Are you christian?

The Catholic definition of Christian is that you have been baptized in a Christian Church with water, and the baptizer saying, "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

The Catholic definition of Catholic is that you have been baptized in a Catholic Church with water, and the baptizer saying, "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

In either case there is no age limit or need to understand what a baptism is. The godparents stand in your place and say the the words that usually accompany baptism.

Verily I say unto you, none of those who fear
death will be saved; for the kingdom of
death belongs to those who put themselves
to death!"

WOW !! how true.., how true, my wife/soul mate died recently, very weak heart, when told in the hospital, after every known medicine for her condition was used, "there is nothing more we can do, take her home to be with her loved ones until she passes away", she died on Thanksgiving day last year, same day my Mother died..., on my birthdate that year also.

i will have a follow up post of my own...., soon! :up:

Anyone who owns a gun can't call themselves a Christian. Jesus wouldn't have approved of a killing machine. Well, except a cross. :D
Many use a gun to defend themselves with. Many use a gun to provide food for their families with. Jesus spoke of robbers that enter a man's house to steal his goods. And the man righteously kills the robbers.
Your judgement is wrong.
Jesus never spoke of anything, that shit's all made up. And he certainly never said it was ok to pack. Guns didn't exist back then. You lose.

Anyone who owns a gun can't call themselves a Christian. Jesus wouldn't have approved of a killing machine. Well, except a cross. :D
If you don't believe Mary was literally impregnated by God you can't call yourself a Christian but many do. They don't realize if all that's made up then maybe God is too
Everyone knows that Mary was assfucked and some of the cum dribbled into her pussy. That's how she got pregnant but stayed a virgin.

Many use a gun to defend themselves with. Many use a gun to provide food for their families with. Jesus spoke of robbers that enter a man's house to steal his goods. And the man righteously kills the robbers.
Your judgement is wrong.
Jesus never spoke of anything, that shit's all made up. And he certainly never said it was ok to pack. Guns didn't exist back then. You lose.
Prove that it's made up or YOU lose.

If you don't believe Mary was literally impregnated by God you can't call yourself a Christian but many do. They don't realize if all that's made up then maybe God is too
Everyone knows that Mary was assfucked and some of the cum dribbled into her pussy. That's how she got pregnant but stayed a virgin.

Your post proves you are a vulgar and uncouth individual who should probably be locked away in an institution.

Your post proves you are a vulgar and uncouth individual who should probably be locked away in an institution.
For making fun of a fairytale? What if he said the 7 dwarfs ran a train on sleeping beauty like 7 bill Cosby's?

At least you don't want to kill him for making fun. That would be your retarded cousins the Muslims.

For making fun of a fairytale? What if he said the 7 dwarfs ran a train on sleeping beauty like 7 bill Cosby's?

At least you don't want to kill him for making fun. That would be your retarded cousins the Muslims.
You are as sick as who you defend.

No. Not at all. I ridicule him for his profanity and lack of any class in his post. I personally find such remarks to be offensive to myself and most especially to any ladies on here. The man is a barbarian.

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

Are you claiming that you have seen and know the names written in the Lamb's Book of Life?

you aren't quite that vapid, are you? the poster is clearly saying that there are an awful lot of pretend christians who understand nothing of jesus' teachings.

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

Are you claiming that you have seen and know the names written in the Lamb's Book of Life?

you aren't quite that vapid, are you? the poster is clearly saying that there are an awful lot of pretend christians who understand nothing of jesus' teachings.

That's hardly what I find offensive. If you condone such language and vulgarity, then you must be of the same uncouth class he is.

Who am I defending? I'm making fun of you not defending anyone. You're all nucking futs.

His reply was a bit over the top offensive. But when he sees where our society is being controlled by ancient superstitions, its time to wake up. We can be nice once the patients are cured of their delusions. We're better than that. No one ever met God. Not Joseph Smith Mohammad moses Adam Noah Abraham Ishmael and the Jesus story is the greatest story ever told. Better than Homer's classics

That's hardly what I find offensive. If you condone such language and vulgarity, then you must be of the same uncouth class he is.
Should what he said about mary be sensored or illegal Mohammad?

Who am I defending? I'm making fun of you not defending anyone. You're all nucking futs.

His reply was a bit over the top offensive. But when he sees where our society is being controlled by ancient superstitions, its time to wake up. We can be nice once the patients are cured of their delusions. We're better than that. No one ever met God. Not Joseph Smith Mohammad moses Adam Noah Abraham Ishmael and the Jesus story is the greatest story ever told. Better than Homer's classics
Making fun of what you have no clue about, makes you a moron. Your sexual perversion makes you a sick moron. Here's a clue....you don't get to dictate what is true and what is a fairy tale....it just makes you a pompous ass.

I thought about becoming a Christian when I was a teenager, but the sermons were boring and the congregation was mostly hypocrites. I settled on agnostic for a couple of decades, and then moved on to atheist. Works for me!

Forum List

Back