Arizona State Lawmaker Proposes Holiday For White People

doj_inquiry_says-460x307.jpg

Major black accomplishment: Just two goofy looking black guys calling themselves "The New Black Panther Party" scared the shit out of right-wing America. Just two goofy looking black guys...

Try to completely ignore Acorn and the SEIU and they way they used the NBP as a way to test blocking the polls for the next election.
And shove your willful obtuse ignorance where the sun don't shine, BOY!

Holy shit man. You're terrified of black people because of TWO BLACK DUDES?

Jesus Christ... always with those two black dudes. Go home with your tail between your legs why don't you.

You need to get your head out of your ass. You're being 'necked.

Try to completely ignore Acorn and the SEIU and they way they used the NBP as a way to test blocking the polls for the next election.

I love how you said "BOY" in all caps... like you think it'd have an effect on me. Sorry bubba, I'm not the black people you typically call boy. Better don your grand cyclops robe... you have a good 'ol boy gathering soon!

EDIT: HOLY SHIT. I called you bubba in a mocking way to emphasize your racist behavior... but your name actually has bubba in it. Fucking amazing!

Typical . You have no answer so you resort to race baiting. Answer the point boy. Stop ignoring the SEIU and ACORN.

What's up with Arizona?

After a Latino state legislator proposed a Latino American Day, lawmaker Cecil Ash stepped up before the legislature to suggest a holiday for white people. Seriously.

This is, after all, the land of S.B. 1070, the contentious and draconian immigration enforcement bill that has been mired in legal deadlock since it was signed into law by Gov. Jan Brewer (R) in 2010. The legislation, considered the strictest of its kind when it was passed, is to be ruled upon by the Supreme Court later this year.

It's also home to Russell Pearce, the former Republican state senator credited with laying down the framework for the state's controversial immigration law.

And who can forget the ever-graceful Brewer, stateswoman and author, wagging her finger dismissively in the face of President Obama at an airport in Phoenix last month?

And the swashbuckling Sheriff Joe Arpaio lives there, too. He proclaimed himself "America's Toughest Sheriff," and now finds himself ensnared in a U.S. Justice Department investigation accusing his department of racially profiling Latinos, basing immigration enforcement on racially charged citizen complaints and punishing Hispanic jail inmates for speaking Spanish.

Enter Cecil Ash, a Republican from Mesa, who feels that what Arizona needs now is an official holiday for white folks.

The idea apparently came to Ash after state Rep. Richard Miranda proposed a Latino American Day. "I wanted to speak to you all about Latino Americans here in Arizona," Miranda said on the House floor Monday.

After some debate, Ash stepped forward with his grand idea.

"I'm supportive of this proposition and I think it's well deserved," he said. "I just want them to assure me that when we do become in the minority you'll have a day for us."

There was laughter on the House floor. On CBS 5 News, reporter Elizabeth Erwin introduced her story on the latest state controversy saying, "You can't make this stuff up." No you can't.

On the street, a random woman in a baseball cap said Ash's proposal made sense. Of course. "Like they have Cinco de Mayo for Mexicans," she told CBS 5 News, "we need something for whites." Only in Arizona.

Ash, for his part, wasn't backing down.

"I think it was appropriate," he told the station, referring to his proposed holiday. "It was appropriate for the mood that was in the House and I think that if and when the Caucasian population becomes a minority, they may want to celebrate the accomplishments and the contributions of the Caucasian population the same way."

Maybe Ash is onto something. Consider the talk of a Caucasian history month on the social networking site Tumblr. For real. No joke.

Cecil Ash, Arizona State Lawmaker, Proposes Holiday For White People (VIDEO)

So according to this fuckhead, it's ok to be a racist pile of dog shit, as long as you are not white.

And as a pile of dog shit yourself, you support it.

:lol:

Then you people wonder why we say "liberalism is a mental disorder."

Major black accomplishment: Just two goofy looking black guys calling themselves "The New Black Panther Party" scared the shit out of right-wing America. Just two goofy looking black guys...

BOY? Damn, you little racist keyboard bullies are hot tonight. But I bet you'd be just as tough if we were face to face...

