Are you a patriot?

Government regulators allowed Wall Street crooks to rig the global price of copper for ten years. That fraud generated more than $90,000,000,000. I became a determined victim of that fraud and used unusual schemes to seek justice (after reporting it failed). It is the right of every criminal defendant to defend their presumed innocence at trial. United States District Judge Alan Nevas decided to force me to use the insanity defense to prevent any trial because Judge Nevas was aware that my trial was designed to expose the corruption by the Justice Department. Any individual unaware that banking and the American economy has cascaded off a cliff into a bottomless pit is not a potential buyer of this book.

Complexity is the repeated defense of Wall Street frauds used by regulators and perpetrators. Is lending mortgage money to people who can’t possibly budget their monthly payment too complicated? My story relates directly to the current meltdown.

The potential reader, working to earn a living and who wants to learn that there is a remedy to repair America’s busted economy, will be eager to read this story. We Americans can keep voting for corruption and suffer the consequences, or we can unite against the corruption and elect a legitimate government. Obama will change nothing.

America seems to suffer from an increasing preference for fantasy over reality, and to be losing the ability to tell which is which. The market for this story is the 120,000,000 voters who voted for the duopoly (exclude all 58,000,000 right wing Republicans who voted for McCain & Palin) and the 40,000,000 citizens who believe the system is too corrupt to be changed by voting for the bad choices nominated on the ballot. (Exclude 100,000,000 people who never read any books.)

My own deep conviction was that the Judicial Branch of our government was sincerely honorable. I believed that their oath to uphold and protect the Constitution was genuine. It was in 1998, when my petition for a writ of mandamus was denied that I became jolted into reality. I researched the published court record to learn how many other writs of mandamus had been denied during the previous five years. The conclusion was almost preposterous. There was not one affirmation of any petition for a writ of mandamus.

I began to question my own intelligence and my own ignorance. Was it possible that I was an outright imbecile? I wondered if most educated citizens had faith in the efficacy of the Judicial Branch. It then dawned on me that our society had been brainwashed by a daily avalanche of propaganda.

I decided that the best way to convey my message was to focus upon the entertaining experiences I endured from the time I was arrested. Then when the story covered my own testimony in trial I explained the background to the jury concerning my being the victim of a Wall Street crime that was protected by law enforcement.

I had been warned by Judge Nevas not to mention being forced by him to use the insanity defense. Judge Nevas knew that if the jury was aware that he had forced me to use the insanity defense and waive my right to trial that the jury would recognize that the government was hiding its own conspiracy that allowed rigging global copper prices since 1987.

I wasn’t going to chance being sent back for an indefinite commitment. At least a guilty verdict would give me a chance for appeal to the Second Circuit. No one could foresee the Appellate Court’s decision to stay my appeal.

Deregulation is the official word coined by the Reagan Revolution. The first crime wave born by deregulation was the infamous Savings & Loan looting of bank deposits. Reagan’s notion claimed that private sector executives needed to be allowed to use depositors’ funds for any purpose they saw fit. Only a few bankers were prosecuted. One of the many ridiculous stories many people will remember was explained during the testimony by Neal Bush. Neal was given capital from the Silverado Savings & Loan to gamble on commodities futures contracts. Neal claimed he wouldn’t need to repay the gift unless he made a profit. Neal lost the entire proceeds he had been given. Anyone who believes that legitimate banking transactions allow using the depositors’ funds for gifts intended to gamble is ludicrous but not prosecuting Neal went unnoticed by the media.

When law enforcement decides to protect criminal bankers and other Wall Street crooks it simply denies there is any evidence to prove crimes were committed. No matter how clear and simple the evidence is preserved the complaint is stonewalled to the highest, most senior officials.

Just Cause Just Facts is a story that follows the evidence provided from me to United States Congressman Christopher Shays, and from Shays to Attorney General Richard Thornburgh and to Controller General Charles Bowsher. Shays attempted to have the GAO investigate the CFTC. Every law enforcement department that was obligated to investigate the complaint simply refused to do their job.

Just Cause Just Facts is a true story based upon three separate extortion ruses staged and designed to force law enforcement to respond to their obligation under the law. Finally there is an arrest, and an indictment but a trial is then denied. The court’s hearing in the first chapter is verbatim dialogue. After that hearing concludes, a news article is published by The Connecticut Post that is an outright lie. If you read that article at the end of Chapter 1 before you read the entire hearing that begins on page 6, you will learn it is an outright lie.

Throughout the entire story there are bizarre twists and turns. If this story fails to alarm its audience, America is doomed. Every chapter explains a separate portion of the judicial process as the dynamics of this case unfolds. It is not a dry encyclopedic explanation. The story contains fascinating prison experiences involving the mob felons who associated with me. One experience involves the kidnapping of Judge Nevas designed to create a new crime by United States Attorney Mary Jo White who used a mob rat. As the process continues there are more new crimes that fail to materialize.

You will be convinced that I am very capable of speaking clearly to promote sales of this book if you will read my statement to the Court during the hearing in Chapter 1. Any publisher that fails to bid on this book will learn it has made its dumbest mistake of the century. It’s too tempting not to state that we will need to search for a screenwriter when you secure our book deal.

The story ends by revealing how the jury tampering was hatched by Judge Nevas in conjunction with one of the most powerful attorneys in Connecticut. That Attorney is Irv Kern, Chairman of Cohen & Wolf married to my sister, Andrea.
Judge Nevas was absolutely right........You are insane, CONVICT!:cuckoo:

There are Members: 17,455 on here but the same 6 assholes keep repeating their own stupid statements.
They should make a new rule. If a member views a thread 3 times but never replies that member gets banned.

There are Members: 17,455 on here but the same 6 assholes keep repeating their own stupid statements.
They should make a new rule. If a member views a thread 3 times but never replies that member gets banned.
thats just fucking stupid
but then so is everything else you have posted

when are you going to get it, most people just ignore the troofer morons because they are so fucking retarded
\

"thats just fucking stupid
but then so is everything else you have posted

when are you going to get it, most people just ignore the troofer morons because they are so fucking retarded"

When this jerk quits repeating himself, I'll just cry. He says nothing, ever and doesn't know it.
Where are the other 17,450?

Forum List

Back