Armed guards protect Senate Democrats as they demand new gun-control laws

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This sort of brazen hypocrisy infuriates all americans. Congress and obozo demand armed bodyguards for themselves while joe sixpack is told to buy a butter knife.

oct 8 2015 Senate Democrats gathered Thursday on the steps of the Capitol surrounded by about a dozen armed guards to announce a new push for tougher gun-control laws.

The officers from the U.S. Capitol Police, who carried sidearms, were in addition to the regular detail paroling the Capitol ground due the large number of elected officials attending the event, according to a officer on the scene.

Like I said, I would be more willing to take the far left drones in Washington more seriously when they disarm the security that protects them..

The armed guards are trained and licensed

How bout we do the same for all gun owners?

images

How many people with concealed carry permits do you know that aren't trained and licensed?

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

How many people with concealed carry permits do you know that aren't trained and licensed?

*****SMILE*****

How many handgun owners have concealed carry permits?

images

Couldn't tell you. However I can tell you that anyone that buys a handgun in Iowa has to have a license. Which also means you have to pass a training course which means you might as well get the CC permit while you're at it. I believe the same applies to most of the United States.

*****CHUCKLE*****

This sort of brazen hypocrisy infuriates all americans. Congress and obozo demand armed bodyguards for themselves while joe sixpack is told to buy a butter knife.

oct 8 2015 Senate Democrats gathered Thursday on the steps of the Capitol surrounded by about a dozen armed guards to announce a new push for tougher gun-control laws.

The officers from the U.S. Capitol Police, who carried sidearms, were in addition to the regular detail paroling the Capitol ground due the large number of elected officials attending the event, according to a officer on the scene.
If GUNS KILL PEOPLE, shouldn't those leftards be all SKEEERD around so many of them?

What if one of those guards was a NUT CASE, and just started shooting them all?

Oh wait... that's not right... I accidentally brought up the real issue...sorry.

The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. The issue is why should joe sixpack lose his guns while congressmen are still supplied with armed bodyguards. THINK

Forum List

Back