Are White Men Still after Black Women, in America?.

Like I said, you have posters who have already decided to reject females of their own supposedly master White race, for the supposedly inferior? black race. Reasons stated that prefer the bodies of the Black female.No one wants to answer my question as to, who are all these rejected white women going to marry?.Can one of you White boys who
always likes to twist the facts, or slant the facts to favor their argument asnwer this question?.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

There's only one person twisting the facts here. YOU! You obviously wouldn't recognise a fact if it was tattooed on your dick!

Now foxtrot oscar and go read up on the subject.

Come back when you've cleared the bigoted detritus clogging your brain cell.

The leftovers become lesbians.

No problems here pal. I like all flavors: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mocha....

You see, unlike you racist Democrats, I'm open-minded. :D

First of all I am not a "Democrat", I am a Republican who is Black and will be voting for a White male, and a White Female, to be the next President of these United States. Being, Sen. John McCain, and Gov. Sarah Palin. I am not
a racist,I just don't belive in the mixing of the Races.I plan to tell all my daughters to marry Black men only!,just as I am sure many Whites tell their daughters to marry men of the white race.Not every Black person in America
is for interracial realtionships, as opposed to what many of you misguided
brainwashed posters think.

Like I said, you have posters who have already decided to reject females of their own supposedly master White race, for the supposedly inferior? black race.

Wha? :eek: How can someone consider themselves superior and choose to date someone inferior? If you're really black, you have never had to deal with real racism.

Like I said, White men feel very uncomfortable admitting that they are after black women.
It throws a lot of their racist arguments out the window,and makes them all look stupid.

Like I said, White men feel very uncomfortable admitting that they are after black women.
It throws a lot of their racist arguments out the window,and makes them all look stupid.

Where did you get that load of horseshit from?

No! What you really mean is that black men like you, can't accept the proven facts that black women are after white men, because it sticks in your racist craw.

How many segregationists you recruited so far 52nd cul-de-sac?

So, racist white men are chasing black women without intending to catch them because then they'd be seen with them and that would throw their racist arguements out the window?

So, racist white men are chasing black women without intending to catch them because then they'd be seen with them and that would throw their racist arguements out the window?

LMFAO! I think that about covers it. :D

No, Homo marriage white man, what I mean is that they will substitute some
other reason,or pretend that they are not racist,or try to sell the argument that
"We are all the same ,or America is one big melting pot, or they just want to contribute to the already mixed up smorgasboard mongrel race , that exist in America".

No, Homo marriage white man, what I mean is that they will substitute some
other reason,or pretend that they are not racist,or try to sell the argument that
"We are all the same ,or America is one big melting pot, or they just want to contribute to the already mixed up smorgasboard mongrel race , that exist in America".

:cheeky-smiley-018: Yeah, that fits with dragging blacks out of their beds in the middle of the night and hanging them from the tree in their own front yard, separate washrooms and drinking fountains and having to sit in the back of the bus. TRUE acts committed by racists. Might want to read up on real racism instead of sticking with the propaganda.

Last edited:
White men go for the Asian girls. I see that couple EVERYWHERE. It disappoints me, but it doesn't make me want to vomit like the black-white couple. That crap should be illegal. Thankfully, it's pretty rare. The white man/black woman couple is EXTREMELY rare. I think I've seen it like twice, and one of the couples was on 'The Jeffersons'. I think white men basically don't find black women to be very attractive, unless they've got white features, like Halle Berry.

White men go for the Asian girls. I see that couple EVERYWHERE. It disappoints me, but it doesn't make me want to vomit like the black-white couple. That crap should be illegal. Thankfully, it's pretty rare. The white man/black woman couple is EXTREMELY rare. I think I've seen it like twice, and one of the couples was on 'The Jeffersons'. I think white men basically don't find black women to be very attractive, unless they've got white features, like Halle Berry.

Seems we have a pair. Two racists in the same thread. One black, and now, one white.

I know many Black men who are not after white women, so I disagree with your point glockmail.

And I don't agree with your point either Bootneck. I don't think many of these Black women know what the hell they are doing when they enter into a mixed marriage situation, and its implications for the mulatoo off spring.And what about all those White Women who will not have White husbands if they are married to Black Women?, who are those white women to marry?

LMFAO there was a few post on here saying that african americans are more racist then white americans. Reading what you wrote just goes as more proof that the people that made that claim were right. Since when did love have anything to do with skin color? I see black men with white women all over the place, is that wrong too? If you cant deal with different races dating, getting married, and having kids go ahead and move to a place where you wont have to deal with that.

ugh....what happened to letting people be happy with who makes them happy? Read previous post to the other racist.

Where do you live ? The hills in West Virginis. And I am sure people want to vomit when they look at you.

Where do you live ? The hills in West Virginis. And I am sure people want to vomit when they look at you.

Born in San Francisco. Lived seven years in New York City from law school on, where I saw what I mention.

And you're touting Montana as your lookout tower for America's demographics trends?

Next.

Last edited:
what happened to letting people be happy with who makes them happy?

Fair question.

First, it should be noted that despite eager predictions that 'we'll all be mud-colored someday', the actual rate of mixed-race marriages is small. Most people marry members of their own race.

Second, I doubt most mixed-race couples got together because it was what genuinely made them happy. I think whites enter these unions to show how wonderfully non-racist they are. And I think non-whites are hoping for a shot at a richer life... "trading up," in other words. With white men marrying Asian women, I think that's actually a white male rejection of feminism. White men actually want a pretty, somewhat submissive female. Some of today's white women, hell on wheels and wearing a pantsuit and screaming for abortion rights, are downright un-attractive.

Anyway, the social pressure for mixed marriages is intense. The message is that you are the ultimate non-racist white person.

Forum List

Back