My problem with white people

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
My problem with white people is not any one individual or group being better or successful or anything like that. You are wrong if you think that's the case.

My problem with white people, is that they are not satisfied until they dominate everything and everyone around them, all of the time. They don't know when enough is enough. In their minds, they actually do think they can kill or control everybody around the world - including other white people!

Think about it...the most destructive wars of the 20th century were white on white wars. Who do white people in America hate the most, even more than the other races? Other white people who disagree with them! I really am afraid you are not going to stop until you've laid waste to everything on this planet.

There are like 20 million black slaves in Africa. How many in US Europe or Russia?
Is 20M not enough? Gawd, they are so insatiable!

My problem with white people is not any one individual or group being better or successful or anything like that. You are wrong if you think that's the case.

My problem with white people, is that they are not satisfied until they dominate everything and everyone around them, all of the time. They don't know when enough is enough. In their minds, they actually do think they can kill or control everybody around the world - including other white people!

Think about it...the most destructive wars of the 20th century were white on white wars. Who do white people in America hate the most, even more than the other races? Other white people who disagree with them! I really am afraid you are not going to stop until you've laid waste to everything on this planet.

They moving into your neighborhood again?

Well, looks like we have another racist here.

I'm having a tough time keeping track, though. Can somebody help me out? Does this make it 6 white racists and 16 racists of color or 6 white racists and 17 racists of color?

Well, looks like we have another racist here.

I'm having a tough time keeping track, though. Can somebody help me out? Does this make it 6 white racists and 16 racists of color or 6 white racists and 17 racists of color?
He's not racist. He's making observations.

Is that why white people are literally giving Europe and the rest of the west to non-whites despite what will happen long term?

White people are radically altruistic and individualistic compared to the rest of humanity, that is the problem with white people.

Is that why white people are literally giving Europe and the rest of the west to non-whites despite what will happen long term?

White people are radically altruistic and individualistic compared to the rest of humanity, that is the problem with white people.
YEs. That IS why!

Look at conservative politicians. They do put supremacy over their own territory.

I think moderate conservatives are the supremacists.

So called white supremacists want to relax things a bit. They are happy for our countries to decline in power in exchange for a halt to immigration.

YEs. That IS why!

Look at conservative politicians. They do put supremacy over their own territory.

I think moderate conservatives are the supremacists.

So called white supremacists want to relax things a bit. They are happy for our countries to decline in power in exchange for a halt to immigration.
White nationalists with brains don't care about how powerful their countries are, as long as their countries aren't too weak to defend their own people.

Funny you should mention this, the most destructive war in the U.S. history was White Republicans Fighting White Democrats...

White Republicans won to give black slaves their freedom

Funny you should mention this, the most destructive war in the U.S. history was White Republicans Fighting White Democrats...

White Republicans won to give black slaves their freedom

Had they not won the OP would be picking cotton for my new jeans.

You guys had better cool it with all this talk or you are gonna piss off Superman something fierce.

There have been wars in the middle east for at least 1,000 years and NO white people.
Maybe now is a good time to also mention the RECENT genocide in Africa, or perhaps the genocide in Cambodia.

White people are all up in your head.:lol:

Forum List

Back