Are you posting on Russian forums tonight in the hopes of duping their version of democrats?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Tonight is their presidential election. Are you doing your duty as a faithful American internet troll to try to sway their stupid citizens?

I've got an R-идиот, Джим52, and старая школа totally snowed...with minds this weak, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Google Translate

Last edited:
Yes. I insisted on just vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream. They insisted on vodka and coffee liqueur because white ain't right.

I just posted that Pootin' has Parkinson's, that he's really a hologram, that his father smelt of elderberries, and that three million Doukhobors are mobilizing to vote for his opponents.

How'd I do? Derivative?

• Banned
I just posted that Pootin' has Parkinson's, that he's really a hologram, that his father smelt of elderberries, and that three million Doukhobors are mobilizing to vote for his opponents.

How'd I do? Derivative?
Я только что опубликовал, что у Путина есть Паркинсон, что он действительно голограмма, что его отец пахнул койкой, и что три миллиона духоборов мобилизуются, чтобы проголосовать за своих противников.

How'd I do? Derivative?
Now go away, перед тем, как я снова издеваюсь над тобой

Tonight is their presidential election. Are you doing your duty as a faithful American internet troll to try to sway their stupid citizens?

No, but I am on the Serbian dating sites trying to duped them into believing I am the President of the United States of America...

Why waste my time on the Russian boards when Putin won the election when he said he wad running!?!

Forum List

Back