Are You Tired Of Stand-up Comedians Using the F-Word..etc.

Apparently you didn’t grasp the point I was making. I’ll be blunt. Apparently, I am popular. Otherwise, I would be ignored. It is the very fact that you keep responding to my posts that negates the notion that I am not popular.

I thought you were leaving. I guess we're pretty dear to your heart to.:rofl:

Apparently you didn’t grasp the point I was making. I’ll be blunt. Apparently, I am popular. Otherwise, I would be ignored. It is the very fact that you keep responding to my posts that negates the notion that I am not popular.

Delusional would be more like it. And not very bright. You get hammered everytime you make your same, broken record arguments; yet, you still come right back and post the same thing again. I call that being a target, not popular.

And don't kid yourself a bit .... you don't want to meet me on the street, matts. I find you completely repulsive, with no redeeming qualities as a human being whatsoever.

Delusional would be more like it. And not very bright. You get hammered everytime you make your same, broken record arguments; yet, you still come right back and post the same thing again. I call that being a target, not popular.

And don't kid yourself a bit .... you don't want to meet me on the street, matts. I find you completely repulsive, with no redeeming qualities as a human being whatsoever.

Oh the great one ha spoken. How I value your opinion of me. Yep. I probably would not want to meet you. You probably don’t want to meet me. Besides, I’m happily married.

Some how we went from fowl mouthed stand-up comedians to this?:eusa_wall:

I disagree.
Today's most popular comedians don't use shock humor and "everything about sex" like they did in the 80s-90s.
Comedians are pretty important right now in the fight against wokism and cancel culture

Forum List

Back