Are white supremacists really just black inferiorists?

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. had been an exceptional student since he was a child attending Yonge Street Elementary School in Atlanta. For high school, he attended Booker T. Washington High, also in Atlanta. Due to his good grades, King skipped two years of high school and was able to enroll at Morehouse College at only 15 years old.

During his college career, King informally attended classes at other universities close to his alma maters. While attending college in Pennsylvania, King took classes at the University of Pennsylvania. In Boston, he also studied at Harvard University in Cambridge.
Speed dick never saw the inside of a college.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. had been an exceptional student since he was a child attending Yonge Street Elementary School in Atlanta. For high school, he attended Booker T. Washington High, also in Atlanta. Due to his good grades, King skipped two years of high school and was able to enroll at Morehouse College at only 15 years old.

During his college career, King informally attended classes at other universities close to his alma maters. While attending college in Pennsylvania, King took classes at the University of Pennsylvania. In Boston, he also studied at Harvard University in Cambridge.
Speed dick never saw the inside of a college.

"Never saw the inside of a college"......I don't even believe that damn idiot ever even finished high school.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. had been an exceptional student since he was a child attending Yonge Street Elementary School in Atlanta. .

And where's your link for that? I gave a link to my claim that MLK had among the lowest GRE scores in history.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. had been an exceptional student since he was a child attending Yonge Street Elementary School in Atlanta. .

And where's your link for that? I gave a link to my claim that MLK had among the lowest GRE scores in history.
Look it up .
If his grades were so low , how was it possible that he got into college at 15.

You can put your mishapen head back up your ass now.

Forum List

Back