Are those of you on the left ready to acknowledge CNN is not an honest broker?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Look at what they are doing to Bernie with the help of Warren.
At some point you have to be getting irritated that CNN has a bigger influence on who succeeds in your primaries than you do. And the fact that they are doing it with FAKE NEWS should just set you off.
3 or 4 straight days of being called a sexist by CNN should lead Sanders into a courtroom. The same courtroom the Covington kid took them too.

At some point you have to be getting irritated that CNN has a bigger influence on who succeeds in your primaries than you do. And the fact that they are doing it with FAKE NEWS should just set you off.
3 or 4 straight days of being called a sexist by CNN should lead Sanders into a courtroom. The same courtroom the Covington kid took them too.

You falsely claim that CNN has a preference for one candidate over another.

What CNN wants is eyeballs on the screen.

And, at least the Dems are having primaries. Your guys have chosen Trump for you and you don’t care.

• Banned
Anonymous sources tell CNN Bernie said some innocuous bullshit YEARS AGO.....first red flag.
Then CNN puts it on a nationally televised debate despite their being NO FACTUAL BASIS for it.
Then CNN claims to miraculously find some open mic comments. MICS THEY CONTROLLED LOL and they release it as breaking news.

As dishonest as a toddler who just broke a vase and claims the dog did it.

It was all a set up.

FV2x0xV.gif

You just can't get anymore crazy then sueing a satire site (Babylon Bee) for misinformation.
To bad Mad Magzine is not still alive CNN would have someone else to sue for misinformation.

Anonymous sources tell CNN Bernie said some innocuous bullshit YEARS AGO.....first red flag.
Then CNN puts it on a nationally televised debate despite their being NO FACTUAL BASIS for it.
Then CNN claims to miraculously find some open mic comments. MICS THEY CONTROLLED LOL and they release it as breaking news.

As dishonest as a toddler who just broke a vase and claims the dog did it.

It was all a set up.

No it wasn’t.

I used to like CNN before they brought in the entertainment guy from NBC to run the show. I read where his claim to fame at NBC was bringing on singers to do mini-concerts on the Today Show. Fox News keeps me away with all their opinion shows. These days I prefer our local news radio.

Who exactly is calling Sanders a sexist?
You hacks come on this board, spew your shit and then walk away like the rest of us are supposed to accept this as fact.
That's how Trump got elected, because of stupid fucking morons like you that take things YOU WANT TO BELIEVE at face value.

I used to like CNN before they brought in the entertainment guy from NBC to run the show. I read where his claim to fame at NBC was bringing on singers to do mini-concerts on the Today Show. Fox News keeps me away with all their opinion shows. These days I prefer our local news radio.

I read a lot: WSJ, NYT, WaPo, Boomberg and AP and Reuters online.
Fox is nothing but the media arm for Trump. Period. The end.

Who exactly is calling Sanders a sexist?
You hacks come on this board, spew your shit and then walk away like the rest of us are supposed to accept this as fact.
That's how Trump got elected, because of stupid fucking morons like you that take things YOU WANT TO BELIEVE at face value.
Keep your head in the sand. This is the EXACT SAME TACTIC that Hillary and CNN employed last election.

You can not get your news from a single source, any single source, and expect not to be getting bias reporting. They all have agendas. All of them.

You can not get your news from a single source, any single source, and expect not to be getting bias reporting. They all have agendas. All of them.
No shit.

What does that have to do with asking the left if they've woke up from their coma yet?

Forum List

Back