Are you one of the 53%

Neo, quit spamming. I have given you the examples and arguments. Respond without spamming. Answer the points.

Hey fat boy, you didn't answer the question.
Obviously you wouldn't know a "you should know better already" answer.

Read the fucking constitution and see how it prevents exactly what you're pissing and moaning about, bitch.

If the constitution enables minority rule, why haven't your crackpot minority positions been implemented?
Moving the goal posts, changing cities and changing sports again?

You're the one reversing course in a desperate attempt to hide your utter ignorance.

Have you yet to READ the constitution and understand how it works yet?

I have not stated that it is minority rule, I stated there are PROTECTIONS in the constitution for minority opinions. Little ones like the First Amendment. Maybe you've heard of it? It's been in all the papers.

Do I have to water you again? Is it that time? Need a plant food spike? Turf builder/herbicide?

about 50%
Yeah. And that's why I won't support it either because it does not fix the problem, it just cuts down the amount of paperwork needed to describe it.

It needs to be a single tax rate for all incomes.

Neo, quit spamming. I have given you the examples and arguments. Respond without spamming. Answer the points.

Jake

I posted on this board before you

You followed me on to this board
and have been spamming me ever since
Just look back, one can see that is all you have done

You lie as usual
You have not given anything because you never can support
your ideas

Please stop sending me tauting emails
It is very disturbing
I am asking you in a nice way - to please stop the harassing emails

It is another form of your spamming
or perhaps you are one of those people that
must have the last word

But if you insist on keeping up your spamming
I wil gladly continue in the flame zone

Where this type of behaviour belongs
Thanks

Last edited:
Neo, quit spamming. Answer my points, and we can discuss. But I will not get into a spam game with you. Sending you an email to ask you to stop spamming is gracious and correct behavior.

Last edited:
Jake

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Your faux attempt to cover up for your spamming is noted
Please we can continue your spamming in the flame zone
where this kind of thing belongs

You are wasting the posters time with your farce and
are becoming irritating. Honestly, I find you a bit of a bore
Almost everyone knows you for your buffoonery and distortion.

Compared to you for who is telling the truth, worries me not
Their is a reason why you are know as "Jake the Fake"

Go back, really defend the question in hand
Man up! Instead of always having to have the last word

But if it is that important to you, I will allow you to have the last word
to stop your spamming and wasting the posters time.

Last edited:
Neo, quit spamming. Answer my points, and we can discuss. But I will not get into a spam game with you. Sending you an email to ask you to stop spamming is gracious and correct behavior.

Your points? :lmao: I m still waiting for your cowardly ass to produce those links you were going to school me on pussy!

What do you need? Another week? month? Next year maybe?

Your points? :lmao: I m still waiting for your cowardly ass to produce those links you were going to school me on pussy!

What do you need? Another week? month? Next year maybe?

Don't worry
Jake
will claim something else, spam you and then claim you are spamming
:eusa_angel:

Many modern Republicans are going to Hell. One only has to read this board for the evil that lurks. Many modern Republicans hate people, but LOVE MONEY. God loves people, not money. Get it?

Neo can answer my points and examples anytime he wishes rather than spam the stuff over and over.

Jesus could come and tell Neo to change his behavior and he would say, "When did You die and become God?"

We gotta work with we have. :lol:

Last edited:
The points were made logically, clearly, and with evidence.

All you guys have done since is whine, Uncensored.

If you can't answer, then you give up the point.

The points were made logically, clearly, and with evidence.

Not by you, they weren't.

All you guys have done since is whine, Uncensored.

Yawn.

If you can't answer, then you give up the point.

What do you specifically want answered?

Standard Disclaimer: Feel free to link the original KOS talking point if you don't want to retype it.

Obviously you wouldn't know a "you should know better already" answer.

Read the fucking constitution and see how it prevents exactly what you're pissing and moaning about, bitch.

If the constitution enables minority rule, why haven't your crackpot minority positions been implemented?

You're the one reversing course in a desperate attempt to hide your utter ignorance.

I have not stated that it is minority rule, I stated there are PROTECTIONS in the constitution for minority opinions. Little ones like the First Amendment. Maybe you've heard of it? It's been in all the papers.

Do I have to water you again? Is it that time? Need a plant food spike? Turf builder/herbicide?

Protection of rights in the Constitution do not change the fact that legislation passes by majorities.

Protection of rights in the Constitution do not change the fact that legislation passes by majorities.
Just a little reminder of how the rest of the sane world sees you.

mistakes03.jpg

Love is in the Air! I can just feel it...

Can't you just feel it, Netrotsky and Jake?

you should kiss and make up, or put each other on ignore..... imho! ;)

Forum List

Back