Army Falls Short

Understandable. Who's eager to have an idiot like Trump be their boss?

APNewsBreak: Army misses 2018 recruiting goal

I actually ETS'd in Aug 2016 and by then I didn't want either of them, although I assumed he took out all the republicrats and was trying to hand the office to hitlery.

I was wrong, he'd be a great boss. Far better than the meat puppet faggot sniveling pukes like you worship was. There was a serious decline in the Army the entire 8 years. PC thugs run amok, getting in the officer corps like a cancer. We've become a euroweenie army with toys too dangerous for our troops to use. We should have dissolved NATO in 1992.

Anyway, if there was the slightest praise you had for Trump, I'd start to question his policies. So far he's actually acting on an agenda and the more bed wetters like you piss and moan the better I grade his job, beyond the fact there is economic progress and actual results in my observation. Your insane reaction merely solidifies the proof he is doing something right.

When civilian unemployment is at an all-time low, the Military becomes a less attractive alternative.

Spin away, bro. Spin away.

It’s right in your own article, dipshit. Did you even bother to read it?

Military recruiters have struggled to compete in a growing U.S. economy, with low unemployment rates and private companies paying more to graduating seniors”

They weren't trying to rebuild the depleted Army maobama left us with. Maybe if you win the lottery you can buy yourself a fucking clue.

Don't forget they're trying to rebuild the military with "No Child Left Behind".

The ones who should have got left behind didn't even have the chance to go to trade schools because they were pushed into colleges and taking classes for useless degrees. They get pushed into the army and some of them are smart kids, but they've never been challenged or taught how to think and solve problems.

The left has consumed the educational institutions of the country. The results are deliberate. When your industry keeps producing a product that is more and more inferior every year, and costs more money every year it's supposed to fail. We need to cut every single dollar of tax payer funding to education. Not a single tax dollar. No grants, no influence at all. Communities will bargain with the best educators, and we won't need thousands of administrative oxygen thieves mucking it up.

and yet all the other services met their goals....how do you explain that?......

Did they?

Let's see some numbers.
read your dam link...2nd paragraph.....

I read it fool. That's spin. Can't you tell?
sure it is....were is your non spin proving they have not met it...fool...

It would indeed be appropriate for any person considering joining the military to hesitate doing so given the likes of Trump as president – someone unfit to hold that office, particularly its role as C-in-C.

Yeah like you'd know the first fucking thing about the military

Yep. Grew up on bases. Kinda know some stuff.
how about now?....what do you know?.......

It would indeed be appropriate for any person considering joining the military to hesitate doing so given the likes of Trump as president – someone unfit to hold that office, particularly its role as C-in-C.

Yeah like you'd know the first fucking thing about the military

Yep. Grew up on bases. Kinda know some stuff.

Learn how to follow quotes...I wasn't talking to you, dumbass

When civilian unemployment is at an all-time low, the Military becomes a less attractive alternative.

Military recruiters have struggled to compete in a growing U.S. economy, with low unemployment rates and private companies paying more to graduating seniors”

I read the spin. Next.

I read the spin. Next.

Keep digging. You're almost out of that hole.

WELLDIGGINGhole.jpg

They weren't trying to rebuild the depleted Army maobama left us with. Maybe if you win the lottery you can buy yourself a fucking clue.

Don't forget they're trying to rebuild the military with "No Child Left Behind".

The ones who should have got left behind didn't even have the chance to go to trade schools because they were pushed into colleges and taking classes for useless degrees. They get pushed into the army and some of them are smart kids, but they've never been challenged or taught how to think and solve problems.

The left has consumed the educational institutions of the country. The results are deliberate. When your industry keeps producing a product that is more and more inferior every year, and costs more money every year it's supposed to fail. We need to cut every single dollar of tax payer funding to education. Not a single tax dollar. No grants, no influence at all. Communities will bargain with the best educators, and we won't need thousands of administrative oxygen thieves mucking it up.

Don't think I'd go that far, there are still a lot of good kids out there to carry on our military traditions. With the economy, there's just more competition for them.

I read the spin. Next.

No, you were just so giddy to make a partisan political point you didn’t even bother to read your source. It’s OK. Happens to everyone now and then.

Don't think I'd go that far, there are still a lot of good kids out there to carry on our military traditions. With the economy, there's just more competition for them.

Oh I agree....

%99.999 are good kids if they took the oath and truly see it for what it is. There are some who just want a job and have little concern about an oath, patriotism or any sense of duty. Every single one of those were obozo drones and they were beneath useless. They had to be carried by dedicated soldiers. It's just the way it was. When I first went in I didn't see to many of that sort, 9/11 was still fresh and it attracted people who could still find jobs in an economy that wasn't too bad by 2003-2004. As 2010 popped up there was a decline in the quality of new soldiers. By the time I got out in 2016, I assumed we were doomed.

Oh I agree....

%99.999 are good kids if they took the oath and truly see it for what it is. There are some who just want a job and have little concern about an oath, patriotism or any sense of duty. Every single one of those were obozo drones and they were beneath useless. They had to be carried by dedicated soldiers. It's just the way it was. When I first went in I didn't see to many of that sort, 9/11 was still fresh and it attracted people who could still find jobs in an economy that wasn't too bad by 2003-2004. As 2010 popped up there was a decline in the quality of new soldiers. By the time I got out in 2016, I assumed we were doomed.

I can't speak to that era, I retired in 2000.

people do NOT think about who is POTUS when they join the military
that is very idiotic

Wrong. In the '60s a lot of us joined the Navy because of JFK and PT 109. Poor kids today don't have anyone to model themselves after. If guys were still being drafted now, they could model themselves after trump and try to weasel out of serving by pretending they're unfit due to physical reasons.

There are so many variables in recruiting that it's difficult to say why quotas aren't met. Some of it has to do with the economy and a lot has to do with home situation and peer pressure. There is much more to donning the uniform than money.

I read the spin. Next.

No, you were just so giddy to make a partisan political point you didn’t even bother to read your source. It’s OK. Happens to everyone now and then.

I read it.

Next.

people do NOT think about who is POTUS when they join the military
that is very idiotic

Wrong. In the '60s a lot of us joined the Navy because of JFK and PT 109. Poor kids today don't have anyone to model themselves after. If guys were still being drafted now, they could model themselves after trump and try to weasel out of serving by pretending they're unfit due to physical reasons.
lots--wow---out of hundreds of thousands

Oh I agree....

I can't speak to that era, I retired in 2000.

I was 29 when I finally made it into basic. It took 2 years for me to unfuck myself well enough to get in, but I spent 2003-2015 either as a reservist employed full time or deployed, or a contractor for a couple years. I really wanted to get my 20 in, but by the time my last ETS was up I needed to do another 11 more years and some months and I just didn't want to face years of deployments to shitholes doing farm work with hitlery in office. Plus I'm just too old for that shit. I really did enjoy my last few years in the Guard itself. I got on the shooting team and put more rounds down range than Quantico.We went to the nationals 2 years in a row. I was never a top shot but I don't think I ever placed dead last in any event. My buddies were killers though. I don't mind being a filler in with that sort of a talent though. I still do well above average. I got my stripes a couple years before I got out and worked in depth at marksmanship training with soldiers of all ages and back grounds.

I don't know if we could do another conflict like WW2, and not even just one half of it if we have to put some of the kids born post 9/11 on the shores of Normandy. You would have to have the ammo on the shore waiting for them to get there. I bet we could conquer the middle east and empty our prisons at the same time though. Just give them guns and ammo, tell the gang bosses they can keep the territory they take, but they're never coming back here.

Forum List

Back