Are you now or have you ever been psychic?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
When I was a kid and we'd pick who went first in chess by having someone hide a black pawn in one fist and a white pawn in the other and have the opponent choose, I could always choose the color I wanted.

The fist with the black pawn would have a white aura and the fist with the white pawn would have a black aura.

At least that's how I remember it happening. Maybe it was just luck and/or my memory is conveniently leaving out the times I missed but I remember being able to do it reliably.

I'm not "psychic", but have had numerous precognitions which left me puzzled, confused, and very sad. I used to ignore them, but they just kept presenting themselves, so I now just keep an open mind, and amuse myself with them.

I don't believe in luck, Amelia, or destiny/fate. I believe we all have the capacity for knowing things we may have yet to realize, and yes, I have been asked most of my life if I am psychic. I just say, " I hope not." :) That was the same answer I gave to a shrink when she asked me that question. My hubby and I had been seeing her for marriage counseling. :)

When I was a kid and we'd pick who went first in chess by having someone hide a black pawn in one fist and a white pawn in the other and have the opponent choose, I could always choose the color I wanted.

The fist with the black pawn would have a white aura and the fist with the white pawn would have a black aura.

At least that's how I remember it happening. Maybe it was just luck and/or my memory is conveniently leaving out the times I missed but I remember being able to do it reliably.

I knew you were going to post this.

I think children are born with the ability to see things that adults can't.
This ability wanes as they grow older and their senses get bombarded, which clouds their sensitivity.

But as my sock, you knew I was going to type this, dincha?

This ability wanes as they grow older and their senses get bombarded, which clouds their sensitivity.

Well of course.

But I thought hjmick was going to use the word "psycho", so I'm only batting .500

Hehe, I said bat.

Well of course.

But I thought hjmick was going to use the word "psycho", so I'm only batting .500

I think PapaGeorgio is going with psycho.... :D

Black and white auras???

That's racist, man....:evil:

Yes.
:lmao:

Yes.
:lmao:

Yer BAD, I say!
Picking on my sock and all. :mad:
She did state that her memory is going....

Guess it's not just my memory going.

I don't get it!

:)

Or IT either, I'm told, but that's a different topic.

I think.

:tongue:

There are no black auras.

Why bother typing? You all know the point I'm trying to make anyway.

Forum List

Back