Aren't you glad our law enforcement is tied up in democrat lies?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
It is just great that they are wasting time and who knows how much money chasing the democrats phantoms and figments of their political imaginations? Just so they can tie things up and keep their lies front and center, all to the detriment of our country.

Just in case you all thought I was full of shit when I said the democrats deliberately caused the crash of 2008 cause it was a big election year. Yeah, ignoring ALL of the Bush's warnings (18) in 2008 about the housing bubble and the democrat controlled congress (House and Senate) ignored it all.

You all think they are incapable of such atrocities? How about it? They are the fucking enemy people. Better wake up to what is happening and just how low these motherfuckers are.

Don't worry about the annoying mosquitos buzzing in your ears. That is the praetorian media and the fucking unreal dipshits that parrot ALL of the lies the pathetic media reports.

It is just great that they are wasting time and who knows how much money chasing the democrats phantoms and figments of their political imaginations? Just so they can tie things up and keep their lies front and center, all to the detriment of our country.

Just in case you all thought I was full of shit when I said the democrats deliberately caused the crash of 2008 cause it was a big election year. Yeah, ignoring ALL of the Bush's warnings (18) in 2008 about the housing bubble and the democrat controlled congress (House and Senate) ignored it all.

You all think they are incapable of such atrocities? How about it? They are the fucking enemy people. Better wake up to what is happening and just how low these motherfuckers are.

Don't worry about the annoying mosquitos buzzing in your ears. That is the praetorian media and the fucking unreal dipshits that parrot ALL of the lies the pathetic media reports.
So this is what winning feels like, huh?

Fucking hilarious.

Fucking hilarious.
VOR Trump shat in a hat and republicans wear it They can't see the forest for the trees

All of the Media hype is nothing but a smoke screen to try to cover up the depth of the Clinton s criminal activities, and the damage she did to the USA s secret data. She caused death and destruction in other Nations, she sold out Nuke material and tech stuff to other who would kill us in a heartbeat. She helped fund terrorist activities for Iran and excepted paybacks from Russia to her Clinton Foundation, bribes in Million of dollars into the fund to be paid out to the Board of Directors who happen to be mostly Clinton s family including her daughter. Gee I wonder why all the false News is covering up.

Fucking hilarious.

axe Hillary or Bernie what it feels like now.

Fucking hilarious.
VOR Trump shat in a hat and republicans wear it They can't see the forest for the trees

Still beats the hag Hillary

axe slick willie if you doan beweave me cuppy cakes

Comey was complicit in the Hillary/DNC coverup and had to be fired in order for an honest investigation to proceed. The Dems are desperately trying to create bargaining chips (e.g., Russia, impeachment, etc.) to trade against exposure of their criminal activity. Comey may have impaired individual prosecutions with his immunity deals, but the Clinton Foundation is going down.

Forum List

Back