Are you watching Trump lie in Florida about bringing jobs back?

His ignorant base is cheering him. Not a mention of automation.
GFY Derp...nothing not to like in Trumps speech. Makes Obabble look like a kindergarten fag.

I don't like all of the lies he told.

I don't like his attack on the judicial system, which undermines the judiciary and the pillars of democracy.

His attack on the media was false and misleading. It's not that Americans don't trust the media - ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, The New York Times, the Washington Post, and a couple of other newspapers all have "trust" ratings much higher than Trump.

Trump just need to have his ego stroked by people not smart enough to fact check his endless lies, and who would cheer him loudly if he did nothing more than fart into the microphone, which is pretty much what he did.
I don't give a shit what you didn't like...you're a libtard moron like Derp. Have a wonderful evening watching the fags on CNN.

Germany has twice the level of manufacturing employment that we do.

FUnny how automation has had so much LESS impact over there...

That's a wee bit of an exaggeration.

German manufacturing employment as a percentage of GDP has fallen 2x compared to about 2.5x in the US.

Percent of Employment in Manufacturing in the United States (DISCONTINUED)
Percent of Employment in Manufacturing in Germany (DISCONTINUED)

Germany is no different.
Dis

German manufacturing employment as a percentage of GDP has fallen 2x compared to about 2.5x in the US.

Germany is no different.
What is it you don't understand?

Manufacturing Sector: Real Output

US Manufacturing is "UP". Get it? "UP".

But Manufacturing jobs are "DOWN". Get it? "DOWN"!

Why do you think that is?

Fuck, do I have to say it???????????

AUTOMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mfg1.jpg

Trump is doing what he said he was going to do

I know that this concept is totally foreign to our friends on the left and in the media, but that is what is happening.

Sure - we have activist judges that are ignoring the law and foolish leftist that have gotten elected that are trying to stop it; but we will "endeavor to persevere"; we will keep plugging

Support for the president continues to grow, his approval numbers continue to go up

I still do not understand the angst over Trump's commitment to keep America safe, hell, I will never understand the liberal/leftist mindset (unless they are, as I suspect, actually working to destroy America & decency - another topic for another thread...)

Keep out aliens from problem areas. Keep out aliens that do not have a legal right to be here. Make it safe to walk the streets in the inner cities of America. Lower taxes & rescind regulations that stifle opportunity and business growth. It's just common sense.

Trump is doing what Republicans have been promising to do for DECADES. It's about damn time & I am so encouraged and heartened and thankful, I cannot adequately express my feelings. But I am becoming more and more impressed with and thankful for THIS President every day!

The fake news that we see from formerly respected groups (I'm looking at you New York Times & CNN) WILL NOT discourage me. And I have a sneaky suspicion that I am not alone in becoming emboldened by what is happening for our country.

This is going to be an awesome 8 years, the big question is, who do we follow Trump with? We can worry about that in 2023 (but Trey Gowdy is at the top of my list :) )

How many lies did Trump tell? I lost track after the first 5 minutes.
I couldn't keep up. Just the statement about bringing jobs back from overseas has so many connected lies, it makes it difficult to keep track.

But I'm sure there were more than at his press conference.

No they don't.

Yes they do. I've posted the links before. Do you need them again, or is your position immune to facts?
projected-gdp-nominal-ranking-2030.jpg

So the answer is to NOT fight for the jobs that are driving CHinese dominance?

Care to explain how that will help?

Trump is doing what he said he was going to do

I know that this concept is totally foreign to our friends on the left and in the media, but that is what is happening.

Sure - we have activist judges that are ignoring the law and foolish leftist that have gotten elected that are trying to stop it; but we will "endeavor to persevere"; we will keep plugging

Support for the president continues to grow, his approval numbers continue to go up

I still do not understand the angst over Trump's commitment to keep America safe, hell, I will never understand the liberal/leftist mindset (unless they are, as I suspect, actually working to destroy America & decency - another topic for another thread...)

Keep out aliens from problem areas. Keep out aliens that do not have a legal right to be here. Make it safe to walk the streets in the inner cities of America. Lower taxes & rescind regulations that stifle opportunity and business growth. It's just common sense.

Trump is doing what Republicans have been promising to do for DECADES. It's about damn time & I am so encouraged and heartened and thankful, I cannot adequately express my feelings. But I am becoming more and more impressed with and thankful for THIS President every day!

The fake news that we see from formerly respected groups (I'm looking at you New York Times & CNN) WILL NOT discourage me. And I have a sneaky suspicion that I am not alone in becoming emboldened by what is happening for our country.

This is going to be an awesome 8 years, the big question is, who do we follow Trump with? We can worry about that in 2023 (but Trey Gowdy is at the top of my list :) )
I see how you almost cleverly skirted the number one issue -------> Jobs.

No they don't.

Yes they do. I've posted the links before. Do you need them again, or is your position immune to facts?
Stop lying.

Do you want the links? Or will I be wasting my time looking them up again?
You are wasting your time because what you are saying is stupid. It's like saying the US produces much more corn than Germany. Of course the US produces much more. It's not just about one section of the entire GDP. The US relies on agriculture and producing energy and mining and so much more. The US is a huge and diverse country. Germany is a small part of Europe. They concentrate on what they concentrate on because they are limited.

