Are you watching Trump lie in Florida about bringing jobs back?

His ignorant base is cheering him. Not a mention of automation.

Germany has twice the level of manufacturing employment that we do.

FUnny how automation has had so much LESS impact over there...
No they don't.

Yes they do. I've posted the links before. Do you need them again, or is your position immune to facts?
Stop lying.

Do you want the links? Or will I be wasting my time looking them up again?
You are wasting your time because what you are saying is stupid. It's like saying the US produces much more corn than Germany. Of course the US produces much more. It's not just about one section of the entire GDP. The US relies on agriculture and producing energy and mining and so much more. The US is a huge and diverse country. Germany is a small part of Europe. They concentrate on what they concentrate on because they are limited.

And I'll tell you something else. Before I retired, I worked for a company spread out between the US and Germany. They wanted to bring production here because the engineers here in that field were better and production cheaper. But the company had to go through German courts. Even though production was moved over here, they have to employ those German engineers until they either retire or quit and go to another company. The government there protects it's companies. Republicans would never let that happen here. Believe it.

You want to make America great at the end of a gun barrel.
Sorry, I forgot you liberal pantie waists are deathly scared of guns. ..... :cool:
Trump is grabbing his Melbourne Florida voters by THE PUSSY......and they love it!!! What Sluts these Trump voters truly are.
They're lost. They have nothing and are betting the farm on a scam artist. Jobs are NOT coming back. Because 88% were automated. And not just in manufacturing. Mining is being automated. Even farms are being automated.

dairyAutomation

GFY Derp...nothing not to like in Trumps speech. Makes Obabble look like a kindergarten fag.
You're delusional.

Did you notice as he left, the music was "You can't always get what you want"? His secret message about jobs.

Great speech. It is like he bitch slapped the left by winning the election, and today he got up and walked across the room to Bitch Slap them again. Awesome.

GFY Derp...nothing not to like in Trumps speech. Makes Obabble look like a kindergarten fag.
You're delusional.

Did you notice as he left, the music was "You can't always get what you want"? His secret message about jobs.
Rdean,

You lost the election. Go curl up in a ball and gently weep.

Great speech. It is like he bitch slapped the left by winning the election, and today he got up and walked across the room to Bitch Slap them again. Awesome.
Tell us the specifics. When is he going to bring back jobs? What will he replace Obamacare with? When will the wall start and who will pay for it?

See what I mean? I can promise you a candy flavored rainbow colored double dildo, but I won't ever actually give you one. Eventually, you will be very disappointed.

Tell us the specifics. When is he going to bring back jobs? What will he replace Obamacare with? When will the wall start and who will pay for it?

See what I mean? I can promise you a candy flavored rainbow colored double dildo, but I won't ever actually give you one. Eventually, you will be very disappointed.
You need to get a grip, amigo, or your veins are going to pop.

You're delusional.

Rdean,

Weep? That shaking is me laughing. I can't wait to do the dance:

I'm not the one cheering, "Donald, lie to me, fuck me over!".

That would be your kind.

You're delusional.

Rdean,

Weep? That shaking is me laughing. I can't wait to do the dance:

But you hate Trump and the Republicans. In your feeble brain we are destroying America. So why are you laughing? Because you hate America?

You're delusional.

That was a message to you Derp...you wanted Hillary...instead you got Coyotes dick up your ass.

And yet you fell hook, line, and sinker for 8 years of the "Hope & Change" delusion. ....... :cuckoo: .... :lol: .. :lol:

I'm not the one cheering, "Donald, lie to me, fuck me over!".

That would be your kind.
Rdean, you are one angry motherfucker! Do you pay prostitutes to punch you in the balls?

I don't like all of the lies he told.

I don't like his attack on the judicial system, which undermines the judiciary and the pillars of democracy.

His attack on the media was false and misleading. It's not that Americans don't trust the media - ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, The New York Times, the Washington Post, and a couple of other newspapers all have "trust" ratings much higher than Trump.

Trump just need to have his ego stroked by people not smart enough to fact check his endless lies, and who would cheer him loudly if he did nothing more than fart into the microphone, which is pretty much what he did.

Forum List

Back