Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Sanctuary cities are not "bullshit" So yes...your premise is incorrect...and stupid.
Wrong. I asked if anything I said in my original post was incorrect. So, was there?

As for the santuary city issue, yes, I think it was a stunt and bullshit.

That is an opinion on my part, but it means that your argument to the contrary is also an opinion.

Yes it was.

Clearly (and not surprisingly) you have no idea what the term "sanctuary city" means and are just doing the usual blobber move of lazy commentary.
Wrong again. I didn’t say anything about sanctuary cities in my original post and is not what I’m referring to.

My original post was about the use of the word “torment” that the overemotional clown used in the tweet you cited.

Was anything I said in that post incorrect?

Wrong again. I didn’t say anything about sanctuary cities in my original post and is not what I’m referring to.

My original post was about the use of the word “torment” that the overemotional clown used in the tweet you cited.

You gave them a fact they can’t rebut . That’s SO Wrong!

The only healthcare someone who is here illegally gets is emergency treatment or if they get insurance through their employer or buy it on their own.

The point is, Dimocrats want to give illegals taxpayer funded healthcare. The Dim presidential candidates, all ten of them, announced to the world they were in favor of it. OBVIOUSLY this will do nothing but encourage more to flood our borders.

She gets confused very easily, so don't expect much.

I am Ok with sending illegals to those places!

Delaware, Nantucket, Marthat's Vineyard, New York....all demonRats places!

you can add Colorado, Oregon....California Palo Alto.....yes I'm ok

Yes I am Ok with that!

Time for all to share.
They already have been sent to DC
I did my part
Who’s next
Do your part and reap the benefit

The point is, Dimocrats want to give illegals taxpayer funded healthcare. The Dim presidential candidates, all ten of them, announced to the world they were in favor of it. OBVIOUSLY this will do nothing but encourage more to flood our borders.

Illegals process our food, care for our children, they are in your house laying carpet and doing construction, why is it you wouldn't want to make sure they are healthy?

So why didn't Barry do just that when Democrats controlled the House, Senate and White House, Care?
For the short time that Dems had control of both, they worked diligently on the ACA/Obamacare, and getting it passed! WHICH took priority, as it should have....

Thanks for proving C4A a complete and total lair. It claimed that poster was fabricated by someone on the right.

Liar! I did not say it was fabricated by someone on the right! Shame on YOU for lying!

I said it was NOT a welcome sign put up by the island government, and was a poster used by a local non profit, that could be downloaded....

And that trumpers claiming DeSantis sent these people to a sanctuary city, using this sign in a meme, allegedly proving Martha's Vinyard WAS a sanctuary city...according to these trumpers.... Was ALL a big fat lie....created by the right wing, to protect their next political god.

the poster IS a push, by private entities with causes of their own choosings....

AND NOT by Martha's Vinyard government.

Martha's Vinyard is not, nor ever had been, a Sanctuary Island.....they don't have the services to help asylum seekers, access to lawyers, and social services and private charities to place them, to provide the money, while in wait for their court dates, and to fly them to where their court case is being held, and the government interpreters needed for the 50.

On Martha's Vineyard they had one boy in high school who spoke the language who volunteered to help.I

On the main land, they can get these things needed for them. Putting them on Cape Cod gives them access, and they will be placed in homes by charities....they won't be staying on base, once they are seen by social services....10 to 1.

Liar! I did not say it was fabricated by someone on the right! Shame on YOU for lying!

I said it was NOT a welcome sign put up by the island government, and was a poster used by a local non profit, that could be downloaded....

And that trumpers claiming DeSantis sent these people to a sanctuary city, using this sign in a meme, allegedly proving Martha's Vinyard WAS a sanctuary city...according to these trumpers.... Was ALL a big fat lie....created by the right wing, to protect their next political god.

the poster IS a push, by private entities with causes of their own choosings....

AND NOT by Martha's Vinyard government.

Martha's Vinyard is not, nor ever had been, a Sanctuary Island.....they don't have the services to help asylum seekers, access to lawyers, and social services and private charities to place them, to provide the money, while in wait for their court dates, and to fly them to where their court case is being held, and the government interpreters needed for the 50.

On Martha's Vineyard they had one boy in high school who spoke the language who volunteered to help.I

On the main land, they can get these things needed for them. Putting them on Cape Cod gives them access, and they will be placed in homes by charities....they won't be staying on base, once they are seen by social services....10 to 1.

Really, exactly what does created out of whole cloth mean?
I'm sorry to have to inform you that some liar on your side of the aisle created the sign, out of whole cloth! :(

I think you're as senile as your dear leader. And BTW, I never mentioned the MV government.

Illegals process our food, care for our children, they are in your house laying carpet and doing construction, why is it you wouldn't want to make sure they are healthy?

We want them in their own countries. What part of that, is too hard for you to understand?

I understand that. You can dislike our laws all you want but until you change them, they are what they are.

Our laws say if they fail to show up for their hearings they should be deported. That's 90+% and economic illegals are not eligible for asylum. So how about we enforce our laws and quit ignoring them.

Our laws say if they fail to show up for their hearings they should be deported. That's 90+% and economic illegals are not eligible for asylum. So how about we enforce our laws and quit ignoring them.

Why are they not deported? Because the government won't pick them up at work.

I'm 100% for that.

Forum List

Back