Are White Men Still after Black Women, in America?.

Well, here we have someone who says yes.This person feels there is some kind of ongoing conspiracy to acquire Black and Brown women for marriage
with White men.

As to some other points, that its all O.K., and a natural "evolution" of Black
and whites lving togeather here in America,I disagree with that statement.
As there are many Black Men and Women that would never think of marrying
any one White, as there are Whites who want to keep their race White also.

So, there must be other underlying reasons, other,than the usual excuse they
give"Love", which I can't except,giving all the racism that still exist in Ameirca.
Someone mentioned to me once the Women went into interracial realtions
for economic reasons.?Could this be one of the main reasons?.

Like I said, there is a conscious conspiracy being perpatrated by White men, against Black men to keep them unemployed,imprisoned and demonized in this society,so as
to make them unmarriable by Black and or Brown women in America.

I am a Black male.I seem to notice that I am seeing a lot more White men
selecting Black Women as, wives, and as girl friends. We see it in the media a lot also.They are always pairing up White male news casters, with Black female
Newscasters.In a new movie out now, staring Samuel L. Jackson,"Lakeview Terrace" we see this White male married to a Black female. Is there a conscious ongoing conspiracy, being plotted by the White Race to acquire
Black and Brown women.?

Yes.

Of course, since you're Black you didn't get the memo.

Like I said, there is a conscious conspiracy being perpatrated by White men, against Black men to keep them unemployed,imprisoned and demonized in this society,so as

Is it on youtube?

If not, then it can't be true.......

I never thought about it being a conspiracy?

I am a white man who is married to a black woman.

Should I have consulted some secret group or organization before I got married?

Yes

Had you done so, you and your Black wife would have gotten a free toaster from the White People's Society for the Advancement of Miscegenation.

I know many Black men who are not after white women, so I disagree with your point glockmail.

And I don't agree with your point either Bootneck. I don't think many of these Black women know what the hell they are doing when they enter into a mixed marriage situation, and its implications for the mulatoo off spring.And what about all those White Women who will not have White husbands if they are married to Black Women?, who are those white women to marry?

Chinamen, naturally.

No chance the world will run out of those, anytime soon, I think.

My dad is black and my mom is white that makes me a Zebra never the less what race should i date?

Dating an entire race is probably a mistake.

You'd be hard pressed to get seating in a restuarant.

If I were you I'm date someone more or less recognizable as a single member of the human race.

Oh, I know they're not to be trusted when they're in large groups, but when you get one of them alone most of they are mostly harmless.

Last edited:
Ahh point taken maybe I should just put the names of all single biracial women over the age of 18 and under 35 in a hat and draw one so as to exclude the breeding of different races.

Well, that and prison guards, potential employers and racists.

Aside from that you're 100% right.

Lets be honest the public persona of an average african american male is the fault of the average african american male. Black men have all the advantages of white men actually more.

No, we just want to fuck the women. Don't give men more credit than we deserve. :D

Forum List

Back