Are white supremacists really just black inferiorists?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
True with me anyway. I'm not prepared to say whites are better than asians. But we're better than blacks. Everybody is better than blacks and the evidence for that is overwhelming.

I am white supremacist because my affinity to white people is stronger than to any other group on account of me being white.

I don't think blacks are inferior(or superior)to anyone if they lose the poisonous anti-white mindset.

True with me anyway. I'm not prepared to say whites are better than asians. But we're better than blacks. Everybody is better than blacks and the evidence for that is overwhelming.
I don't agree. You personally are no better than a mangy old dog eating trash on the side of the road.

I don't agree. You personally are no better than a mangy old dog eating trash on the side of the road.
actually the dog is intellectually and socially more evolved than the OP could ever dream of.

the arrogance of ignorance
MLK once stated:

"There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity".

Almost 50 years after his murder, those words ring more true today than ever before.

• Banned
I am white supremacist because my affinity to white people is stronger than to any other group on account of me being white.

I don't think blacks are inferior(or superior)to anyone if they lose the poisonous anti-white mindset.

That makes no sense. Just because you SUPPORT whites doesn't make you a white supremacist. To be a WS you have to believe whites are better than other races and you just admitted you don't . THINK

• Banned

The board notes that all you have is namecalling.

Kindly explain why africa is so poor and backward . THINK

• Banned
MLK once stated:
"There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity".
Almost 50 years after his murder, those words ring more true today than ever before.

MLK was a moron. He took the GRE test back in the 50s and got like 350 in verbal and 270 in math. On the usual 200-800 scale.

I bet he could barely read.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling.

Kindly explain why africa is so poor and backward . THINK
It's no more backwards than any group you might belong too.

MLK once stated:

MLK was a moron. He took the GRE test back in the 50s and got like 350 in verbal and 270 in math. On the usual 200-800 scale.

Link? Of course not you are spewing bullshit as usual.

That makes no sense. Just because you SUPPORT whites doesn't make you a white supremacist. To be a WS you have to believe whites are better than other races and you just admitted you don't . THINK
I don't merely support whites, I place them ahead of non-whites because of my affiliation to whiteness.

Saying that blacks are not inferior to anyone by default is not contradictory to saying white people are better because you have a stronger affinity to them, but that still qualifies as a white supremacist technically.

Now this is funny. A short yellow bus riding, white trash racist from the shallow end of the gene pool arguing with another over who is more racist?

Only on USMB can you find this kind of entertainment!

Now this is funny. A short yellow bus riding, white trash racist from the shallow end of the gene pool arguing with another over who is more racist?

Only on USMB can you find this kind of entertainment!

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Address the issue or crawl back under your rock.

Link? Of course not you are spewing bullshit as usual.

HAHAHA. You're so dumb you cant even track down something like this??? Here's a link moron.

Graduate Record Examination Scores for Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nothing dumb about making you backup your bullshit.

Forum List

Back