Arizona should tell the S.C. “NO” on drivers licenses for illegal entrants

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
SEE: Supreme Court says Arizona must issue driver's licenses to immigrant 'Dreamers'

The Supreme Court on Wednesday dealt Arizona another setback in its battle with the Obama administration over immigration policy, deciding the state must offer driver’s licenses to young immigrants who entered the country illegally as children but were later shielded from deportation as part of a federal program..

In a 6-3 order, the justices turned down an emergency appeal from outgoing Gov. Jan Brewer, who argued that the state had the right to decide who gets a driver’s license.

The State of Arizona should ignore the Supreme Court’s ruling and Jan Brewer should issue an Executive Order forbidding DMV employees to issue licenses to illegal entrants who are not a citizen of the State of Arizona.

The authority to issue drivers licenses comes under a state’s reserved powers dealing with privileges, and is protected by the 10th Amendment.

Every State Governor and its employees which decide to follow the Supreme Court would be in violation of their oath of office to support and defend our Constitution and they would be willing accomplices in our federal government’s ongoing tyranny!

We were warned about submitting to tyranny and despotism:

”Submit to despotism for an hour and you concede the principle. John Adams said, in 1775, “Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud.” It is the only thing a people determined to be free can do. Republics have often failed, and have been succeeded by the most revolting despotisms; and always it was the voice of timidity, cowardice, or false leaders counseling submission, that led to the final downfall of freedom. It was the cowardice and treachery of the Senate of Rome that allowed the usurper to gain power, inch by inch, to overthrow the Republic. The history of the downfall of Republics is the same in all ages. The first inch that is yielded to despotism - the first blow, dealt at the Constitution, that is not resisted - is the beginning of the end of the nations ruin.” ___ THE OLD GUARD, A MONTHLY JOURNAL DEVOTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF 1776 AND 1787.

It's time for the States to rise to the occasion and confront our tyrannical supreme court and hold its members in contempt of our Constitution and the documented intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted!

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law (1858)

Sure, because the best thing to do is to have millions of drivers on the roads without licenses, or insurance. Idiots here, total fucking idiots.

Two things...

1). Illegal aliens should not be given drivers licenses, welfare, schooling, jobs, social security or any other tax payer paid freebie.

2). They should never, ever, EVER, be given the right to VOTE. Not them, not their children, not their children's children and so on. The ONLY immigrants that should EVER be given the right to vote are those that came here LEGALLY and went through the proper assimilation process, PERIOD!

Sure, because the best thing to do is to have millions of drivers on the roads without licenses, or insurance. Idiots here, total fucking idiots.
The best thing to do is FOLLOW THE LAW AND DEPORT THEM, fucking moron.
Ever heard the phrase, The Law is an Ass? So are you and unlike you I live in the real world.
You could walk under a snake and you'd have to reach up to scratch it's belly. You are anti American TRASH. You don't deserve to live in this country.

Two things...

1). Illegal aliens should not be given drivers licenses, welfare, schooling, jobs, social security or any other tax payer paid freebie.

2). They should never, ever, EVER, be given the right to VOTE. Not them, not their children, not their children's children and so on. The ONLY immigrants that should EVER be given the right to vote are those that came here LEGALLY and went through the proper assimilation process, PERIOD!
My family came here before this was a country. I guess those people don't get to vote either.

And dummy, you have to be a citizen to vote, that's all.

The best thing to do is FOLLOW THE LAW AND DEPORT THEM, fucking moron.
Ever heard the phrase, The Law is an Ass? So are you and unlike you I live in the real world.
You could walk under a snake and you'd have to reach up to scratch it's belly. You are anti American TRASH. You don't deserve to live in this country.
That's projection little friend. My people founded it. If you don't like then get the fuck out, it's a Liberal Nation.

Sure, because the best thing to do is to have millions of drivers on the roads without licenses, or insurance.

I agree, we need to deport the illegal aliens, especially the unsafe drivers among them.

Sure, because the best thing to do is to have millions of drivers on the roads without licenses, or insurance.

I agree, we need to deport the illegal aliens, especially the unsafe drivers among them.
Good luck with that. Hope you don't mind crashing the economy in the process.

No, I don't think we should allow illegals to stay, even if you think sending them home will somehow crash our economy.

No, I don't think we should allow illegals to stay, even if you think sending them home will somehow crash our economy.
You don't think alright, obviously.

Your feelings are noted.

Your feelings are noted.
That has nothing to do with feelings little man, those are yours. You can't make a rational argument because you have none.

Arizona suffers fatal blow ...

they must issue a DL like other states do ... woe is Az.

You should fear him, PaintMyHouse. Your feelings have been noted!

2s0znsi.png

Forum List

Back