Armed and Dangerous!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Yes, indeed.....i am know armed and very dangerous.

:disbelief:

I got brass knuckles and a knife for Christmas

:thewave:

My boy got a pocket knife and a pellet gun.

He's armed and dangerous...emphasis on the dangerous part. But he's quickly learning. He's quite impressed by my markmanship.

I can't remember who has them, but someone in the family's got the knuckle dusters my great uncle was issued in the trenches.

On the subject of pellet guns, though. My nephews like me because I join in on the airsoft skirmishes they have when we visit my wife's family in the States. It's great fun.

I got an authentic Japanese Samurai sword for Christmas. Just a sad story goes with it :(

I got an authentic Japanese Samurai sword for Christmas. Just a sad story goes with it :(
Oh now you gotta' tell us the story!

lol ok. So my GF bought it for me over a month ago. She gave it to her nanny to keep at her house. (we recently moved in together). Well my gf was trying to get it Monday. Her nannies brother is a druggy. Apparently the sword is gone(that little fuckin bastard). Her mom said she would write my gf a check to order a new one. She ordered from a dealer in Japan. All hand-made and had special engravings on it. Very freakin expensive. So now I got to wait another month or longer for it to come in. (border customs, hand-making and what-not).

Needless to say, she went out to the mall on Christmas Eve to get me a cheapo to tie me over. Its cool but dull as shit and made in China lol. Gotta love her

I am currently looking into getting a conceal carry permit.

I'm tempted to do that as well. If DiFi can get one in CA, then I should be able to have one.

Forum List

Back