Are you a freak?

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Is your motto "It's only kinky the first time?" Is this your song?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M]Rick James - Super Freak - YouTube[/ame]

Or are you strictly vanilla? On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being "Only missionary in the dark" and 10 being "I have no boundaries or inhibitions" - where do you land?

OMG I need more dayquil.

I saw this thread title and the first thing I thought of was Rick James.

Lord have mercy and release me from this cold!!!

I saw this thread and saw my little medication pump which will not leave my body until the day I die. :lol:

Anybody else ever live close to Buffalo?

I swear it has a lasting effect.

OK now back to the OP......

• Banned
I have noticed that nobody, nay - not even the OP - has addressed the issue.

I'm probably about a 5. If 10 is "whips and chains, secret word" time, I'm definitely a 5.

OK the schnappi song. I used to sing it to Jim Dandy, Bad Ass, Dusty Roads and Ruby Starr. They loved it always. I confess. But I did not steal the lindbergh baby!!!!!!!!!

Crazy dogs just loving this tune. The schnippi the schnappi.

Yeah crazy is all in the eye of the beholder.

I'm probably about a 5. If 10 is "whips and chains, secret word" time, I'm definitely a 5.

An accurate response would require some defined parameters - are we going by desires or accomplishments? Everyday predilections, or magnitude of deviance of the outliers? Other?

Not to say that would get you a direct answer either mind you. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0v_icbtspE]Natural Selection - Do Anything (1991) - YouTube[/ame]

This was a big hit during my formative sexual years. Generation X is angry and doesn't like much, but sex is one thing that many of us still like. :eusa_drool: the music of my teen years was...sex....sex...and....sex. I shake my head at the music that I hear now, until I remember the music from then. :eusa_whistle:

An accurate response would require some defined parameters - are we going by desires or accomplishments? Everyday predilections, or magnitude of deviance of the outliers? Other?

Not to say that would get you a direct answer either mind you. :lol:

I would say your actual comfort zone. Not what's happening in your mind, or even necessarily in reality (which probably has more to do with where your partner lands on the kink-o-meter.) :)

Natural Selection - Do Anything (1991) - YouTube

This was a big hit during my formative sexual years. Generation X is angry and doesn't like much, but sex is one thing that many of us still like. :eusa_drool: the music of my teen years was...sex....sex...and....sex. I shake my head at the music that I hear now, until I remember the music from then. :eusa_whistle:

Okay, now THAT song belongs in the dirty dancing thread. :D

I would say your actual comfort zone. Not what's happening in your mind, or even necessarily in reality (which probably has more to do with where your partner lands on the kink-o-meter.) :)

Maybe I'll just say that my sexual sensibilities were developed in the Los Angeles of the late sixties and early seventies and that nothing on my wish list wasn't granted then let the topic go... I'm a bit older now.

Nothin' to watch but my bank account grow
Outside the Riviera -- no place to go
And no one to go with me but Brigitte Bardot
And I might break the date 'cause I'm jaded

From Jaded by Shel Silverstein circa 1965

Forum List

Back