAT you pathetic spammer boy.

Folks, a Google search of this clown and his pathetic website will prove revealing,, I highly reccomend it. :D

Forum List

Back