Are White Men Still after Black Women, in America?.

I am a Black male.I seem to notice that I am seeing a lot more White men
selecting Black Women as, wives, and as girl friends. We see it in the media a lot also.They are always pairing up White male news casters, with Black female
Newscasters.In a new movie out now, staring Samuel L. Jackson,"Lakeview Terrace" we see this White male married to a Black female. Is there a conscious ongoing conspiracy, being plotted by the White Race to acquire
Black and Brown women.?

There is no conspiracy. On the one hand it is a reflection of integration replacing segregation. On the other it the opinion formers such as celebs and film stars who by example make intermarriage between black and white more acceptable.

Anyway as to a conscious ongoing conspiracy, being plotted by the White Race to acquire Black and Brown women, I think not. The fact is that if there were a conspiracy, it would be the black race plotting to acquire white women, as is shown by the latest US census figures:

In 2006 there were:

286,000 Black husband/White wife couples

and 117,000 White husband/Black wife couples

Interracial Married Couples, 1980?2006 — Infoplease.com

I am a Black male.I seem to notice that I am seeing a lot more White men
selecting Black Women as, wives, and as girl friends. We see it in the media a lot also.They are always pairing up White male news casters, with Black female
Newscasters.In a new movie out now, staring Samuel L. Jackson,"Lakeview Terrace" we see this White male married to a Black female. Is there a conscious ongoing conspiracy, being plotted by the White Race to acquire
Black and Brown women.?

We like the body's. White chicks have no ass and are like stick figures. Men like thick girls, nice booty and large breasts.

We like the body's. White chicks have no ass and are like stick figures. Men like thick girls, nice booty and large breasts.

What about that Black Womans strong Vagina?,you must remember, there were many a slave master, and master wife separated because the slave master got hooked on some Black Womans strong Vagina. I hear the Black womans Vagina feels tighter?Any of you pussy wipped white boys wanna confirm that last statement.?

What about that Black Womans strong Vagina?,you must remember, there were many a slave master, and master wife separated because the slave master got hooked on some Black Womans strong Vagina. I hear the Black womans Vagina feels tighter?Any of you pussy wipped white boys wanna confirm that last statement.?

Not me. I prefer mine in pink. :eusa_whistle:

See this Vintiji proves my point, about the fact that white men are after black women. He says that he likes that the Black womens" buttocks" and "breast".

what about the black womans rhythems?, I hear many white Women just lie there lifeless in bed, no movement.Where as many black women like to move
there hips,.?Clould this also be a factor?

See this Vintiji proves my point, about the fact that white men are after black women. He says that he likes that the Black womens" buttocks" and "breast".

what about the black womans rhythems?, I hear many white Women just lie there lifeless in bed, no movement.Where as many black women like to move
there hips,.?Clould this also be a factor?
My guess in NO WOMAN wants anything to do with you.

Asshole

And some say Racism AND Sexism were dead. :rolleyes:

And finally we come to the REAL REASON 52nd street started this goofy thread.

So he could get all hot talking about Black pussy in public.

You are one sick puppy, you know that, lad?

what about the black womans rhythems?, I hear many white Women just lie there lifeless in bed, no movement.Where as many black women like to move there hips,.?Clould this also be a factor?

I could answer that but I'll need to see an I. D. first.

See this Vintiji proves my point, about the fact that white men are after black women.

Your point has already been disproved. As census data clearly shows, there has been far more black men after white white women. I have already posted the data. Why not try reading it!

And, if you bother to do a bit of research, before randomly opening your mouth and belching out opiniated and bigoted non-facts, you would see that far from white men chasing black women, the reverse seems to be true. Black women are going after white men.

As highlighted through several sources on the Internet the reason appears to be better prospects:

More black women are reconsidering reservations about dating interracially, as statistics show that black men are seven times more likely than white men to be incarcerated and twice as likely to be unemployed.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-08-05-interracial-dating_n.htm

Earth to 52ndstreet: Go to college, speak English, get a decent job, don't do drugs, find a decent church and pay attention, be respectful and trustworthy, build a credit rating in the 800's, and you'll attract more women then you'll know what to do with. :D

What I see in many of these white male post now, is a situation where they want to ignor that facts that white men are actively seeking black women,and turn the whole topic around and attack the poster. The facts still remain, that white men are actively conspiratorializing black men to get after black Women. We further see one of the posters indicating reasons as to why white men are seeking out black women."They have more attractive "Buttocks" and "Breasts". Many may chose to deny all these facts
but it's all true.

What I see in many of these white male post now, is a situation where they want to ignor that facts that white men are actively seeking black women,and turn the whole topic around and attack the poster. The facts still remain, that white men are actively conspiratorializing black men to get after black Women. We further see one of the posters indicating reasons as to why white men are seeking out black women."They have more attractive "Buttocks" and "Breasts". Many may chose to deny all these facts
but it's all true.

The only one in this thread who is in denial of the facts is you pal! You have been presented with the facts and the links, yet you choose to ignore them. Presumably because acceptance of them would scupper your anti white agenda.

52nd Street? Nah. More like a cul-de-sac.

Like I said, you have posters who have already decided to reject females of their own supposedly master White race, for the supposedly inferior? black race. Reasons stated that prefer the bodies of the Black female.No one wants to answer my question as to, who are all these rejected white women going to marry?.Can one of you White boys who
always likes to twist the facts, or slant the facts to favor their argument asnwer this question?.

No wonder you have trouble getting dates.

I have no trouble finding women of my own Black race.And I stick to my own
Black race when it comes to dating or relationships. I never had to go outside of my race.As opposed to some of you White men that appear to hate, or have problems with the bodies of women from your own white race.

Like I said, you have posters who have already decided to reject females of their own supposedly master White race, for the supposedly inferior? black race. Reasons stated that prefer the bodies of the Black female.No one wants to answer my question as to, who are all these rejected white women going to marry?.Can one of you White boys who
always likes to twist the facts, or slant the facts to favor their argument asnwer this question?.

The leftovers become lesbians.

I have no trouble finding women of my own Black race.And I stick to my own
Black race when it comes to dating or relationships. I never had to go outside of my race.As opposed to some of you White men that appear to hate, or have problems with the bodies of women from your own white race.

No problems here pal. I like all flavors: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mocha....

You see, unlike you racist Democrats, I'm open-minded. :D

Forum List

Back