Are there any fellow vets in this forum?

my "fart stack" :lmao:
good one.

What skills do you need in the army? Take orders and shoot people. I'm surprised you even have to have a high school diploma to get into the army.

Who's in the Army?

Bonano, et al,

I take it that you have not had the opportunity to serve.

good one.

What skills do you need in the army? Take orders and shoot people. I'm surprised you even have to have a high school diploma to get into the army.

Who's in the Army?

homos and coons.
(COMMENT)

If nothing else, almost to a service member, they are well beyond thinking like this.

I noticed in a previous post, you are of the opinion that people in the Army "can't make it" in the private sector. Well this would be wrong as well. I am retired from the Army. I've worked in Government as a Civil Servant. And I now work in the Private Sector, making between $100K to $300 per year (depending on the year). I'm not a Bill Gates, but I do OK. I cannot imagine where you got such an idea.

Everyone has a boss and everyone - at some point, has to take orders. While every one in the Army must be prepared for combat, the Army (for that matter - any service) is much more complex and dynamic than you seem to recognize. It has a complex social order as well as internal politics --- just like the private sector. And there is no job, in the private sector, that is not replicated in the military.

Most Respectfully,
R

Bonano, et al,

I take it that you have not had the opportunity to serve.

Who's in the Army?

homos and coons.
(COMMENT)

If nothing else, almost to a service member, they are well beyond thinking like this.

I noticed in a previous post, you are of the opinion that people in the Army "can't make it" in the private sector. Well this would be wrong as well. I am retired from the Army. I've worked in Government as a Civil Servant. And I now work in the Private Sector, making between $100K to $300 per year (depending on the year). I'm not a Bill Gates, but I do OK. I cannot imagine where you got such an idea.

Everyone has a boss and everyone - at some point, has to take orders. While every one in the Army must be prepared for combat, the Army (for that matter - any service) is much more complex and dynamic than you seem to recognize. It has a complex social order as well as internal politics --- just like the private sector. And there is no job, in the private sector, that is not replicated in the military.

Most Respectfully,
R

Let's face it, you needed the army cuz you couldn't make it in the real world. maybe now you can, but you wouldn't have done shit if not for the army. So taking orders and shooting people is what got you ahead. Moron.

Soldiers in the USA and British Army should receive a trophy for every muzzie terrorist they shoot up.

The next target for the USA should be Canada, they are muzzie lovers.

Soldiers in the USA and British Army should receive a trophy for every muzzie terrorist they shoot up.

LOL! You a funny dog!

Fucking England has waaayyyy more fucking muzzies than Canada does. You probably have more carpet kissers than we have people!

LOL! You a funny dog!

Fucking England has waaayyyy more fucking muzzies than Canada does. You probably have more carpet kissers than we have people!

That's because apartheid Canada persecutes Muslims.
Canada/Discrimination: aboriginal Peoples, Muslims face discrimination most according to a poll :: International Islamic News Agency (IINA)

LOL! You a funny dog!

Canada/Discrimination: aboriginal Peoples, Muslims face discrimination most according to a poll :: International Islamic News Agency (IINA)
:lol:

LOL! You a funny dog!

:lol:

Very authoritative source! I'm sure you get all your news there!

Drunks telling druggies what to do and how to defend the DMZ without ammo or artillery shells.
72 to 75. Later ? Miami Herc site.SW 177 ave.
Bullshit clusterfuck.
The biggest waste of time in my life.
My yobo, however, "nursed" like a starving calf and the weed was cheap and good.
Our " fearless leaders" were too Scotched up to worry about boot shining, shaving, hair cuts and bed making, so it wasn't a bad vacation.

hmmm. . . . the American armed forces that defeated Nazism, fascism, and militarism was generally a conscript army.

good one.

This is the most stupid post I have read on this board, ever.

The US military is the most technologically advance in the world.

What a dumbass.

Please tell me you're a conservative. I would be embarrassed if you said you were a liberal.

General John Vesey, Army Vice Chief of Staff, told us a story about a stables review of new tanks (amazing battle platforms) in our heavy unit. One of the generals was going on about how advanced, how hi-tech, etc., and so forth, until a SP4 put up his hand and when recognized, said, "That's true, sir. But it does not do a damned thing until I tell it to."

When you have been the female SGT running the med supplies, Bonano, down the highway from Kabul to units throughout cowboy county with only a gunship and two armeed humvees for protection, and do it every day for almost 13 months; or a jump master putting as many troopers into as small a space as possible in as short as time as possible so the opportunity is maximized for most of them to get down there in a combat zone without being killed or injured; or a dust off evac chopper comes into a hot zone to pull a wounded soldier's ass up and out and on to safety; . . . .

Bonano, with all respect, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back