Are we missing the bigger picture? Nigerians are becoming a fast track immigrant here

TheAmerican

May 4, 2014
I am curious. And I am also new to this forum. With our focus on the Latino immigrant are we missing the African illegal immigrant in the polls?

Nigerians, and for that matter, illegal immigration from Africa as a whole, account for a tiny fraction of illegal immigration in this country. Less than 1%.

Now before anyone says I am racist, I am not. But I was talking to a buddy about Nigerias failed state. Well, he and I realized that both of our neighborhoods had an influx of Africans. Him - Ethiopians, and me? Nigerians. Many are undocumented. What struck me through the conversation..with the recent crisis, they usually come here and stay undocumented. And if you think that I am lying, they have people in Africa deporting them from their countries.

Nigerians, and for that matter, illegal immigration from Africa as a whole, account for a tiny fraction of illegal immigration in this country. Less than 1%.

Are you sure about that?

Texas: a lot of them there
South Carolina: a lot coming there
DC: they are flooding that area
VA: they are coming there

I cant post the link but check out the princeton write up please

Welcome to the board.

No cross posting the same topic in different forums.

Ok. Didnt know if this had to do with voting AND immigration or what. Sorry about that, and thanks.

This is the right forum for it (Immigration/Illegal Immigration).

As to your question before, DHS releases the data on illegal immigration by country. Nigeria isn't even on the list.

I am curious. And I am also new to this forum. With our focus on the Latino immigrant are we missing the African illegal immigrant in the polls?

The big picture is destruction and/or dismantling of the America's Constitutional Republic. Day by day we inch ever more closely to a third-world nation with a sub-par work force and an inept government. If it's happening then it's happening by design.

Welcome to the board.

No cross posting the same topic in different forums.

Ok. Didnt know if this had to do with voting AND immigration or what. Sorry about that, and thanks.

This is the right forum for it (Immigration/Illegal Immigration).

As to your question before, DHS releases the data on illegal immigration by country. Nigeria isn't even on the list.

Well it isnt like they couldnt just create fake everything. They are also associated with terrorists entering our armies. Some of them join the army just to get citizenship, from what I heard.

Nigerians are at 160 million and none of them love their country. The UK had to deport a slew of them. I think we are focusing on the Hispanics when the African immigrants are increasing by the day.

So...if someone is African they must be illegal?

Okay then...:eusa_whistle:

Nigerians dont have the best track record when it comes to legal. I just noticed a lot of them where I am. I researched them and the countries IN Africa are deporting them for being illegal. No harm in asking.

The big picture is destruction and/or dismantling of the America's Constitutional Republic. Day by day we inch ever more closely to a third-world nation with a sub-par work force and an inept government. If it's happening then it's happening by design.

Paranoid an still shitting bullets huh

Now before anyone says I am racist, I am not. But I was talking to a buddy about Nigerias failed state. Well, he and I realized that both of our neighborhoods had an influx of Africans. Him - Ethiopians, and me? Nigerians. Many are undocumented. What struck me through the conversation..with the recent crisis, they usually come here and stay undocumented. And if you think that I am lying, they have people in Africa deporting them from their countries.

If we're going to allow illegals from Mexico to pour over the border with total impunity then we may as well take the entire world's poor and needy. Not to worry, we taxpayers have plenty of extra cash to take care of their housing, medical needs, food, transportation, and anything else they need. The middle class has an endless supply of resources that grow on money trees.

Hello TheAmerican. Welcome to the forum. Don't let the naysayers discourage you. You are welcome here and you're off to a good start. Most of the members of this forum are Constitutional-leaning folks.

Paranoid an still shitting bullets huh

I can't help it if you hate the truth. That's your problem.

If we're going to allow illegals from Mexico to pour over the border with total impunity then we may as well take the entire world's poor and needy. Not to worry, we taxpayers have plenty of extra cash to take care of their housing, medical needs, food, transportation, and anything else they need. The middle class has an endless supply of resources that grow on money trees.

Haha. This will be a third world country if we keep it up. I agree with you. I dont mind helping but giving aid and board, I dont see how we will be able to sustain ourselves.

Hello TheAmerican. Welcome to the forum. Don't let the naysayers discourage you. You are welcome here and you're off to a good start. Most of the members of this forum are Constitutional-leaning folks.

Thank you. I am glad. I wanted to pm you a head nod and a link but my post count us too low. Thats fine too. I will stick around, got ppl like me (you) on here!

Haha. This will be a third world country if we keep it up. I agree with you. I dont mind helping but giving aid and board, I dont see how we will be able to sustain ourselves.

Logic and common sense dictates that we WON'T be able to sustain ourselves as a nation. A camel can only hold so much weight and we're down to the last straw.

Dear TheAmerican: I find it distracting to compete over WHICH GROUP has more criminals, the rich or the poor, this group or that group, etc.
This causes as much good as harm to unite SOME people politically but divide others.

The solution I see is to require ALL citizens to take the same oath and training in law enforcement and Constitutional principles and process as any other military or police officer.
If ALL people or groups who committed violations are responsible for PROPORTIONAL restitution back to taxpayers,
then everyone is held responsible for what they did wrong and correcting it, not blaming whole groups without due process
or threatening to punish groups "collectively as a class" (which lands on the taxpayers instead of going after the violators!).

Not only do govt officials need education and assistance to uphold equal protections,
due process, and inclusive representation (regardless of religion, party or creed), and right to RESTITUTION
and CORRECTIONS as part of redressing grievances,
but corporations of all types, and individual citizens.

ethics-commission.net
Isonomy
Earned Amnesty

If we address it that way, for all citizens/corporations/govt equally, it includes everyone capable of violating due process and contributing to oppression or abuse of anyone's rights,
and holding all people inside or outside govt equally responsible for restitution for any damages or debts we incur if convicted of crimes.
It does not blame any person or group more or less than any other, and certainly without due process to prove who was responsible for what debts.

People like you and me can still focus on WHICH areas of abuse we think needs the most attention, for corrections and restitution to taxpayers,
and it does NOT compete or conflict with areas that other people also police.

With RICO trafficking, especially if young children are trafficked, there is already law in place empowering citizens to claim back
property as restitution to the community and victims; but if we are too busy fighting to project blame, we are not uniting to claim restitution
for crimes, but the police and govt seize it for their own distribution. We could be collecting restitution for drug and human trafficking,
if we stood together and enforced the laws already in place!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back