Arizona Rancher Who Stopped Illegal Immigrants at Border Now Fighting $32 Million Law

I recant..

here is who represents the illegals.

The illegal aliens are represented by a well-funded, radical open-borders group— Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF)—that refers to the U.S. government’s immigration enforcement effort as racist and xenophobic.

MALDEF, which claims there is no distinction between legal and illegal immigrants, has sued a state to obtain free public education for illegal aliens and various public colleges nationwide for denying illegal immigrants admission. After the 2001 terrorist attacks the group led a large-scale protest campaign against a federal crackdown on airport workers with immigration violations, claiming it harmed the “civil rights of Latinos.”

Illegal Immigrants Sue Ariz. Rancher Who Caught Them Trespassing | Judicial Watch

Yea there is a big difference between illegals and legal residents of the US. It seems LEGAL residents are held accountable for their actions and ILLEGAL residents are NOT!

This little story here shows how full of shit our judicial system really is.

Yet another failure by you...then again, you fail in general, just as when you failed to reply to my commentary regarding the corrupted Masoretic Text of the book of Samuel.

I love how you try to justify the illegal actions of illegal aliens..

You do a pretty good job at some how making it seem as if they have some right to come to the US..

Beyond all the propaganda THEY HAVE NO RIGHT to be here.

Do you have any sympathy for the immigrants who wait and spend good money to enter this country legally or do you just have a thing for rogue anarchist criminals?

Rogue anarchist criminals accomplished some of the highest libertarian collectivization rates in the Spanish regions of Aragon and Catalonia, so yes, I'd say I do have a "thing" for them.

There may be a legal basis for claiming that illegal immigrants have no "right" to be here; there is no ethical basis for that claim and a significant ethical basis against it.

I didn't say you weren't a Mexican. I just have a feeling you're an idiot who spends most of his time on the Heritage Foundation's website. :cuckoo:
Agna....you may fool non-Californians with your bullshit,but remember i know better....you were probably one of those bastards out there during that rally in LA with the fucking Mexican flag and the LA RAZA sign......show me a link that says this movement is a media fairy-tale and i will show you 10 that say you are what i suspect you are.....

Last edited:
On the threats to America.....

Can we include the Limbidiot Rush also?

Biker i am shocked that you would post this.....he aint any worse than that bitch Randie Rhodes....only those that cant think for themselves would blindly follow any radio whore.....

Hey Harry, don't forget Keith Olbermann

Last edited:
Agna....you may fool non-Californians with your bullshit,but remember i know better....you were probably one of those bastards out there during that rally in LA with the fucking Mexican flag and the LA RAZA sign......show me a link that says this movement is a media fairy-tale and i will show you 10 that say you are what i suspect you are.....

Yes, there is a movement at rallies and protests that claims that the Americas remain the rightful property of their original indigenous inhabitants, that Columbus was a terrorist and a "real" illegal alien, and that white Americans should return to Europe if they don't like the presence of Latin American immigrants. No, they do not represent the ideological position or motives of the vast majority of protesters there, and if you think that they do, you and Grand Dragon Joyce need to spend some time hypothesizing about whether they're controlled by Mort Zuckerman.

Yes, there is a movement at rallies and protests that claims that the Americas remain the rightful property of their original indigenous inhabitants, that Columbus was a terrorist and a "real" illegal alien, and that white Americans should return to Europe if they don't like the presence of Latin American immigrants. No, they do not represent the ideological position or motives of the vast majority of protesters there, and if you think that they do, you and Grand Dragon Joyce need to spend some time hypothesizing about whether they're controlled by Mort Zuckerman.

oh so now you admit that they are out there,that they DO exist......no one said the majority believed this bullshit,but that it EXISTED....you disagreed a few times,before you said it was a media exaggeration....your a phony Agna....a real Mexican would kick your ass for the disinformation you spread about them.....oh wait that has probably happened your whole life....

oh so now you admit that they are out there,that they DO exist......no one said the majority believed this bullshit,but that it EXISTED....you disagreed a few times,before you said it was a media exaggeration....your a phony Agna....a real Mexican would kick your ass for the disinformation you spread about them.....oh wait that has probably happened your whole life....

No, I said that various components of the mass media perpetuated the myth that all immigrant protesters belonged to a "reconquista" conspiracy, a claim that has little basis in fact. Your babbling is likely induced by WorldNutDaily or some other propaganda source.

No, I said that various components of the mass media perpetuated the myth that all immigrant protesters belonged to a "reconquista" conspiracy, a claim that has little basis in fact. Your babbling is likely induced by WorldNutDaily or some other propaganda source.

no one said no such thing....every report i ever laid eyes on said there were SOME who believed that shit....even the weekly world news dipshit....so YOU must be the moron reading the right wing news reports....your a Mexican?....my fucking ass...you read into this shit what YOU wanna see,because you are one who agrees with these dildoes....

no one said no such thing....every report i ever laid eyes on said there were SOME who believed that shit....even the weekly world news dipshit....so YOU must be the moron reading the right wing news reports....your a Mexican?....my fucking ass...you read into this shit what YOU wanna see,because you are one who agrees with these dildoes....

I don't even know what this jumbled mess of incoherence is. Nor do I especially care.

I don't even know what this jumbled mess of incoherence is. Nor do I especially care.

Why don't you two kiss and make up, then. Nancy Pelosi said he was the best she ever had. :lol:

I think it's clear that reconquista is a fact. On Mar 13, 2008, Alberto Lozano of the Mexican Counsel, an OFFICIAL representative of the Mexican government told the San Diego Minutemen, "This has been and will be Mexico again." It's on video tape for all to see, I think that says it all. Anyone that believes "reconquista" is a myth, hasn't been paying attention.

Again, this is an OFFICIAL representative of the MEXICAN government, not some illegal that just snuck across the border.

I think it's clear that reconquista is a fact. On Mar 13, 2008, Alberto Lozano of the Mexican Counsel, an OFFICIAL representative of the Mexican government told the San Diego Minutemen, "This has been and will be Mexico again." It's on video tape for all to see, I think that says it all. Anyone that believes "reconquista" is a myth, hasn't been paying attention.

Again, this is an OFFICIAL representative of the MEXICAN government, not some illegal that just snuck across the border.

The political sympathies of one specific individual are obviously not representative of those of the multitudes of immigrants displaced by trade liberalization. In fact, that you would even mention him illustratively indicates the weak evidence that persons who claim that the majority of immigrants have some interest in a "reconquista" possess.

And there's also no purpose to debating you. You have a hatred for empirical evidence.

And there's also no purpose to debating you. You have a hatred for empirical evidence.

Agna your so fucking stupid its no wonder they booted you from that other site......that little quote of mine you throw out here proves it.....that was a debate about the numbers dealing with illegals,it had nothing to do with this topic asshole....and you dont want to debate me BECAUSE you cant.....your a fraud Agnes....you under stand that, A FUCKING FRAUD....and you are not no Mexican....if you actually are....your a disgrace to the culture....

your wasting your time Shiela....Agnes doesnt know squat about this kinda stuff,only the real Mexicans know,not a pretender......

Forum List

Back