Are you going to the "support chick fil a day" today?

And then there's that whole lynching thing. Lots of whites being lynched by the SPLC are there?

A lot more than have been lynched by the FRC.

Do you grasp the word "rhetorical?"

Love these wheels of false equivalence though...

The SPLC is a hate group. They exist to create fear among target groups, it is their ONLY purpose.

That you agree with their hate is irrelevant.

I'll have to sign off now. My battery is dying and there's a lake to fish.

Ciao!

Have fun.

Just got here for lunch and the place is packed. Only kissing going on is some little boy taunting his sister.

Kiss in appears to be a bust.

Just got here for lunch and the place is packed. Only kissing going on is some little boy taunting his sister.

Kiss in appears to be a bust.

The local news had film of crowds at the kiss in at the local Chick Fil A, except it was film of the other day when there were crowds. The only thing to happen was a restaurant in Torrance had gay activists tag the building with graffiti. The police are investigating this as a hate crime.

LAist: Los Angeles News, Food, Arts & Events

Chick-fil-A compared to Kristalnacht.....courtesy of Uncensored.

Chick-fil-a would be compared to Jews on Kristalnacht, Rahm and Paco would be the brownshirts.

It's good you lost, gives me some hope for the future.

Are you really this fucking insane? There is no comparison between the two. It was German homosexuals that were sent to death camps, moron, with the exception of high party officials, where people just turned their heads. To compare the two diminishes what actually happened in Nazi Germany. If the Nazis just decided not to spend their money on Kosher foods, nobody would really give a shit.

Are you really this fucking insane? There is no comparison between the two. It was German homosexuals that were sent to death camps,

And it's American Christians that you would strip of free speech rights.

Changing the victim doesn't improve the act.

moron, with the exception of high party officials, where people just turned their heads. To compare the two diminishes what actually happened in Nazi Germany. If the Nazis just decided not to spend their money on Kosher foods, nobody would really give a shit.

The fact is, you leftists are acting just like the Nazis, attempting to use government permits and licenses to punish those who dare think thoughts not approved of by the party.

This isn't a boycott, as you dishonestly attempted to claim, but GOVERNMENT officials using the power of the state to attack a business for failing to comply with thought laws of the democratic party. And this isn't one goon in Boston, but Obama Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel along with 5 other major cities, all abusing their positions to threaten and coerce those who dare speak or think in ways not dictated by the party.

I've read your links, they all make claims that the FRC has 'equated homosexuality with pedophilia', yet not one of them have provided any evidence of this.

It most certainly did...had you followed any of the sources in the links.

“Gaining access to children has been a long-term goal of the homosexual movement.”
— Robert Knight, FRC director of cultural studies, and Frank York, 1999

“One of the primary goals of the homosexual rights movement is to abolish all age of consent laws and to eventually recognize pedophiles as the ‘prophets' of a new sexual order.”
-1999 FRC pamphlet, Homosexual Activists Work to Normalize Sex with Boys.

“While activists like to claim that pedophilia is a completely distinct orientation from homosexuality, evidence shows a disproportionate overlap between the two. … It is a homosexual problem.”
— FRC President Tony Perkins, FRC website, 2010

But, by all means, just keep pretending the anti-gay bias isn't there. :rolleyes:

They provided 'quotes' from people, I want to see the quotes from materials that these organizations provided themselves. Your links have prejudices and biases of their own, quotes are taken out of context all the time.

How do I know that was said on a 1999 pamphlet? That was 13 years ago? Surely you have something that is on their website right this very day that I can link to and read for myself?

And again, we're back to the definition of 'anti-gay' because you refuse to define what that means to you.

Does 'anti gay' mean they're against 'gay marriage' only? Please define the beliefs that you think an 'anti-gay' person has.

How do take those quotes out of context? What on EARTH could the context be to say things like those quoted above?