My favorite racist. It's hilarious - if you have a sense of humor...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozMO1p5btc0&feature=player_detailpage]Chappelle's Show: Clayton Bigsby Sketch - YouTube[/ame]

I love how you said "BOY" in all caps... like you think it'd have an effect on me. Sorry bubba, I'm not the black people you typically call boy. Better don your grand cyclops robe... you have a good 'ol boy gathering soon!

EDIT: HOLY SHIT. I called you bubba in a mocking way to emphasize your racist behavior... but your name actually has bubba in it. Fucking amazing!

Typical . You have no answer so you resort to race baiting. Answer the point boy. Stop ignoring the SEIU and ACORN.

Let's see.... you call a black man "boy" with particular emphasis(using all caps), and you accuse him of race baiting?

As far as SEIU and ACORN? Sure... I'll acknowledge them... just as soon as you acknowledge the damage Citizens United has on our electoral process. If Citizens United get to stay...then so does SEIU and ACORN.

Edit Tags Tags
no one gives a fuck, tard post of the year, thank you lakhota, white killers & thieves, white tyranny will end, whites will be history

Nice tags at the bottom here.
Some of you should be so proud of yourselves!
:puke:

Since I am a member of the caucasian persuasion.

I would vote yes for a "White" celebration holiday. :cool:

If it's an actual holiday...day off and all, I'll vote for a fucking purple with pink polka dots holiday. Make it in the middle of one of those long periods without any holidays.

Oh, I know...when's the big Miami White Party every year? The gheys would love their own holiday.

Sorry... but you deserve to be called out. You're here in a thread about African americans making extra heavy emphasis on calling people "boy". Forgive me if I don't think of you as a racist.

Also what do SEIU and ACORN have to do with anything? I swear, the boogie men you guys come up with... fucking pussies.

Let's see.... you call a black man "boy" with particular emphasis(using all caps), and you accuse him of race baiting?

As far as SEIU and ACORN? Sure... I'll acknowledge them... just as soon as you acknowledge the damage Citizens United has on our electoral process. If Citizens United get to stay...then so does SEIU and ACORN.

Well, I am white, not black... but his intent is not lost on me. How many people do you know who call other people boy who are not their children? Let alone in a thread about African Americans. It's a historically racially disparaging remark.

Last edited:

Racist

Racist

It's not racist to call two goofy looking black people goofy looking. They'd look goofy in that getup if they were any other race or ethnicity.

They're certainly not intimidating looking. I wonder why so many people are terrified of them... that they always mention them.

Last edited:
Start whatever the fuck you want, Ernie. Don't be surprised when you start collecting the white power type people that are always circling around anything exclusively white.

If those are the type of people you want to hang out with... go for it dude. I'm sure you'll love what it does for your reputation.

Nobody is stopping you, so shut your god damn mouth and start it.

Yeah white power... When was the last time THEY stood outside the polls with billy clubs?
You see the whites holler for equal treatment and we're racist. Blacks holler for special treatment and we supposedly owe them that. :finger3::asshole:

Holy shit man. You're terrified of black people because of TWO BLACK DUDES?

Jesus Christ... always with those two black dudes. Go home with your tail between your legs why don't you.

Not terrified at all by blacks. What scares the shit out of me is that half this country refuses to see the double standard.

Since I am a member of the caucasian persuasion.

I would vote yes for a "White" celebration holiday. :cool:

If it's an actual holiday...day off and all, I'll vote for a fucking purple with pink polka dots holiday. Make it in the middle of one of those long periods without any holidays.

Oh, I know...when's the big Miami White Party every year? The gheys would love their own holiday.

If white people in Arizona want their own "day of remembrance" then fine... go right ahead.

I can't imagine the parade would be nearly as fun though!

He'p me! He'p me! I am white and oppressed by the SYSTEM, man!

Good Gawd.

"Yeah, I remember when the white man still existed in America."

Definitely gotta have a day of remembrance or else we're all too likely to forget.

Even now, it's difficult to recall anybody with a white face.

Those two goofballs showed how paranoid right-wingers are.

You know, it's not paranoid, if someone really is out to get you.

Those blacks belong to the New Black Panthers and one of their objectives is to kill whitey

Right... so why were no white people assaulted or killed by them?

Come on... quit your race fearing shit.

Forum List

Back