Arkansas Judge Rips Hunter Biden For Concealing Financial Records From Baby Mama, Threatens to Subpoena Art Gallery

I think Hunter has finally met his match with this Arkansas judge.

How could he not want to claim this little girl?
navy-roberts-01.jpg

What a poor unfortunate child to have a mother and father like those two

That happens when the father is a deadbeat.

Hunter Biden was paying $20,000 a month in child support. That's hardly deadbeat. Ask fathers on USMB who are paying child support.

I think Hunter was trying to reduce that number based on current income to $12,000 a month.

This isn't alimony. Child support is vested in the child.

Hunter Biden was paying $20,000 a month in child support. That's hardly deadbeat. Ask fathers on USMB who are paying child support.

I think Hunter was trying to reduce that number based on current income to $12,000 a month.

But they refuse to accept parent/grandparent roles. That deadbeat had to be taken to court to receive that $20K. The child deserves every penny--maybe Hunter can learn to keep his zipper zipped instead of running around like a dog in heat.

I can't even talk to people like you. You project opinions onto people rather than having an actual conversation.
Then don't. I'm right and it does you no good to try to convince me otherwise knowing what i know about what YOU support. THIS is your problem.........

........... the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (2 Corinthians 4:4)

Then don't. I'm right and it does you no good to try to convince me otherwise knowing what i know about what YOU support. THIS is your problem.........

........... the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (2 Corinthians 4:4)
You don't know much of what I support. You just suppose you do. That's why you're impossible to have a conversation with. You don't give and take fair and constructive criticism like an honest person trying to have a conversation. You're just an angry partisan asshole that makes accusations and assumptions out of thin air.

But they refuse to accept parent/grandparent roles. That deadbeat had to be taken to court to receive that $20K. The child deserves every penny--maybe Hunter can learn to keep his zipper zipped instead of running around like a dog in heat.

Hunter has been paying $20,000 a month for years. Before you get irate learn the facts.

hunters selling paintings to unnamed folks for up to a half million a piece…why’s he taking a reduction????

Forum List

Back