Are you being brainwashed - former exec whistlerblower

Ah, I see the thread has moved away from whistleblowing and into the usual Republicans vs Democrats shit fight. How refreshing.

fuck off and get yourself unbrainwashed

We all suffer when you decide not to use your mind.

Here's someone that's come out and said, "I was an executive paid to create talking point lies, and deceive right-winger across their media outlets".

Your intelligent response: Fuck off, I don't want to know the truth.

How old are you? You obviously have no regard for truth, only confirming your own warped world view.
because you have shown you are a fucking MORON, ok asshole
i dont give a fucking RATS ASS what you say or post
you will remain a fucking moron
and you are a neonut brainwashed IDIOT that either does not care that you are being fed bullshit lies from your rightie pundints such as limbaugh and everyone at fake news network or your so lost and clueless that the truth is smacking you straight in the face and you don't see it....my guess is the latter of the two.

Here's someone that's come out and said, "I was an executive paid to create talking point lies, and deceive right-winger across their media outlets".

How old are you? You obviously have no regard for truth, only confirming your own warped world view.
and you are a neonut brainwashed IDIOT that either does not care that you are being fed bullshit lies from your rightie pundints such as limbaugh and everyone at fake news network or your so lost and clueless that the truth is smacking you straight in the face and you don't see it....my guess is the latter of the two.

says a brainwashed Obamabot. What's the matter, not enough of us are bowing down to your Ossiah? Tell us, jackass,what is the truth, according to an Obamabot? that it's the republicans' fault your Ossiah can't have his public option, when they are basically powerless? that the Ossiah is not going to double Bush's debt? that we have not lost thousands more jobs since the Ossiah took office? enlighten us.

says a brainwashed Obamabot. What's the matter, not enough of us are bowing down to your Ossiah? Tell us, jackass,what is the truth, according to an Obamabot? that it's the republicans' fault your Ossiah can't have his public option, when they are basically powerless? that the Ossiah is not going to double Bush's debt? that we have not lost thousands more jobs since the Ossiah took office? enlighten us.
arent these brainwashed idiots something else?

fuck off and get yourself unbrainwashed

How much was he paid to come on CNN and tell his story?

Do you always take people at their word?

What evidence is there that would confirm his allegations?

I left my VRWC Secret Decoder ring at Dunkin Donuts...how are we supposed to respond?

(P.S. Don't tell the Librul poster about the Secret Decoder Ring, it's our VRWC secret, ok?)

I think the biggest con the media has pulled (as a mouthpiece of big business) is to make us believe that we are on different sides. That it matters. That we have choice in any of this.

Yes, we have different ideas on the best way to get things done. But we all generally want the same thing. Freedom, security and the ability to raise our families in peace. We may disagree on how to accomplish this, but that is what the vote and democracy are supposed to solve. Ruling by majority.

The media's constant hyping of the negativity between parties has in fact created it. This is a sort of "misdirection", one hand calls attention to itself while the other hand performs the trick.
Many goverments use this creation of opposing sides to maintain order and take the heat off themselves. "Things aren't going well? Must be because of those darn republicans/democrats!"

Shift blame back and forth.
Divide and conquer.

I think the biggest con the media has pulled (as a mouthpiece of big business) is to make us believe that we are on different sides. That it matters. That we have choice in any of this.

Yes, we have different ideas on the best way to get things done. But we all generally want the same thing. Freedom, security and the ability to raise our families in peace. We may disagree on how to accomplish this, but that is what the vote and democracy are supposed to solve. Ruling by majority.

The media's constant hyping of the negativity between parties has in fact created it. This is a sort of "misdirection", one hand calls attention to itself while the other hand performs the trick.
Many goverments use this creation of opposing sides to maintain order and take the heat off themselves. "Things aren't going well? Must be because of those darn republicans/democrats!"

Divide and conquer.

Did you happen to come across a VRWC Secret Decoder Ring?

Divide and conquer.
careful now, that secret code broadcast in fox news channel is getting to ya ;)

Former Cigna exec describes industry's "close ties" to conservative media, to which "they feed the talking points"

Former Cigna exec describes*industry's "close ties" to*conservative media, to which "they feed the talking points" | Media Matters for America

But you still won't believe it will you?

This belongs in the conspiracy section of the forum. And i thought i was a noob :lol:

Believe what, that mediamatters is brainwashing people? I already assumed that, how else could their readers be so ignorant.

Wow i'm a jerk....sorry your thread must have set off my "fed talking point" alarm that has been brainwashed into my head.

:rofl:

Last edited:

I disagree, brainwashing takes a lot of time and he hasn't been around long enough to have accomplished that, the Obamabots are just brain dead if anything.

I disagree, brainwashing takes a lot of time and he hasn't been around long enough to have accomplished that, the Obamabots are just brain dead if anything.
I wouldn't necessarily say brain dead, but emotionally invested in deliberately nebulous concepts like "hope" and "change", with no clue as to how those ideas manifest themselves in actual reality.

Last edited:
I wouldn't necessarily say brain dead, but emotionally invested in deliberately nebulous concepts like "hope" andf "change", with no clue as to how those ideas manifest themselves in actual reality.

That does work better, a bit more wordy, but more accurate.

I wouldn't necessarily say brain dead, but emotionally invested in deliberately nebulous concepts like "hope" and "change", with no clue as to how those ideas manifest themselves in actual reality.
and you forgot the line they stole from Bob the Builder

"yes we can"

and you forgot the line they stole from Bob the Builder

"yes we can"

If you play "Yes we can" backwards it says:

There's a lady whose sure, all that glitters is gold

Ah, I see the thread has moved away from whistleblowing and into the usual Republicans vs Democrats shit fight. How refreshing.
"Whistelblowing" as reported by an overtly fringe group of leftists.

That Media Matters sees a VRWC behind every bush is of little note.

BigLebowskiLatino1.jpg

"I gonna screw you rEAL gOOD tonight brah!"

Forum List

Back