Army Investigating Officers For Wearing Fetish “Pup” Masks While in Uniform After Secret Army Pup Kink Patrol Exposed

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
After reports exposed the perverts in dog masks masquerading as professional soldiers, the Army has decided to look into it.
Apparently, Colonel Twink & Captain Cornhole may actually face punishment in the woketard military for going too far with their perversions.
Pics of them wearing the kinky sex accessories in uniform violate their oaths by bringing dishonor to themselves & their profession.
Taking the pics in disgusting freak sex Cosplay dog masks, they have pissed on the wrong pole & I hope they face the full extent of all penalties for making a mockery of our armed forces.

“Military law prohibits conduct by an officer that disgraces them personally or brings dishonor to the military profession. There are a range of potential punishments for violations, including letters of reprimand.” USA Today reported.

Photos of the officers wearing the dogs masks while in uniform likely violate Article 133, Conduct unbecoming of an Officer and a Gentleman, said Don Christensen, the former chief prosecutor for the Air Force who now leads Protect Our Defenders, USA Today reported.

If the officer is retired, like in Col. Connelly’s case, the Army could bring him back to active duty to have him court-martialed.

Officers risk being retired at a lower rank which also lowers their pension payments.

After reports exposed the perverts in dog masks masquerading as professional soldiers, the Army has decided to look into it.
Apparently, Colonel Twink & Captain Cornhole may actually face punishment in the woketard military for going too far with their perversions.
Pics of them wearing the kinky sex accessories in uniform violate their oaths by bringing dishonor to themselves & their profession.
Taking the pics in disgusting freak sex Cosplay dog masks, they have pissed on the wrong pole & I hope they face the full extent of all penalties for making a mockery of our armed forces.

“Military law prohibits conduct by an officer that disgraces them personally or brings dishonor to the military profession. There are a range of potential punishments for violations, including letters of reprimand.” USA Today reported.

Photos of the officers wearing the dogs masks while in uniform likely violate Article 133, Conduct unbecoming of an Officer and a Gentleman, said Don Christensen, the former chief prosecutor for the Air Force who now leads Protect Our Defenders, USA Today reported.

If the officer is retired, like in Col. Connelly’s case, the Army could bring him back to active duty to have him court-martialed.

Officers risk being retired at a lower rank which also lowers their pension payments.

Why would this ever be a thing? :(

looks more like they were making fun of a certain Biden appointee, who has since been caught stealing luggage at airports. If they weren't Democrats wouldn't care.Biden and his Party wants to sexually mutilate children and also wants the military to pay for sexual mutilations on demand, so why would this bother them?

Last edited:
Holy hell, I can't believe people are actually making such a big deal over this.

Some people really need to get a life if this is such a big deal to them.
Not a big deal, they are going to punish those that brought dishonor to our military.

“Military law prohibits conduct by an officer that disgraces them personally or brings dishonor to the military profession.

Apparently not ...

Admiral_Rachel_L._Levine.jpg

Holy hell, I can't believe people are actually making such a big deal over this.

Some people really need to get a life if this is such a big deal to them.
I guess some of us don't want the military controlled by disgusting freak sexual deviants taking turns butt plumbing each other in masks while showing off their mental derangements on social media.

I remember when the military used to keep the perverts out of the service. For damn good reason too.
Now they invite them in, offer free sexual mutilation & promote them over others.

It looks like the military believes it, that is why they are investigating.

No, what we are seeing is typical of people who hate the military.

And in case you or nobody else noticed, this is completely unsubstantiated. Typical anti-military witch hunt, as the comments in here pretty much prove.

No, what we are seeing is typical of people who hate the military.

And in case you or nobody else noticed, this is completely unsubstantiated. Typical anti-military witch hunt, as the comments in here pretty much prove.
We will see, the military believe they need to investigate this. I have no problem investigating senior brass. For someone who claims this is no big deal, you are devoting a lot of time to it. Let military investigate their own and see if they believe it brings dishonor to the military, I’m good with whatever their decision will be, won’t you?

It looks like the military believes it, that is why they are investigating.

Actually, that is not substantiated in the report. Which is unsourced and I have found nothing else to confirm any of it.

Hell, even the actual image appears to be a joke, and not who they claim it is.

Want to know a good sign of "fake news"? When they crop the photos.

Fjj4Y3gXEAMUPhd

Anybody else see some problems there?

Actually, that is not substantiated in the report. Which is unsourced and I have found nothing else to confirm any of it.

Hell, even the actual image appears to be a joke, and not who they claim it is.

Want to know a good sign of "fake news"? When they crop the photos.

Fjj4Y3gXEAMUPhd

Anybody else see some problems there?
Like I said, let the military investigate and get to the truth, I’m good with whatever they find and do.

Like I said, let the military investigate and get to the truth, I’m good with whatever they find and do.

I wonder what they will think when they realize that the uniform is like four or five sized too large for whoever is wearing it.

Or why somebody in MI would be wearing aviation branch insignia.

To be honest, that uniform looks like a soup sandwich.

I wonder what they will think when they realize that the uniform is like four or five sized too large for whoever is wearing it.

Or why somebody in MI would be wearing aviation branch insignia.

To be honest, that uniform looks like a soup sandwich.
I don’t really care, investigate, make your decision and be done. Like you said not a big deal.

Forum List

Back