Brennan Craps The Bed....Again

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
What a creepshow. The disgraced former CIA director put on his Rat face today before the House Intel Committee. And Trey Gowdy was ready for him. Without going into minute detail about it, suffice to say Brennan has now changed his tune much as Comey did, after being fired. His testimony veered away from what he told upChuck Todd on MTP. That there was NO evidence of collusion. Today he's not so sure and claiming "he saw things" that indicated otherwise but somehow escaped the report he signed onto. So which is it?

Gowdy knows something he couldn't go into in open session. He pointedly asked Brennan what he did on his last day at the CIA. Brennan claimed he wasn't there. Then at the end of this testimony, after Gowdy had departed, he admitted he had been there "to say goodbye and take care of some last minute business".....like illegally unmasking Michael Flynn to every Rat bureaucrat in town? Funny how his memory of his last day at an agency he'd spent his entire professional life at would be so foggy. Brennan is a piece of shit. He's been leaking and is the one of the "past officials" feeding this garbage to the NYimes and WaPo. Hopefully Gowdy and others can nail him on his treachery and ruin the rest of his miserable life.

lead_large.jpg

Last edited:
He crapped in Donnie Two Tone's bed. LOL

"LOL"? You didn't read the OP in less than a minute. Feel free to keep your valley girl replies to yourself, weenie.
How's all that winning working out so far?

Another airhead pops up.....got anything about Brennan or can't you remember what you just read?
Still asking a simple question. How's all that winning working out so far? Surely you are so delighted that you wouldn't hesitate to answer.....

• Banned
Still asking a simple question. How's all that winning working out so far? Surely you are so delighted that you wouldn't hesitate to answer.....

Since it appears this is a slow day, I'll tell you. Eh, no I won't. President Trump is draining the swamp and your ilk is siding with the reptiles, as per usual. Your party has no platform, no leader, no understanding of what's happened...no nothing. So you snipe and sneer like bad seed children, unaware of what losers you are. I will mention Trump may have ME peace figured out thru the sheer force of his personality. I'd call that WINNING.

Last edited:
  • Banned
You can watch Brennan's sleazy performance today on C-Span. I will also note when the committee chairman started the proceedings with a prayer, the entire dias bowed their heads. Brennan stared straight ahead, which is in keeping with his rumored conversion to islam during his time as station-chief in Riyadh. A closet-muslim president and a closet-muslim CIA director during our war on terror.....what could go wrong? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back