Are we sending aid to Mexico for their earthquake recovery?

Just curious. Looks pretty bad.
When they send us money to support their illegals or help with The Hurricane Recovery, I'll care about Mexico.

It's a Criminal Nation almost as bad as Venezuela, and just as bad as Cuba.
To me these catastrophes don't impact the govt elites just regular folks.A collapsed school would receive all the help I could offer regardless of who they are.
Yet you are on here typing away furiously instead of in Mexico helping the people you want to help.

How much money did you donate to Hurricane Relief in THE US?

How much money did you donate to Earthquake Relief in Mexico?

Now, for the ass kicking closer..

How much money did Clinton and Obama donate for either?
I donated money to US hurricane relief. As far as Mexico I don't have helicopters, search and rescue teams, water filtration systems and so on like the US govt has access to. There are children buried in buildings, if we can help then I would prefer to act like human beings as opposed to bickering children.

Clinton and obama? Who cares?

TRUMP sent the begging 'shorty nieto ' some help , sniffer dogs , capable American men , rescuers , tools , probably heavy equipment , food , water and other things [at my expense] . Maybe 'shorty nieto' will be gotten rid of for not working to upgrade mexicos buildings or poor response to the earthquake . 'shorty' is not popular going by news from 'mexico' that i read Bailey .

When they send us money to support their illegals or help with The Hurricane Recovery, I'll care about Mexico.

To me these catastrophes don't impact the govt elites just regular folks.A collapsed school would receive all the help I could offer regardless of who they are.
Yet you are on here typing away furiously instead of in Mexico helping the people you want to help.

I donated money to US hurricane relief. As far as Mexico I don't have helicopters, search and rescue teams, water filtration systems and so on like the US govt has access to. There are children buried in buildings, if we can help then I would prefer to act like human beings as opposed to bickering children.

The Original Tree is either insane, a Russian Plant and for sure lacks the basic human characteristic of empathy.

The Original Tree is either insane, a Russian Plant and for sure lacks the basic human characteristic of empathy.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Although the whole russian plant thing escapes me.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Although the whole russian plant thing escapes me.

It was hyperbole. I suspect the Russian's are more circumspect than to hire Muddy as an agent provocateur - he's a typical hack and has zero credibility with anyone with an open mind.

Thanks Vladimir.

yeah , send them the mexicans that are here in the USA . They are supposed to be 'master' builders but i don't believe that claim as lots of building in 'mexico' have collapsed eh .

pismoe
7.5 you brainless, heartless idiot.

In point of fact, since 85, Mexico retrofitted older buildings, built new to higher standards.

As to the OP - Mexico sent help to Texass, Florida, Louisiana. It's shameful that the US would let innocent humN beings die rather than let go of their ignorance and hate.

How many of you call yourselves "christian "?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Doesn't surprise me at all that some of the posters on USMB feel this way. But I feel the same about the posters, tit for tat. Mexico did offer aid to Harvey and Trump declined. Don't know if he finally accepted.
------------------------------------------------- feck mexico , never take food or help from the enemy DDowner .
Fuck you, you heartless piece of trash.

Looks like a pretty deadly event. Mexico is not Iran or North Korea so why making jokes? Seems highly inappropriate to me.

You're just witnessing the hate in your own party, it's not like you didn't see it during the campaign season. The Republican party is stuffed full of Xenophobia & racism. I am really surprised Mexico hasn't cut us off of their oil. Most of our oil comes from Mexico and Canada.

moudakis%2Blincoln.jpg

A grade school that collapsed on children and they're trying to save a few--and the Reich wingers on this board could care less about them.
------------------------------------------------- CARING , whats caring and who cares about Caring Oreo ?? The mexicans got their American sniffer dogs and teams of digging experts and free equipment loans , food , Doctors and all of it at American taxpayer or MY expense you little 'carly' supporting lefty named Oreo .

DO you have a link to any of that.? You'll find that a lot of our Doctors in the United States graduated from Medical schools in Guadlajara, Mexico--Dumbass.
Request Rejected

Right now we have farmers begging for migrant Mexican workers--because you with your hateful rhetoric have chased them off. The price of beef, chicken, milk, eggs, fruit and vegi's are skyrocketing because of your ignorance and HATE.
Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences
Dairy Farmers Fear Loss Of Labor Under Trump Immigration Actions
Migrant worker shortage driving up food prices

Mexico provides us with 33% of the oil we consume in this country.
Petroleum industry in Mexico - Wikipedia

Mexico is the 3rd LARGEST purchaser of American made goods.
Mexico | United States Trade Representative

You've FUCKED up big time.

You're very hateful people that claim to be Christians. It is just common curtisy to help a bordering neighbor in a disaster like this--whom are also a Christian nation.

got-hatefinal-500x714.jpg

Join the Republican party.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, hate, bigotry & misogyny.

th

Last edited:
Millions of aliens can be returned for "humanitarian reasons". Helping their kindered should be their utmost "humanitarian goal". AMF.

Forum List

Back