Are You Addicted to the Internet?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I feel as I can't live without it. At the touch of a few keys, you are instantly connected to people, information, endless possibilities.

The efficiency of it. Not having to deal with incompetent real people is such a blessing... And during winters, the internet is a real lifesaver. Okay, I haven't gone as far as to do my grocery shopping online, but I do most things online. Keeping in touch with families, friends, paying bills, shopping for almost everything except groceries, obtaining information about upcoming events, listening to music, watching movies...

I could see with the internet that an agoraphopic can have a pretty normal life without ever having to step outside his door.

Is this good? bad? Any thoughts?

If Algore hadn't invented it, where would we be?

I enjoy blogging and podcasting. Posting on and running message boards. I like the fact that it's a monster encyclopedia right at your fingertips. Videos, news, archives, it's wonderful.

If Algore hadn't invented it, where would we be?

I enjoy blogging and podcasting. Posting on and running message boards. I like the fact that it's a monster encyclopedia right at your fingertips. Videos, news, archives, it's wonderful.

Agreed---it's a great tool for communicating, doing business, entertainment and learning. You can't deny it's limitations tho.

Last edited:
Now that I have the little netbook, even when I'm having breakfast, I can surf the internet. I try not to look, but I can't help it.

Forum List

Back