You've been provided evidence of the anti-gay rhetoric of these "Christian" groups, but are choosing to ignore it...to what end I don't know.

CFA donated millions to these groups which is why they are being protested, not simply because of the words of the COO. Not my problem if you do this in response...

noisepollution460.jpg

“Gaining access to children has been a long-term goal of the homosexual movement.”

“One of the primary goals of the homosexual rights movement is to abolish all age of consent laws and to eventually recognize pedophiles as the ‘prophets' of a new sexual order.”

“While activists like to claim that pedophilia is a completely distinct orientation from homosexuality, evidence shows a disproportionate overlap between the two. … It is a homosexual problem.”

But, by all means, just keep pretending the anti-gay bias isn't there. :rolleyes:

They provided 'quotes' from people, I want to see the quotes from materials that these organizations provided themselves. Your links have prejudices and biases of their own, quotes are taken out of context all the time.

How do I know that was said on a 1999 pamphlet? That was 13 years ago? Surely you have something that is on their website right this very day that I can link to and read for myself?

And again, we're back to the definition of 'anti-gay' because you refuse to define what that means to you.

Does 'anti gay' mean they're against 'gay marriage' only? Please define the beliefs that you think an 'anti-gay' person has.

How do take those quotes out of context? What on EARTH could the context be to say things like those quoted above?

You've been provided evidence of the anti-gay rhetoric of these "Christian" groups, but are choosing to ignore it...to what end I don't know.

CFA donated millions to these groups which is why they are being protested, not simply because of the words of the COO. Not my problem if you do this in response...

noisepollution460.jpg

That was not evidence. Send me a link to the FRC website that shows the same rhetoric, it's pretty simple.

Still no definition of how you define anti-gay either. If you want to have a serious discussion about it rather than repeating 'pro-gay' propaganda from 'pro-gay' websites, let me know.

I've read your links, they all make claims that the FRC has 'equated homosexuality with pedophilia', yet not one of them have provided any evidence of this.

This is what you get when scared little men can't get it up.

Barney Frank nails it:

I think it’s entirely legitimate for individuals to say, ‘I don’t want to eat there.’ I don’t think government should discriminate against Chick fil A because of the views of the owner,” said Mr. Frank the only openly gay member of Congress who recently married his partner. “I wouldn’t want to personally eat there. I wouldn’t want to support a guy who thinks I shouldn’t have my rights, but I don’t think the government should do that.

Barney Frank nails it:

I think it’s entirely legitimate for individuals to say, ‘I don’t want to eat there.’ I don’t think government should discriminate against Chick fil A because of the views of the owner,” said Mr. Frank the only openly gay member of Congress who recently married his partner. “I wouldn’t want to personally eat there. I wouldn’t want to support a guy who thinks I shouldn’t have my rights, but I don’t think the government should do that.

I agree with Frank, I really have no issue with this other than the mayor of Boston trying to flex his muscle. If you want to boycott fine, I have no issue.

Barney Frank nails it:

I agree with Frank, I really have no issue with this other than the mayor of Boston trying to flex his muscle. If you want to boycott fine, I have no issue.

Neitherdo I. Don't wanna go there? don't. leaves more food for those that want to buy it.

It's a matter of politicians using thier elected authority for the WRONG purpose...and NOT why they were elected.

I believe it was Huckabee who tried to organize it. I'm going for lunch today out of both support for a legit business and curiosity to see if the message was widespread.

No I am not. I personally don't give a shit what the owner said and I don't give a shit about people protesting it either. If I want one of their sandwiches I'll get one, if I don't want one I won't get one.

{Taking pedophilia out of the realm of moral judgment and into the realm of mental health is one step toward normalizing it. Some advocates, like those at a conference in Baltimore last summer, would like to go the rest of the way and remove pedophilia from the list of mental disorders altogether. Now Greece is on the verge of actively subsidizing it.}

And you disagree?

Sprigg is okay - YOU, not so much.

Forum List

Back