Are you a freak?

I think it depends on the man...if he is good at making me feel comfortable and builds trust, then probably a 7 or 8.

I would say your actual comfort zone. Not what's happening in your mind, or even necessarily in reality (which probably has more to do with where your partner lands on the kink-o-meter.) :)

Maybe I'll just say that my sexual sensibilities were developed in the Los Angeles of the late sixties and early seventies and that nothing on my wish list wasn't granted then let the topic go... I'm a bit older now.

Nothin' to watch but my bank account grow
Outside the Riviera -- no place to go
And no one to go with me but Brigitte Bardot
And I might break the date 'cause I'm jaded

From Jaded by Shel Silverstein circa 1965

I'm with you on the Ramones. And I go to bed every night thanking the good Lord, no one had the technology today that they have when I was *cough* discovering myself in that time period.

I wanna be sedated is always one of my faves. But that's for later years. And my Joey story is to die for. Another day.

I used to go to the Whiskey all the time. I know those years very well. And though I have rued some moments, most I am still happy about because those days formed me.

Ok, hot sweaty and ready to writhe. lol, and not now, I'm making bread. I'm just funning from the past.

light my fire. you know that middle shot I was talking about?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsKPPL-j6kE]Chic with Nile Rodgers - Le Freak (From "Live At Montreux 2004" DVD) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8OL7I3hpYA&feature=related]Midnight Star "Freak-a-zoid" - YouTube[/ame]

I notice you ask but do not offer an answer yourself :eusa_whistle:

But yes I did!

Only you didn't.

;)

past the point of my quote... yes you did.

Ya see... i think everything is normal.... there are no freaks. So long as both parties are consenting...and enjoying what they are doing... everything is normal. :eusa_whistle:

Well, hell; if that's the criteria, then I'm more like an 8. I was going with knowing all the sick and twisted that goes far, far beyond the average person's perceptions.

Like if one person gets off on the sight and smell of burning flesh, and they are with someone who likes being burned - that doesn't fall anywhere in the realm of "everything is normal."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRzSc8Mkr8c]Whodini - Freaks Come Out At Night - YouTube[/ame]

Well, hell; if that's the criteria, then I'm more like an 8. I was going with knowing all the sick and twisted that goes far, far beyond the average person's perceptions.

Like if one person gets off on the sight and smell of burning flesh, and they are with someone who likes being burned - that doesn't fall anywhere in the realm of "everything is normal."

Remark once overheard from a young lady of my acquaintaince "That's sex???"

The lines do get blurry at the edges.

But yes I did!

Only you didn't.

;)

past the point of my quote... yes you did.

Ya see... i think everything is normal.... there are no freaks. So long as both parties are consenting...and enjoying what they are doing... everything is normal. :eusa_whistle:

LOL....i know how it could go to. What boop is asking for is a scale of where your ..... kink hard limits are.

What is "normal" and not "freak"? If both of them want do the burning flesh thing... its "normal" for them. I am sure vanilla sex is a sick and twisted concept to some.

Yeah, it's really not that difficult a question. If you have to make it difficult, then just own that you are a 15 or thereabouts, and go onto the next thread. :lol:

Words like "mainstream" and "the norm" are the parameters in threads such as these. I know there are people like Syrenn out there, hell! My best friend had two 'little black bags' for whenever she found somebody on her wavelength to go play with. So there's curiosity, and then there's "this is where I live, and nothing else does it for me."

Yeah, it's really not that difficult a question. If you have to make it difficult, then just own that you are a 15 or thereabouts, and go onto the next thread. :lol:

Words like "mainstream" and "the norm" are the parameters in threads such as these. I know there are people like Syrenn out there, hell! My best friend had two 'little black bags' for whenever she found somebody on her wavelength to go play with. So there's curiosity, and then there's "this is where I live, and nothing else does it for me."

Sounds like you need to introduce me to your best friend.

Forum List

Back