Aren't you the slighest bit curious about President Obama's background?

The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?
Wow, yet another Trumpette who does not know all college records are only available to that person. No one seals them.

Presidents have made them available. And Obama claims he is brilliant so showing off his transcripts would be a feather in his cap...unless he has something to hide.

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Here you are having a fucking fit because you don't know of Obama took basket weaving while supporting a total jackass who has not released his tax returns.

Call up Columbia & Harvard & asked if Obama earned degrees from these universities.

This is why you assholes are assholes. My God.

Tax returns give zero indication as to the ability to run a country. Education transcripts do.

Mark

So tell us all about your examination of Trump's transcripts.

Because of course- you relied upon Trump's college transcripts- right?

Nope. But I did say they are more relevant than a tax return.

Mark

The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?
Wow, yet another Trumpette who does not know all college records are only available to that person. No one seals them.

Presidents have made them available. And Obama claims he is brilliant so showing off his transcripts would be a feather in his cap...unless he has something to hide.

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Here you are having a fucking fit because you don't know of Obama took basket weaving while supporting a total jackass who has not released his tax returns.

Call up Columbia & Harvard & asked if Obama earned degrees from these universities.

Tax returns give zero indication as to the ability to run a country. Education transcripts do.

Mark
Then why won’t Trump release his transcripts?

We all know they are fake......no way this guy graduated college

What's going to happen even if you do find something you don't like? Make him not be president... wait, he's not president.

I mean, we know Trump goes around fucking other women when his wife is pregnant, we know he makes crude jokes about 10 year old girls. We know he talks about grabbing pussy.

And you're worried about a guy who used to be president.

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Money can buy anything.

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Money can buy anything.
You know the guy paid for others to take his tests

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Mark

Yet not a single Birther ever demanded to see Donald Trump's college transcripts- including yourself.

But they did stomp their feet and demand the transcripts of Barack Obama- and not a single other candidate.

Ever.

Lol. You can read between the lines.

Have you ever even seen a tax form?
Yes, and thank you for asking.

yes, we would be allowed to read between the lines. this is the court of public opinion, not a court of law.

And it was very impolite of you to ignore my question, and then ask me a question. So, don't be a sissy... answer my question.

Trump is hiding his for the very same reason most people do. Its no one's business. So, why did Obama hide his school transcripts?

Mark

Every recent President and Presidential candidate other than Donald Trump has released his or her tax returns.

Donald Trump is the only one who refused to show the American people his tax returns- he is the only one who did not act like other Presidents.

Barack Obama did not release his school transcripts- like every other President and presidential candidate. Not a single President has voluntarily released his school transcripts- and that includes of course Donald Trump.

But Birthers demand that Barack Obama not act Presidential- and release his transcripts- unlike every other President.

Hmmmm look at the photo's below- see if you can pick out the only person Birthers demanded to see the transcripts of....

upload_2018-3-7_9-3-34.jpeg

images

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Why didn't Obama?

Mark

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Mark

Yet not a single Birther ever demanded to see Donald Trump's college transcripts- including yourself.

But they did stomp their feet and demand the transcripts of Barack Obama- and not a single other candidate.

Ever.

You are correct. And the only reason I wanted to see Obama's was because, according to reports, he was from Kenya. I wanted to see what his transcripts showed. And again, I'll bet my bottom dollar he did not register as an American citizen, much like "Fauxcahontas".

Mark

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Mark
Why aren’t you demanding them?

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Mark

OK, I demand them. Now what?

Mark

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Why didn't Obama?

Mark
Because none do.

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Mark

Ever.

You are correct. And the only reason I wanted to see Obama's was because, according to reports, he was from Kenya. I wanted to see what his transcripts showed. And again, I'll bet my bottom dollar he did not register as an American citizen, much like "Fauxcahontas".

Mark
Only according to birther reports. The real news reported he was born in Hawaii. No one cares what birthers believed.

Last edited:

I already know quite a bit. Enough to know he's very anti-American.

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Mark

OK, I demand them. Now what?

Mark
Now you can pound sand.

Mark

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Why didn't Obama?

Mark

For the same reason every other President didn't voluntarily release them- including Trump.

Why would you demand that Obama be less 'presidential' than the rest?
upload_2018-3-7_9-3-34-jpeg.180998

Tax returns??????????

Mark

Mark

Ever.

Mark

LOL- according to reports, Trump was born in Russia and is brother of Putin.....you know....according to 'reports'.....

I would like to see Trump's tax returns- you know- tax returns that every legitimate modern President has not been to afraid to show voters- I would like to have seen those- pretty sure that they would show more of Trump's lies regarding both his wealth and his source of income.

Forum List

Back