Are we in for an "OCTOBER SURPRISE" from the cabbage patch kid with nukes,and will Trump respond?

Trump just LOVES to troll progs. :badgrin:

Trump talks of ‘calm before the storm’ after military meeting

President Donald Trump issued an unprompted, cryptic message Thursday after meeting with military officials at the White House, saying about the gathering, “Maybe it’s the calm before the storm.”

“We have the world’s great military leaders in this room,” Trump said to reporters after uttering his remark during a photo-op in the Cabinet Room of the White House.

Omigod, Kim DOES look like a Cabbage Patch doll!! :) Good catch.

I heard speculation that he may do something provocative Columbus Day (next Monday) because the NoKos are into anniversaries. I hope not, because I want to see what happens with the Catalonian secession.

The "calm before the storm" phrase may not be a threat but an acceptance that the international situation is deteriorating rapidly. It is time to deal with North Korea, and Trump knows it.

President Hillary would have caved months ago and played the appeasement card, President Trump stands tall, says fuck you NK.

An October Surprise when there are no federal elections going on would seem rather useless.

President Hillary would have caved months ago and played the appeasement card, President Trump stands tall, says fuck you NK.

She doesn't give a shit about paying American taxpayer money as extortion to NOKO. it's not her fucking money.

She doesn't give a shit about paying American taxpayer money as extortion to NOKO. it's not her fucking money.
if the wicked witch of the west had never slept with "The Blob"....we would have never had Hillary
:iagree:

Forum List

Back