Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

Thanks for proving C4A a complete and total lair. It claimed that poster was fabricated by someone on the right.

It wasn't made up for this story. It's not an official M.V. welcoming sign and it was produced by a non profit. It doesn't prove M.V. a Sanctuary City which they are not.

There are your facts.

Tell that to the people that the 2+ million illegals are competing with for jobs and resources.

I do. I get dismissed when I say I want the government to start really cracking down on those hiring illegals.

Yeah, I can tell you're a liberal! No such thing as an illegal? Drugs are medical issue not a criminal one? Concerned about right wing militias and not terrorists? You're the reason that liberals are destroying this country. You live in a fantasy world and buy into the bullshit narratives that the Main Stream Media excretes every day!

I've got news for you, Billo! You're in far more danger from habitual criminals put back on the streets by Soros backed DA's and Fentanyl flooding across our border than you are from a few white supremacists hiding out in the woods!
What I saw on January 6th, at the FBI office and in many posts in this very forum, tell me otherwise.

Mostly because your emphasis is on the wrong party.

What you see is that I have positions that Democrats pretend to take. I am against our useless wars. They used to be until Obama came into office.

They pretended to be for the poor and one might even argue they were, until Obama came into office.

Etc, etc, etc.

What party am I emphasizing when I supported the Supreme Court decision on the 2nd? When they sided with the religious freedom rulings?

Libs fake Sanctuary support has been fully brought to light here despite efforts to the contrary

What I saw on January 6th, at the FBI office and in many posts in this very forum, tell me otherwise.
You're scared about conservative protests, Billo? One that didn't even last 24 hours and the only fatality was a conservative?

But you're OK with the tidal wave of violent crime that's turning most of our big cities into war zones? Not worried about hundreds of thousands of people being murdered with drug overdoses or shot by gangs or crazies?
Gotta be honest with you, Billo...that seems rather stupid...just saying!

And it's not even true. You're thinking of Obama.
F5CE08B5-CE69-4FD8-B18B-1527A38CE2F5.jpeg

Answer my question and I’ll answer yours.

Was anything I said in my first post incorrect?
Of course it was a stunt. But so was the sanctuary city bullshit. And this stunt just proved how much of a stunt that stunt was.

Now say that three times real fast.
Sanctuary cities are not "bullshit" So yes...your premise is incorrect...and stupid.

Forum List

Back