Armenian genocide has nothing to do with US

...fine--if you want to march/protest for something that happened over 100 years ago, go ahead and have fun....
..but the mayor of a US city has no reason and should not be with them...this is political and he's an employee of the LA citizens
...and what will they get if it is recognized as genocide by Turkey?? a ''good feeling''?? wow
Armenian-Americans march in LA for genocide recognition | Daily Mail Online

You probably don't understand what talking about issues actually has on a populous, you probably don't want to talk about genocides, especially the genocide by the US against the Native peoples of North America, but hey.

...fine--if you want to march/protest for something that happened over 100 years ago, go ahead and have fun....
..but the mayor of a US city has no reason and should not be with them...this is political and he's an employee of the LA citizens
...and what will they get if it is recognized as genocide by Turkey?? a ''good feeling''?? wow

Those who don’t learn from the mistakes of the past are condemned to repeat them.

You probably don't understand what talking about issues actually has on a populous, you probably don't want to talk about genocides, especially the genocide by the US against the Native peoples of North America, but hey.
---how come you didn't say anything about the NA tribes committing genocide against other tribes??---oo--yes, that could never happen, could it?....
..the NAs displaced/decimated/warred on/TORTURED/etc other tribes long before the whites came...how come you don't talk about that??

...this was 1915....have your memorials/etc, but tough shit if Turkey doesn't recognize it
so what if Turkey recognizes it??
...just like the Balkans, the Serbs murdered a bunch of Croats/etc--but then the Croats murdered a bunch of Serbs during WW2
...keep that crap over there...keep your foreign politics to yourself

Those who don’t learn from the mistakes of the past are condemned to repeat them.
this affects the US how??

---how come you didn't say anything about the NA tribes committing genocide against other tribes??---oo--yes, that could never happen, could it?....
..the NAs displaced/decimated/warred on/TORTURED/etc other tribes long before the whites came...how come you don't talk about that??

...this was 1915....have your memorials/etc, but tough shit if Turkey doesn't recognize it
...just like the Balkans, the Serbs murdered a bunch of Croats/etc--but then the Croats murdered a bunch of Serbs during WW2

How come I didn't talk about who won the Super Bowl in 1854?

If you want to make your argument, you're free to do so. But coming on here and asking why I didn't say something is ridiculous.

The whole POINT of what I was saying was that people should talk openly about genocide. I'm willing to talk about the fighting that happened between Native Americans. It almost certainly wasn't genocide, but anyway.

I could talk about lots of things, however I made my point in the manner I did. You can choose to make your point in the manner you choose.

If you want to make your argument, you're free to do so. But coming on here and asking why I didn't say something is ridiculous.

The whole POINT of what I was saying was that people should talk openly about genocide. I'm willing to talk about the fighting that happened between Native Americans. It almost certainly wasn't genocide, but anyway.

I could talk about lots of things, however I made my point in the manner I did. You can choose to make your point in the manner you choose.
ok --it wasn't ''genocide''?--they just decimated them--that's better?
we want to be fair, yes?

there will always be wars/murder/genocides/''genocides''/racism/hate
the Croats ethnically cleansed Serbs ...then the Serbs cleansed the Croats
the mistakes were still repeated
nice quote, but humans will still be humans

ok --it wasn't ''genocide''?--they just decimated them--that's better?
we want to be fair, yes?

Do you know what Genocide is?

Forum List

Back