Are those of you on the left ready to acknowledge CNN is not an honest broker?

Look at what they are doing to Bernie with the help of Warren.
At some point you have to be getting irritated that CNN has a bigger influence on who succeeds in your primaries than you do. And the fact that they are doing it with FAKE NEWS should just set you off.
3 or 4 straight days of being called a sexist by CNN should lead Sanders into a courtroom. The same courtroom the Covington kid took them too.

You can not get your news from a single source, any single source, and expect not to be getting bias reporting. They all have agendas. All of them.
No shit.

What does that have to do with asking the left if they've woke up from their coma yet?

Why don’t you ask the Republican whores (like yourself) if they think they are getting all the facts from Fox. They all have agendas, and they all sprinkle in misleading info and fake news. Why do you only call out CNN?

At some point you have to be getting irritated that CNN has a bigger influence on who succeeds in your primaries than you do. And the fact that they are doing it with FAKE NEWS should just set you off.
3 or 4 straight days of being called a sexist by CNN should lead Sanders into a courtroom. The same courtroom the Covington kid took them too.

You can not get your news from a single source, any single source, and expect not to be getting bias reporting. They all have agendas. All of them.
No shit.

What does that have to do with asking the left if they've woke up from their coma yet?

Why don’t you ask the Republican whores (like yourself) if they think they are getting all the facts from Fox. They all have agendas, and they all sprinkle in misleading info and fake news. Why do you only call out CNN?
Lol

FOX NEWS! FOX NEWS! FOX NEWS!

Typically when someone creates a thread is is usually about a specific topic. This thread is no different. It is about the coordinated attack on Bernie.
If it's too much for you to follow the thread feel free to get the fuck out of said thread and create one catering to you.

Who exactly is calling Sanders a sexist?
You hacks come on this board, spew your shit and then walk away like the rest of us are supposed to accept this as fact.
That's how Trump got elected, because of stupid fucking morons like you that take things YOU WANT TO BELIEVE at face value.
Keep your head in the sand. This is the EXACT SAME TACTIC that Hillary and CNN employed last election.
Duh

CNN gave Hillary no coverage in 2016, except negative.... Bernie and Trump got all their love....

She was covered THE LEAST by CNN, out of the leading candidates... Hillary employed no tactics with CNN in 2016.... they hurt her in 2016 by focussing on Trump 24/7 and on Bernie' s crowds at rallies.

Brazille gave her questions for a CNN town hall, but Bernie got a heads up too....She indicated Bernie got a heads up too in an interview after she was caught.

No shit.

Right out of the liberal playbook...It's called minimalization...By claiming that the other networks do similar things, when the topic of the thread is only one of the said networks, you are able to excuse your preferred outlets behavior and obfuscate the issue through distraction.

It's the same thing a 6 year old does when caught doing something forbiden....By saying essentially "Johnny does it too" the 6 year old tries to get out of his own behavior and place the blame on "Johnny". It doesn't work for 6 year olds, why do you think that argument works for you?

No shit.

Right out of the liberal playbook...It's called minimalization...By claiming that the other networks do similar things, when the topic of the thread is only one of the said networks, you are able to excuse your preferred outlets behavior and obfuscate the issue through distraction.

It's the same thing a 6 year old does when caught doing something forbiden....By saying essentially "Johnny does it too" the 6 year old tries to get out of his own behavior and place the blame on "Johnny". It doesn't work for 6 year olds, why do you think that argument works for you?
His argument is absurd. It's like if I went into a thread about engineering and started talking about playing go fish with my grandkids. Irrelevant to the topic.

Who exactly is calling Sanders a sexist?
You hacks come on this board, spew your shit and then walk away like the rest of us are supposed to accept this as fact.
That's how Trump got elected, because of stupid fucking morons like you that take things YOU WANT TO BELIEVE at face value.
Keep your head in the sand. This is the EXACT SAME TACTIC that Hillary and CNN employed last election.
Duh

CNN gave Hillary no coverage in 2016, except negative.... Bernie and Trump got all their love....

She was covered THE LEAST by CNN, out of the leading candidates... Hillary employed no tactics with CNN in 2016.... they hurt her in 2016 by focussing on Trump 24/7 and on Bernie' s crowds at rallies.

Brazille gave her questions for a CNN town hall, but Bernie got a heads up too....She indicated Bernie got a heads up too in an interview after she was caught.

Well yeah...That was clearly because they thought that Trump was the easiest to beat in the general....What they didn't take into account is that people were pissed at their own personal circumstances, and democrats telling them for years under Obama that their life, wealth, and happiness was 'the new norm'.... Then throw in that Clinton was just a horrible candidate period...Corrupt to the bone, and running a rigged primary to get the nomination....I'd say they screwed up big time.

No shit.

His argument is absurd. It's like if I went into a thread about engineering and started talking about playing go fish with my grandkids. Irrelevant to the topic.

I can see how you come to that conclusion, however, it is more insidious than that....The distraction is only a part of that strategy...The real strategy is to turn your ire on media as a whole instead of focusing on CNN as the focus. The rest is just a distraction...

See, he feels if he can reel you into a broader discussion on the media he can then steer it in the direction he wants....His next move would be to throw out FNC as a comparison against the rest of the media, then he begins to turn the focus not on CNN any more, but rather about FNC....Which is where he wants it because he is a CNN cheerleader, and believes every word from that network.

No shit.

I can see how you come to that conclusion, however, it is more insidious than that....The distraction is only a part of that strategy...The real strategy is to turn your ire on media as a whole instead of focusing on CNN as the focus. The rest is just a distraction...

See, he feels if he can reel you into a broader discussion on the media he can then steer it in the direction he wants....His next move would be to throw out FNC as a comparison against the rest of the media, then he begins to turn the focus not on CNN any more, but rather about FNC....Which is where he wants it because he is a CNN cheerleader, and believes every word from that network.

I will excuse your post J-mac, because it’s clear you have not read many of my post, and therefore you assumed I was a liberal.

The reality is I am a conservative. I am opposed to mindless liberals who think Rachel Madcow is a creditably news source. But I also hold conservatives to a higher standard, because they are typically more intelligent. Gramps got his Depends undies in a bunch when I made the simply observation that Fox is biased right, just as CNN is biased left, and MSNBC is virtually unwatchable and pointless.

Another pathetic thread on CNN. If you don’t like, don’t watch it. Leave it to the adults.

No shit.

I will excuse your post J-mac, because it’s clear you have not read many of my post, and therefore you assumed I was a liberal.

The reality is I am a conservative. I am opposed to mindless liberals who think Rachel Madcow is a creditably news source. But I also hold conservatives to a higher standard, because they are typically more intelligent. Gramps got his Depends undies in a bunch when I made the simply observation that Fox is biased right, just as CNN is biased left, and MSNBC is virtually unwatchable and pointless.
So because everyone has their slant we are not allowed to discuss the most egregious things any of them do without qualifying it with a equal point about someone else?

What kind of juvenile asinine logic is this???

No shit.

However, what I was saying doesn't necessarily mean that I think you are a liberal, only that you were using a tactic that liberals use...The thread is about CNN, not Fox, not MSNBC (although MSNBC does many of the same things)....

We all know that in today's news entertainment media, they all have slants to one side of political advocacy or another, that's not what we are talking about, only CNN's decline into this....

If we are to talk about the entire media spectrum, and their propencity to slant reporting, then that would be a different thread all together.

Another pathetic thread on CNN. If you don’t like, don’t watch it. Leave it to the adults.

you don’t get it...

blob supporters are only happy if they can convince themselves that they are being victimized.

remember that when you hear the blob speak and the threads here.

Forum List

Back