Army Falls Short

Are you really this stupid? Or are making an extra effort today?
From your own article...
“The Army's shortfall, said Maj. Gen. Joe Calloway, was fueled by the strong American economy and increased competition from private sector employers who can pay more.”

TDS is doing a number on you. Get help...
he's a hack, hes not going to admit he's wrong no matter what

You want me to admit that I have an opinion that is "wrong"? I think possible recruits are considering the fact that an imbecile is CIC. They are opting to avoid enlisting. You can prove that opinion wrong?
The article proved you opinion not only wrong but asinine.

Proved? I don’t think so.

You’re entitled to have a stupid opinion. It’s a free country. However you’re not basing your opinion on many facts, are you?
TDS... Apparently, it actually is a “thing”.

(1) The Trump presidency is a net positive for recruitment. Had Obama tried to sabotage our Armed Forces, he could not have done any better.

(2) The public education mafia has spent the past 30 years teaching our public school students to hate America, based on the ravings of Howard Zinn.

(3) The products of our education system are largely ignorant, out of shape, lazy, and self absorbed - not a good recipe for a pool of military recruits.

(4) The job market is quite good right now, especially at the lower end. Entry level jobs are pentiful, and many employers are voluntarily paying much more than the Federal minimum wage.

No surprise that recruitment is a bit off.

Understandable. Who's eager to have an idiot like Trump be their boss?

APNewsBreak: Army misses 2018 recruiting goal
Spin away, bro. Spin away.
Are you really this stupid? Or are making an extra effort today?
From your own article...
“The Army's shortfall, said Maj. Gen. Joe Calloway, was fueled by the strong American economy and increased competition from private sector employers who can pay more.”

TDS is doing a number on you. Get help...
he's a hack, hes not going to admit he's wrong no matter what

You want me to admit that I have an opinion that is "wrong"? I think possible recruits are considering the fact that an imbecile is CIC. They are opting to avoid enlisting. You can prove that opinion wrong?
The article proved you opinion not only wrong but asinine.

Proved? I don’t think so.
To anyone with a brain. That leaves you out.

Despite offering all kinds of bribes, the army fell short in recruiting. Of course they blame the economy . Which is a bunch of crap . But a great excuse to ask for more money !

Kids aren’t joining cause they don’t trust our leadership. And they defiantly don’t trust that Trump won’t ship there ass to some stupid war .

And who can blame them? Kids today and their family have seen the endless war BS and want no part of it .

Strong economy fuels rare shortfall in Army recruits, says major general

Despite offering all kinds of bribes, the army fell short in recruiting. Of course they blame the economy . Which is a bunch of crap . But a great excuse to ask for more money !

Kids aren’t joining cause they don’t trust our leadership. And they defiantly don’t trust that Trump won’t ship there ass to some stupid war .

And who can blame them? Kids today and their family have seen the endless war BS and want no part of it .

You are a moron, there has always been a correlation between the economy and recruiting.

This goes back 30 or more years.

Educate yourself before posting such tripe

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, Timmy, they are probably right. Our little backwater of Maine sent more men per capita to fight in the Civil War than anywhere else in the Union. We like to pretend it is because we were so patriotic. Sadly, it was because it was the best guarantee of a paycheck, poor as it was, to send back home to the family. When you can get a job that doesn't include the possibility of getting your ass blown off, a lot of people will stay civilian.

Yep, if GI Joke is around more than another year or so ...
We're gonna have to re-up the draft to keep up with his meddling in world affairs.

CrUkixNUMAAwWXu.jpg

You are a moron, there has always been a correlation between the economy and recruiting.

This goes back 30 or more years.

Educate yourself before posting such tripe

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well explain to us morons how this is the first time they missed the quota since 2005!? Even though the economy has been in upswing for years now ?

Why is this in current events and not politics?

Oh that’s right , it makes Trump look bad .

People are being smart. Nobody wants to sign up to die at the fat orange traitor's whims.

You two clearly have not been paying attention or are just ignorant partisans. Trump beat the crook in part, because he campaigned as a noninterventionist. When he body slammed Little Jebby in the debates, for his stupid brother’s war of aggression, he won my vote.

Plus you dupes, Hillary would have had us in WWIII by now.

When civilian unemployment is at an all-time low, the Military becomes a less attractive alternative.
So you folks are now ADMITTING to the fact that the Military is an option to mainly the poor of America, yes?

Forum List

Back