Bammy Getting 11,000 Death Threats a Year

the little bastard poops in his panties and orders his Secret Service protection doubled. What a pathetic paranoid little rat.

Come on now. You got to at least give him the right to be paranoid. 11,000 threats. you wouldn't be a little paranoid?

He certainly has gotten a lot of his enemies panties into some very tight wads, I think.

He's hand's down the most hated, racist, communist, would-be dictator in American history, and like all dictators, the little bastard poops in his panties and orders his Secret Service protection doubled. What a pathetic paranoid little rat. President Barack Obama Is the Most Threatened President In History.

The fuck he is, Tom, and you are a little bastard poop who knows that any assassination attempts that may come from the far right will have twice as much trouble now.

Last edited:
The fuck he is, Tom, and you are a little bastard poop who is made that assassination attempts that may come from the far right will ahve twice as much trouble now.
You can always tell when you've hit upon the truth about a liberal.

His drones start screaming and cursing, calling you names etc.

My guess is that the Patriot Act just allows them to notice more threats against the President than were caught in the past. I doubt anybody tweeted death threats to Abraham Lincoln.

I wonder how many assassination threats have been made by the cowards on the far right here.

He's hand's down the most hated, racist, communist, would-be dictator in American history, and like all dictators, the little bastard poops in his panties and orders his Secret Service protection doubled. What a pathetic paranoid little rat. President Barack Obama Is the Most Threatened President In History.

The fuck he is, Tom, and you are a little bastard poop who knows that any assassination attempts that may come from the far right will have twice as much trouble now.

If I could just get you to posit your thoughts in an intelligible manner, that would be great.

My guess is that the Patriot Act just allows them to notice more threats against the President than were caught in the past. I doubt anybody tweeted death threats to Abraham Lincoln.

Abe has become the second most hated President in Dixie!

obammy should be paranoid. He's getting 11,000 threats a year and has a secret service that doesn't give a shit. That's plenty to be paranoid about.

If I could just get you to posit your thoughts in an intelligible manner, that would be great.

You can't tie your own shoes without help, and you can't understand a clear sentence above. TASB, that is your problem.

All of you are suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back