And I'll tell you something else. Before I retired, I worked for a company spread out between the US and Germany. They wanted to bring production here because the engineers here in that field were better and production cheaper. But the company had to go through German courts. Even though production was moved over here, they have to employ those German engineers until they either retire or quit and go to another company. The government there protects it's companies. Republicans would never let that happen here. Believe it.

1. Yes, it is stupid of you to not see that I was referring to "level" of employment in order to account for the difference in size.

2. So, Government trade policy drives higher levels of good jobs. And we should not do what Germany does because?

An indication of confidence in the Trump Administration is the DOW up over 20,500 for the first time in history. I know it seems like a long time to the psychotic left which hasn't been rational since November but the guy hasn't even been in office for a month and some of his nominees haven't been on the job for more than a freaking week. How could he be lying about jobs?

Germany is no different.
Dis

Germany is no different.
What is it you don't understand?

Manufacturing Sector: Real Output

US Manufacturing is "UP". Get it? "UP".

But Manufacturing jobs are "DOWN". Get it? "DOWN"!

Why do you think that is?

Fuck, do I have to say it???????????

AUTOMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mfg1.jpg

Yes, I know.

But it also occurred in Germany.

Germany lost just 19 percent of its manufacturing jobs between 1996 and 2012​

And Germany has an even higher rate of automation than we do.

figure1-16.jpg

Don’t blame the robots for lost manufacturing jobs | Brookings Institution

Your people are the ones using street violence to shut up gays and jews.

true story & thanks for the reminder!

our friends on the left and in the media seem to be impervious to facts and the actual definition of words.

When George Soros pays people to disrupt political free speech - THAT is textbook fascism!

When radicals hold rallies and destroy property and act to intimidate people from participating in the political process - again, textbook fascism

When radicals "protest" (or riot - whatever - right?) to suppress opposing voices from being heard (see Milo & his situation at UC Berkley, just one of HUNDREDS of examples) - that is textbook fascism!

And they call us "brownshirts" - hell, they even know and employ the mantra of repeating the same lie often!

I used to say it in jest, but liberalism (or at least today's fringe brand of it here in the US) truly is a mental disorder

GFY Derp...nothing not to like in Trumps speech. Makes Obabble look like a kindergarten fag.

I don't like his attack on the judicial system, which undermines the judiciary and the pillars of democracy.

His attack on the media was false and misleading. It's not that Americans don't trust the media - ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, The New York Times, the Washington Post, and a couple of other newspapers all have "trust" ratings much higher than Trump.

Trump just need to have his ego stroked by people not smart enough to fact check his endless lies, and who would cheer him loudly if he did nothing more than fart into the microphone, which is pretty much what he did.
I don't give a shit what you didn't like...you're a libtard moron like Derp. Have a wonderful evening watching the fags on CNN.

Listen Snowflake, you said there was nothing in the speech not to like. I pointed out how mistaken you are. I guess that, just like your hero, you fall apart when someone disagrees with you.

Get used to it.

Germany is no different.

Your own links show germany at approximately 20% and us at approximately 10%.

There are millions of jobs to be had with better trade policy.

An indication of confidence in the Trump Administration is the DOW up over 20,500 for the first time in history. I know it seems like a long time to the psychotic left which hasn't been rational since November but the guy hasn't even been in office for a month and some of his nominees haven't been on the job for more than a freaking week. How could he be lying about jobs?

The stock market more than doubled under Obama.

Does that mean Obama was an awesome President?

No doubt that the latest move in the market is because of market confidence in Trump. But I've spent my career in investments, and stock market performance often has little to do with politics and policies.

I have little doubt that Trump will be a more pro-business President than Obama, but I would bet a LOT of money that the stock market won't do as good under Trump as it did under Obama.

Last edited:

yeah - fuck them, the justices that create laws - fuck them

the decision by the 9th was CLEARLY illegal - they deserve to be attacked, they actually deserve to be impeached

but fuck them

Germany is no different.

And Germany was at 40% while we were at 27%.

Germany has lost jobs in manufacturing, too. Our jobs declined by a third while theirs declined by a fifth.

And both Germany and the US are in the same trade deals with China.

Germany also had to deal with low cost jurisdictions such as Spain and Portugal. In fact, Germany is more politically integrated with Spain and Portugal than the US is with Mexico.

You're delusional.

Did you notice as he left, the music was "You can't always get what you want"? His secret message about jobs.
Rdean,

You lost the election. Go curl up in a ball and gently weep.
Why is Trump still in campaign mode? Doesn't he know that he's now an illegitimate President????

Germany is no different.

And Germany was at 40% while we were at 27%.

Germany has lost jobs in manufacturing, too. Our jobs declined by a third while theirs declined by a fifth.

And both Germany and the US are in the same trade deals with China.

Germany also had to deal with low cost jurisdictions such as Spain and Portugal. In fact, Germany is more politically integrated with Spain and Portugal than the US is with Mexico.

I am not arguing that manufacturing is not, long term a shrinking component.

But in the "short term" there are millions of jobs that can come back.

Germany has TWICE the percentage of such jobs as we do.

I see how you almost cleverly skirted the number one issue -------> Jobs.

lowering corporate taxes will create jobs, that has been the premise all along

or maybe you can explain to me how I am wrong

please, give me some examples of countries that have taxed themselves into prosperity! or perhaps you could link up a few heartwarming stories about poor people that create 10's of thousands of jobs (and keep in mind, I said "heartwarming" - people going to prison & creating jobs for the courts & prison guards don't count :) )

Forum List

Back