Are you being brainwashed - former exec whistlerblower

ROFLMFAO

mediamatters, yeah sure thing
:lol:

The interview is on CNN.... watch it... look up the guys name. He's telling you that he used to be paid to send talking points of mis-information to right-wing media. First person who has stepped out about this.

And what is the B.S. the right has brain washed you about on media matters? All they do is take media from all different sources, and fact check it.

ROFLMFAO

The interview is on CNN.... watch it... look up the guys name. He's telling you that he used to be paid to send talking points of mis-information to right-wing media. First person who has stepped out about this.

And what is the B.S. the right has brain washed you about on media matters? All they do is take media from all different sources, and fact check it.
fuck off and get yourself unbrainwashed

We all suffer when you decide not to use your mind.

Here's someone that's come out and said, "I was an executive paid to create talking point lies, and deceive right-winger across their media outlets".

Your intelligent response: Fuck off, I don't want to know the truth.

How old are you? You obviously have no regard for truth, only confirming your own warped world view.

We all suffer when you decide not to use your mind.

Here's someone that's come out and said, "I was an executive paid to create talking point lies, and deceive right-winger across their media outlets".

Your intelligent response: Fuck off, I don't want to know the truth.

How old are you? You obviously have no regard for truth, only confirming your own warped world view.
because you have shown you are a fucking MORON, ok asshole
i dont give a fucking RATS ASS what you say or post
you will remain a fucking moron

Does anyone really doubt that the HC insurance industry which is making money because of the system in place right now would do NOTHING when it was threatened?

Of course they are buying pols in both parties and funding so called grass roots opposition to this plan,

The thought that they might lose this goose that lays the golden egss scares the hell of our them.

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves." Eric Hoffer

This is fascinating stuff, if you travel across the media world of the conservative echo chamber you hear the same phrases, the same misrepresentations repeated as if they were truths. It is why the wingnut think tanks and corporate point of view has gained so much power. I listened to a few of the townhall protesters and they could be robots as they repeat the same stuff in the same words, but they do so as if the slogans had deep meaning and implications. I find that scary. Listen closely to Rush, Fox or the conservative talking heads and the same unimaginative phrases find significance in their narrow perspective.

If anyone has a collection of them post the URL. I wrote a list long ago and I bet if I can find it they still hold true.

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over” Joseph Goebbels

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves." Eric Hoffer

This is fascinating stuff, if you travel across the media world of the conservative echo chamber you hear the same phrases, the same misrepresentations repeated as if they were truths. It is why the wingnut think tanks and corporate point of view has gained so much power. I listened to a few of the townhall protesters and they could be robots as they repeat the same stuff in the same words, but they do so as if the slogans had deep meaning and implications. I find that scary. Listen closely to Rush, Fox or the conservative talking heads and the same unimaginative phrases find significance in their narrow perspective.

If anyone has a collection of them post the URL. I wrote a list long ago and I bet if I can find it they still hold true.

“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over” Joseph Goebbels
Exactly!

DiveCon is a prime example of a brainwashed Far-Righter drunk off the Kool-Aid issued out in the echo-chambers.

Doesn't matter if Jesus comes down on earth and says "My son Republicans are wrong" he will tell Jesus "Go back to heaven...I don't believe you."

*SMH*

Exactly!

DiveCon is a prime example of a brainwashed Far-Righter drunk off the Kool-Aid issued out in the echo-chambers.

Doesn't matter if Jesus comes down on earth and says "My son Republicans are wrong" he will tell Jesus "Go back to heaven...I don't believe you."

*SMH*
and you are a prime example of a fucking idiot

in chimes another brainwashed liberal moron

Does anyone really doubt that the HC insurance industry which is making money because of the system in place right now would do NOTHING when it was threatened?

Of course they are buying pols in both parties and funding so called grass roots opposition to this plan,

The thought that they might lose this goose that lays the golden egss scares the hell of our them.
yeah, thats why they are making deals with Obama :rolleyes:

Exactly!

*SMH*

Oh the irony is overwhelming. It's almost time for you to figure out where Obama is geographically so you can kneel in that direction.

So you don't see Obama winning this fight, eh?

ROFLMFAO

The only answer you have when faced with the truth, Dive. You guys prefer lies to reality, chose to follow incompetant liars, and cannot do anything other than talk out of your nether oriface when called on it. What an example of idiocy you present.

So you don't see Obama winning this fight, eh?

If he wins this fight, he will not only win in 2012, but he will win several more fights just on momentum. He is up against a trillion dollar industry ran by some of the biggest thieves in the nation. And there trash talking minions, like you.

The only answer you have when faced with the truth, Dive. You guys prefer lies to reality, chose to follow incompetant liars, and cannot do anything other than talk out of your nether oriface when called on it. What an example of idiocy you present.
old rocksinthehead, you have posted more lies than i could if i tried

I think it isn't the actual brainwashing that is fascinating anymore. I think it is the depth of the brainwashing, and perhaps the lack of ascertaining the difference between facts and fiction too. They've done a good job.

Hell, I've heard right-wingers who have lost their job, and will still rant and rave about how good globalization has been, and how they wouldn't change anything.

But I must say, there are two groups of these right-wingers. There are those who do the brainwashing, and for the most part, I think they are pretty aware that what they are saying is complete Bull. Hell, Glen Beck even said he was a rodio clown, whose main purpose is distraction from the issues at hand. And do you really think Rush thinks Hitler was an environmentalist, and that makes Obama just like him? I don't.

And of course, there is the second group, the brainwashed. These are weak-minded people, who are also lazy, and generally too stupid to get informed, to read books, and to find the right sources. Somewhere along the line they came to trust those who take a crap in their minds, and they refuse to acknowledge that they've been steered down the wrong dark alley. People hate to be wrong, and for most of them to admit they were wrong, it would mean they've wasted a big chunk of their lives listening to people who simply were lying to them, just to deceive them into voting for themselves.

I guess you might add one more group, past the two. But they are really in the first group. These are conservatives that know the brainwashers are full of crap too, but often they know the strategy, and let it go without commentary, since they understand that brainwashing is as good of a strategy to keep the useful idiots in line as anything.

Forum List

Back