Are you a racist?

Racist = someone who believes that some races are superior to others.

Superior = higher in rank, status, quality, fitter, better, more advanced.

If you judge a race based on it's achievements in relationship to the achievements of other races, you will obviously conclude that some races are superior to others - just like some people are superior to others irregardless of their races.

I did not feel that I was a racist until I learned what it actually means - it has an unfavorable stereotype; a connotation which is invalid.

I am a racist - if you are not, after evaluating this post; your stupid :eusa_shhh:

If you judge a race based on it's achievements in relationship to the achievements of other races, you will obviously conclude that some races are superior to others - just like some people are superior to others irregardless of their races.

I did not feel that I was a racist until I learned what it actually means - it has an unfavorable stereotype; a connotation which is invalid.

I am a racist - if you are not, after evaluating this post; your stupid :eusa_shhh:

Or you are just a ignorant racist that doesnt know what he is talking about. You cant have inferior genes and be superior. :lol:

Using the ADL as a source of thoughtful consideration is like using Al Jazeera for a balanced look at Islam.

I remember when racism was real. It killed millions of people...now a days, it's a be all, end all excuse to blame whites for just about anything.

It's still real and you still harbor it.

And another proclamation by USMB's own Captain Prick.

You really must have taken some beatings in your life. See a shrink, asshole. :eusa_clap:

You really must have taken some beatings in your life. :

Are you trying to play internet tough guy again, pee-wee? You've got some real insecurity there, pee-wee. It's probably justified, but you don't have to wallow in it quite so often.

Are you trying to play internet tough guy again, pee-wee? You've got some real insecurity there, pee-wee. It's probably justified, but you don't have to wallow in it quite so often.

Not my style, asshole. I just can read between the lines of your pathetic tirades and your unceasing desire to tell others what pieces of shit they are.

I suspect you've had your ass kicked many times in your life, that's why you are a waste of space; a bag of bones rattling around and taking pot-shots. A pussy, to put it succinctly.

Not my style....

Then why do you keep trying so hard to play the tough guy, pee-wee? Wishing you were something you're not? That's very, very sad...

Not my style....

Then why do you keep trying so hard to play the tough guy, pee-wee? Wishing you were something you're not? That's very, very sad...

You are a weak person. Constantly pointing fingers at others does not make you strong, it merely highlights your fragility. :eusa_clap:

I am simply reporting what I see. Your knee-jerk responses show that you are reacting, not absorbing what I write. By me pointing out that you have clearly seen concrete up close and personal, has nothing to do with me. Sucks to be you, but it's not my fault you are what you are. :lol:

I remember when racism was real. It killed millions of people...now a days, it's a be all, end all excuse to blame whites for just about anything.

Christian conservatives have perfected playing the victim card

"Religious freedom and separation of church and state have always been hated concepts to the religious right. Indeed, it’s fair to say that the religious right exists to fight any legal or cultural support for people who don’t want their narrow definition of Christianity foisted on them. From objecting to gay marriage to trying to wedge creationism in schools, the religious right exists as a political movement for the purpose of stripping away religious freedom and establishing their religious beliefs as the dominant organizing force in law, politics and culture.

So why then are we hearing all these people who live their lives attacking religious freedom complaining all the time that “religious freedom” is under attack from liberals? Whydoes every religious-right publication and event echo the claim that right-wing Christians are somehow being stripped of the very right to religious freedom the right has worked tirelessly to take from everyone else for decades?"

Christian conservatives have perfected playing the victim card - Salon.com

Christian conservatives have perfected playing the victim card

But you haven't yet perfected your 'mindless, bigoted little douchebag' routine. You've got the "mindless" and "douchebag" parts down pat, but your bigotry is still clumsy and juvenile.

Or you are just a ignorant racist that doesnt know what he is talking about. You cant have inferior genes and be superior. :lol:

How are those superior genes working for you? Africa is quite a place, tremendous natural resources and full of superior gene people....... they sure have accomplished a hell of a lot with all of those gifts haven't they...... on the other hand, how little the ones with inferior genes have accomplished. Oh wait, Africa is a hell hole that only had a single country that was worth a shit and it was run by the people with inferior genes, now the superior gene asswipes have taken it back by force like a tribe of baboons and are now running it into the ground.......kind of like what is happening here. Does it make you feel superior to have that ugly male lion for your avatar ace? It's not even a real lion, it's a lousy hybrid.....pathetic.

Last edited:

How are those superior genes working for you? Africa is quite a place, tremendous natural resources and full of superior gene people....... they sure have accomplished a hell of a lot with all of those gifts haven't they...... on the other hand, how little the ones with inferior genes have accomplished. Oh wait, Africa is a hell hole that only had a single country that was worth a shit and it was run by the people with inferior genes, now the superior gene asswipes have taken it back by force like a tribe of baboons and are now running it into the ground.......kind of like what is happening here. Does it make you feel superior to have that ugly male lion for your avatar ace? It's not even a real lion, it's a lousy hybrid.....pathetic.

I must have touched a nerve for you to look up my avatar. :lol:

The superior genes are working quite well for me. Yes my people have accomplished a tremendous amount even with white simians messing up their countries. We taught you simians how to read, write, and do math and you repay us by killing peaceful people. No matter though because you will be gone from the earth soon as your women love us. Thats why you will be bred out. The only thing left will be inbred bunker babies that will die out due to more genetic isolation. In the meantime countries in Africa will continue to prosper while melanin deficient monkeys such as yourself claim everyone is running around naked. Check out these villages and all the huts! BTW you still havent explained how you can be superior when your genes are killing you off?

68e9o2.jpg

Downtown-Cape-Town-below--001.jpg

city-square-nairobi.jpg

Forum List

Back